5,597,449 Members 30,753 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which Alloy UI Theme should be in Dirty RootBox?
Original - In Dirty AOKP and Dirty RootBox 10 30.30%
Red - In Dirty RootBox 3 9.09%
Light Blue - New, more blue than original 15 45.45%
White - Check out the Thread, Link @ Bottom of OP 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [03/20][4.2.2] Dirty RootBox v2.5 [Per-App-DPI][PIE]

Tip us?

johnnyman25
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Default Απ: [ROM][WiFi][AOKP/CM][4.2.2] Dirty RootBox v2.0 [Aroma][Per-App-DPI][PIE][OTA][02/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlaws90 View Post
KingBeatZ no longer uses DSP, it uses MusicFX. Change to the BeatzFX setting in Sound/Music Effects.

These instructions are from memory and may not be fully accurate.

If you want to use the sound mod, delete DSP from /system. Azn tell us to do this in his thread.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 2
I delete dsp drom system/app but in sound/music effects cant select nothing.it has nothing to select.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Nexus 7 32Gb Wifi
Rom:4.2.2 Jelly Bean Dirty RootBox v2.5
Kernel:M-Kernel a53

tipsek
Old
Thanks Meter 109
I am having exact same issues! This never happened on stock, but is happening on v2.0. It happened on v1.2 and v1.3 too, they were both clean flashed, v2.0 was dirty flashed. Like Sandman said, it's not a screen/unit defect, this happens only on homescreen wallpaper, nowhere else. Also using stock launcher or Nova Launcher Prime makes no difference.
How to make that homescreen wallpaper STOP dancing around like crazy?

I also noticed another bug, setting self locking after stand by doesnt stick. Default is 5 seconds, but anything I select it goes back to 5 seconds. This is in Settings -> Security and then second option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman-007 View Post
I am still having the issue where my wallpaper readjusts itself every few seconds. I mentioned this problem a few days ago. Someone suggested that out could be my display. After a few days of testing I have rolled this out as a possibility. I only get this issue with my wallpaper. It doesn't happen in recovery, or in any apps, or v even the app drawer. This issue has carried over several updates and clean flashes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to tipsek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mlaws90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyman25 View Post
I delete dsp drom system/app but in sound/music effects cant select nothing.it has nothing to select.

After you delete DSP you can re-flash KingBeatZ, then it should work.
goo.im/devs/mlaws90 - hammerhead, flo, m7 builds
Primary Device: Nexus 5
ROM1: AICP v3.5 Nightly [04/07]
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 FHD
ROM1: ParanoidSaberDroid AOSPAL 4.2 Beta 3

johnnyman25
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Default Απ: [ROM][WiFi][AOKP/CM][4.2.2] Dirty RootBox v2.0 [Aroma][Per-App-DPI][PIE][OTA][02/

Quote:
Which version?i must wipe cache and dalvkin then flash it via recovery?

Nexus 7 32Gb Wifi
Rom:4.2.2 Jelly Bean Dirty RootBox v2.5
Kernel:M-Kernel a53

noodles2k
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Quote:
The latest test version of KingBeatz 3.0.5 comes with dspmanager.apk, and the installer script deletes any previous versions. At the moment, it doesn't seem to work.

icytrey
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Default Re: [ROM][WiFi][AOKP/CM][4.2.2] Dirty RootBox v2.0 [Aroma][Per-App-DPI][PIE][OTA][02/

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles2k View Post
The latest test version of KingBeatz 3.0.5 comes with dspmanager.apk, and the installer script deletes any previous versions. At the moment, it doesn't seem to work.
Did you add the lines of code to your build.prop?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Sandman-007
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Default Re: [ROM][WiFi][AOKP/CM][4.2.2] Dirty RootBox v2.0 [Aroma][Per-App-DPI][PIE][OTA][02/

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles2k View Post
Don't think so, I used the slider at Settings/ROM control/General UI/Transparency Settings and it works fine. They're still solid in full screen, but are transparent for the home, launcher and lock screens.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Odd one that. This might sound like a stupid question, but have you tried a different ROM? And or wallpaper?
Ive already know its the ROM. yes I've tried multiple wallpapers. I have tried multiple downloads of the ROM and 2-3 clean flashes. I also had an issue where Pandora would freeze up and sound would loop. Required a battery pull. I am back on stock rooted for now. I am having 0 issues. May give this another try in a week or so. Maybe even this weekend if I get bored

Samsung Galaxy S3, AOCPv7 (Android 4.4.2),LeanKernel 9.1 Xposed-Framework, XPrivacy, AFwall+, AdAway, MinMinGuard

tdizzle404
Old
Thanks Meter 1081

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman-007 View Post
Ive already know its the ROM. yes I've tried multiple wallpapers. I have tried multiple downloads of the ROM and 2-3 clean flashes. I also had an issue where Pandora would freeze up and sound would loop. Required a battery pull. I am back on stock rooted for now. I am having 0 issues. May give this another try in a week or so. Maybe even this weekend if I get bored

How the heck did you pull the battery? lol why not hold the power button for 30 sec it will reboot any device without pulling the batt

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
Htc Droid DNA
Grouper
A Must Read for Noob to Dev!
^^^^A good read while you let your phone sit for 10
If Ive helped you please hit THANKS

chopt51
Old
Thanks Meter 36

I think I have to restore a nandroid. Will that affect my internal SD card Like movies I have saved. It is not waking up from a deep sleep several times a day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

CreepyE
Old
Thanks Meter 283

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopt51 View Post
I think I have to restore a nandroid. Will that affect my internal SD card Like movies I have saved. It is not waking up from a deep sleep several times a day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
To fix deep sleep issues set your minimum CPU higher

Sent from my HTC One V using xda premium

The Following User Says Thank You to CreepyE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.2.1, dirty, pie, rootbox, xposed