FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?

12th February 2013, 06:20 PM |#1  
chocchief's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
So there's now a way to get S-OFF for the J Butterfly (here) but none for the Butterfly X920d or X920e. Do you think that since it's happened for the J butterfly, we will be getting it soon?
 
 
13th February 2013, 02:30 AM |#2  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocchief

So there's now a way to get S-OFF for the J Butterfly (here) but none for the Butterfly X920d or X920e. Do you think that since it's happened for the J butterfly, we will be getting it soon?

Do the x920d/e phones have an sdcard? I forget.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
13th February 2013, 04:35 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpIS03

Do the x920d/e phones have an sdcard? I forget.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium

Yes, x920d support sd card but x920e is not
Last edited by heobanhki; 14th February 2013 at 02:10 AM.
14th February 2013, 05:26 PM |#4  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heobanhki

Yes, x920d support sd card but x920e is not

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocchief

So there's now a way to get S-OFF for the J Butterfly (here) but none for the Butterfly X920d or X920e. Do you think that since it's happened for the J butterfly, we will be getting it soon?

In that case, perhaps it is possible for the x920d, but not the e. Sdcard is necessary as far as i know.

I don't know if unlimited is working on s-off for x920d, though. So, looks like you'll have to wait and see.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 08:33 AM |#5  
farazhassankhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpIS03

Thanks.


In that case, perhaps it is possible for the x920d, but not the e. Sdcard is necessary as far as i know.

I don't know if unlimited is working on s-off for x920d, though. So, looks like you'll have to wait and see.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium

I don't think that SD Card is necessary to gain S-Off. Sensation XL doesn have external SD Card Slot (just built in 16GB) but still it can be S-Offed
18th February 2013, 02:20 AM |#6  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Quote:
Originally Posted by farazhassankhan

I don't think that SD Card is necessary to gain S-Off. Sensation XL doesn have external SD Card Slot (just built in 16GB) but still it can be S-Offed

Perhaps. Having an external sdcard makes it easier to get s-off, from what i have heard.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
19th February 2013, 03:07 AM |#7  
keithleyson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
@TeamAndIRC are working on it. I tried to help but he needs the X920D update.zip which I don't have. If anyone of you guy have it, please contact them immediately so they can add support for our Butterfly. https://twitter.com/TeamAndIRC/statu...52913521147905
19th February 2013, 10:38 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Database
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithleyson

@TeamAndIRC are working on it. I tried to help but he needs the X920D update.zip which I don't have. If anyone of you guy have it, please contact them immediately so they can add support for our Butterfly.

I just tweeted him with a link to download the fully-functional update.zip which containing the full system of X920d ( version 1.14.709.1 , which is the second OTA update for Taiwan market. )
20th February 2013, 04:05 AM |#9  
keithleyson's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Re: S-OFF for J butterfly, but not for regular butterfly?
Hopefully they can add x920d in the initial release.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
2nd April 2013, 06:50 PM |#10  
Member
Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hey is there any updates on whether x920d/e (i use a d) has s-off yet?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes