Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,068 Members 48,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

Tip us?

composi
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Default Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/18

I honestly was not expecting my phone to be this much faster on your ROM... it even sped up my Galaxy Nexus... Amazing work. Now if I could only get data working...

Sent from my AT&T Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
The Fab Five

Samsung Galaxy S5 [AT&T] | Moto X [AT&T] | iPad Mini with Retina [AT&T] | iPad Air [AT&T] | Samsung Galaxy S4 [AT&T]

RIP: HTC Mytouch 3G | LG Optimus T | LG Ally | Samsung Transform | HTC Evo 3D | Motorola Droid Razr | HTC One X | Samsung Galaxy Note II | Samsung Galaxy SIII | Samsung Galaxy Nexus | Google Nexus 7 [WiFi] | iPad Air [WiFi] | HTC One | Samsung Galaxy Note 3

anh4xeo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life View Post
new build on the way.

Pie style revamped, snappoints look better, reorientation bug fixed
PhabUI panel quick access for phone ui
Lockscreen widgets display maximized if wanted
Lockscreen challenge lock will unlock on longpress if minimized
2G/3G tile updated to cm's last head
180 degree rotation thing fixed by killing it

Will take a while to get built.

Could you please add the ability to swipe between notification menu(pull down menu) and tiles menu, I found it very useful on my previous rom. Thank you

ManelScout4Life
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 5476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anh4xeo View Post
Could you please add the ability to swipe between notification menu(pull down menu) and tiles menu, I found it very useful on my previous rom. Thank you
That's the second thing on that list

sapps
Old
Thanks Meter 696
Default Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/18

John, did you find any discrepancies with the Bluetooth fix from the CM patch last night in the PA ROM? If so , will they be incorporated into this new build?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

golfinggino
Old
Thanks Meter 57

i am hoping to get some opinions on how the pie works on this device with the physical home button, i am running paranoidandroid 3 on my nexus 7's and galaxy tab 7.7 and was running on my asus infinity but have not put it on my note or note 2 yet because of the physical home button, it seems to me it would be better on devices such as the nexus 7 as it doesnt have a home button, any comments appreciated, thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

sapps
Old
Thanks Meter 696

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinggino View Post
i am hoping to get some opinions on how the pie works on this device with the physical home button, i am running paranoidandroid 3 on my nexus 7's and galaxy tab 7.7 and was running on my asus infinity but have not put it on my note or note 2 yet because of the physical home button, it seems to me it would be better on devices such as the nexus 7 as it doesnt have a home button, any comments appreciated, thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app
I personally like it better than the physical home button.

But I like the idea of pressing that button as little as possible and saving wear and tear on it.

If I am not on a ROM with pie than I install lmt so I don't have to use the home button.

Kreateablaze
Old
Thanks Meter 188

I use it or lmt on the left side Cus I hole my phone with my left hand. Makes using one hand much easier

spawn50ak49
Old
Thanks Meter 11

I'd like to use the pie menu. The issue I have is that I'd like to be able to disable the hardware buttons. I find it hard to use the pie menu with the hardware buttons enabled. They get in the way. Or the ability to program the home button and disable the back and menu buttons. I use the home button to unlock the screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

ManelScout4Life
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 5476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn50ak49 View Post
I'd like to use the pie menu. The issue I have is that I'd like to be able to disable the hardware buttons. I find it hard to use the pie menu with the hardware buttons enabled. They get in the way. Or the ability to program the home button and disable the back and menu buttons. I use the home button to unlock the screen.

Pretty sure it's been discussed in this thread how to disable them.

spawn50ak49
Old
Thanks Meter 11

ya lol

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe