Here's a quick step as well from my memory only, I just did this 2 days ago.
0. Ensure the tablet is at least 50% charged and is turned off.
1. Download Samsung USB driver and install on your PC.
2. Download Odin and extract to a folder.
3. Download the correct stock firmware from sammobile.com/firmware OR from samsung-updates.com. I would prefer the latest one. I got the Dec 20 2012 New Zealand for P7510. Extract the MD5 file on the folder where you placed Odin.
4. Run Odin as Administrator, tick on PDA, and choose the firmware file (extension is MD5). Leave the other options as is. Odin will take a minute or so to process the firmware.
5. While tablet still off, plug the USB cable on the samsung connector on the tablet. Don't insert in the PC yet.
6. Turn on the tablet by holding POWER and the VOLUME DOWN button to enter the recovery. Using the VOLUME DOWN button, move the highlight to the "Download Mode" (the right option), and press VOLUME UP button to choose it, and Continue after the warning.
7. Now connect the other end of the USB cable on the PC where Odin is waiting.
8. Click START in Odin and wait for it to finish. The tablet will reboot when done.
9. If for some reason it hangs on SAMSUNG startup, repeat step 6 above but choose the left option (instead of download mode), and do a factory reset, and reboot the tablet after.
10. Done. Pure stock.
LG-D820 & ME571K on KOT49H
ST25i on Stock JellyBean 4.1.2 V6 lite
A1395 on iOS 7.0.4 | A1432 on iOS 7.0.2