Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 38,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.5 - d2tmo - 5|27|13

Tip us?

banksdaname
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2tmo - 2|14|13

I'll see if I can get it to happen again Mt3g, but I might be making a big deal of it but that logcat is a lil confusing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

mt3g
Old
Thanks Meter 3124

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksdaname View Post
I'll see if I can get it to happen again Mt3g, but I might be making a big deal of it but that logcat is a lil confusing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Learning is fun!! There is also an app lol.
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***
The Following User Says Thank You to mt3g For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

C-4Nati
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Does the Gallery work properly on this? I'm on a touchwiz based rom and tried a 4.2.2 rom and it only had my most recent like 10 camera pics. Didn't have my download folder, or picasa or insta upload folder like the stock gallery should.

mt3g
Old
Thanks Meter 3124

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4Nati View Post
Does the Gallery work properly on this? I'm on a touchwiz based rom and tried a 4.2.2 rom and it only had my most recent like 10 camera pics. Didn't have my download folder, or picasa or insta upload folder like the stock gallery should.
Pycasa doesn't work here, or any 4.2+ rom, and I'm not sure what insta upload is. Gallery works as it should other wise.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***

Cuban Cigar
Old
Thanks Meter 46
I have tried every single kernel available with this rom and still no WIFI TETHER.
I reflashed and erased everything and did all over again,,,nothing works. I can see my phone in other devices, when i ask it to connect, it shows, SECURED CONNECTIon, but there is no connection.
I have had tried liquid from the first release and always loved the performance and the theme of this rom,,,,thanks mike
Any idea what could be happening here? Thanks again

mt3g
Old
Thanks Meter 3124

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Cigar View Post
I have tried every single kernel available with this rom and still no WIFI TETHER.
I reflashed and erased everything and did all over again,,,nothing works. I can see my phone in other devices, when i ask it to connect, it shows, SECURED CONNECTIon, but there is no connection.
I have had tried liquid from the first release and always loved the performance and the theme of this rom,,,,thanks mike
Many people have reported this to work. Myself included, link me to a kernel you have tried and then what is your process of attempting to connect. Did you change the password and make sure you verified it is the correct password. Maybe it is the device you are attempting to connect to that has the issue??
**HTC Uno Crew**
***Former RC Crew***

twoxa
Old
Thanks Meter 55
who can explain to me what is going on with wifi on this rom? can't connect to my linksys router anymore, or signal is very weak.... never had this issue on 4.2.1....

wally3614
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3994

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuban Cigar View Post
With the BMS kernel it certainly does work. I used it today with my brothers sprint s3 whom is on a different ROM he streamed mad speeds through my WiFi tethering ..that kernel also fixed my home button issues immediately . also make sure you also selected Bluetooth sharing I known some people try without selecting that.

LiquidSmooth/Illusion 4.2.2

}{Alienz}{
Old
(Last edited by }{Alienz}{; 19th February 2013 at 10:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 232

Please insert the new CM camera app with the next update. Apparently it has really good hdr.

EDIT: Pushed the apk to the ROM and while it works with no bugs, the HDR is horrible. The only thing it does that I notice is that the HDR blurs the picture to no end without actually adding any contrast or range to the lighting. Ah well, worth trying.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
Phone: Nexus 5

kvnly2
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Anyone getting stuck at the bootscreen with the 2/19 ktoonsez kernel?

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe