Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,020 Members 40,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

-=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For both Jedi Roms|02-18

Tip us?
 
luis rosales
Old
#151  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: brooklyn,ny

 
DONATE TO ME
Talking nice theme

Very nice work loving it jedixx running . Thank you very much keep up that bad as work.
 
J_Whit85
Old
#152  
J_Whit85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 549
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dallas
Default Re: -=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For both Jedi Roms|02-18

For some reason the market keeps going back to its original icon. Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
AddisG
Old
#153  
AddisG's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 929
Posts: 1,131
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Whit85 View Post
For some reason the market keeps going back to its original icon. Any ideas?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Open Titanium Back up then find the updated app (Play Store) then long press on the app and "integrate update into rom" then flash the theme on top again.



SGN 3 - Jet Black Jedi Elite Questions? Visit The Jedi Academy

Join the Deviant Developemt Group on Facebook.
The Following User Says Thank You to AddisG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
J_Whit85
Old
#154  
J_Whit85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 549
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dallas
Default Re: -=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For both Jedi Roms|02-18

Tried to do the same thing with es file explorer but it remained the same

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
AddisG
Old
#155  
AddisG's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 929
Posts: 1,131
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Whit85 View Post
Tried to do the same thing with es file explorer but it remained the same

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
You do need "Titanium Backup" that's how it worked for me.



SGN 3 - Jet Black Jedi Elite Questions? Visit The Jedi Academy

Join the Deviant Developemt Group on Facebook.
 
J_Whit85
Old
(Last edited by J_Whit85; 19th February 2013 at 09:59 PM.)
#156  
J_Whit85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 549
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dallas
Default Re: -=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For both Jedi Roms|02-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddisG View Post
You do need "Titanium Backup" that's how it worked for me.
Yea I converted es into a system app with titanium backup and re-flashed the theme. Ill try it again
Also tried YouTube and that didn't work either. I converted both into system apps rebooted then reboot to recovery and flashed theme again and no go. Oh well
Thanks for the awesome theme and keep it coming

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
AddisG
Old
#157  
AddisG's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 929
Posts: 1,131
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Whit85 View Post
Yea I converted es into a system app with titanium backup and re-flashed the theme. Ill try it again
Also tried YouTube and that didn't work either. I converted both into system apps rebooted then reboot to recovery and flashed theme again and no go. Oh well
Thanks for the awesome theme and keep it coming

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Strange. Ok flash Rom then update apps, then flash theme after. Happens when the apps are updated...



SGN 3 - Jet Black Jedi Elite Questions? Visit The Jedi Academy

Join the Deviant Developemt Group on Facebook.
The Following User Says Thank You to AddisG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
J_Whit85
Old
#158  
J_Whit85's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 175
Posts: 549
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Dallas
Default Re: -=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For both Jedi Roms|02-18

Ok ill give that a try later tonight thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
 
jaleroca
Old
#159  
jaleroca's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 254
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Aurora-Berkely
Quote:
Originally Posted by apen83 View Post
Reflash jedi rom by wiping cache and dalvik only then flash this theme. See if that helps

Thanks it worked well. Now to really enjoy the power of the force. By the way, can some one tell me how to add different ringtones to the soundset.
Samsung Galaxy Note II Using the force
HTC Amaze 4G with S-OFF, unlocked bootloader Sold
HTC Glacier / MT4G (S-OFF) Retired
G1 The first Android phone ever-Retired
iPhone 1 Destroyed
ROM Currently Installed:Jedi
SPECIAL THANKS TO: ALL DEVELOPERS!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
 
LfnsR
Old
(Last edited by LfnsR; 20th February 2013 at 02:21 AM.)
#160  
LfnsR's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 455
Posts: 1,156
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Orange County, CA
Default Re: -=Theme=-[PORT] ♧♣♧♣AlexanderTheme♣♧♣♧ |For both Jedi Roms|02-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaleroca View Post
Thanks it worked well. Now to really enjoy the power of the force. By the way, can some one tell me how to add different ringtones to the soundset.
Just put the ringtone in the folder labeled ringtone in the internal memory. Then just select the tone you want. Same for notifications, put in that foldrr and select.

Sent from my Note 2 via Tapatalk!
Samsung Note 3

Asus Transformer Prime 32GB

ROM: Androwook Hairy Bean

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes