Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 49,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[RC2][New Mali]

Tip us?
 
Xander_25
Old
#41  
Xander_25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 323
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bethel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
I get force closes on album app and walkman app anyone else?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
I ran the album app without any issues, but didn't run it for very long; a minute or so at least. The music app I ran last night without any issues as well, but as before, I didn't run it for long, probably about two minutes before switching over to poweramp which was included and sounds better to me. I'll try them again in a while and see if any FCs happen.
_________________________
Devices: Samsung GSIII GT-I9300/GT-I9100 (Deceased)
Current Roms: Bouncing between KK Cm/AOSP & KK TW



Always remember to search before posting. Your issue has most likely been listed before and it keeps the flames away!
 
sk8ordie0
Old
#42  
sk8ordie0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10542
Posts: 3,130
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[X1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoj82 View Post
Hmm..weird...i would re-download the ROM again and flash since the dev updated it.

Sent from my SGH-i777 using XDA Premium
I should be able the flash over it right( just clear both cache) ?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
 
Xander_25
Old
#43  
Xander_25's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 323
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bethel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ordie0 View Post
I should be able the flash over it right( just clear both cache) ?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, you should be able to. If anything out of the ordinary occurs, then do a full wipe.
_________________________
Devices: Samsung GSIII GT-I9300/GT-I9100 (Deceased)
Current Roms: Bouncing between KK Cm/AOSP & KK TW



Always remember to search before posting. Your issue has most likely been listed before and it keeps the flames away!
 
sykoj82
Old
#44  
sykoj82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 432
Posts: 1,061
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Merrimack, NH
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[X1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621 View Post
I get force closes on album app and walkman app anyone else?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Both working well for me

Sent from my SGH-i777 using XDA Premium
 
desichiko23
Old
#45  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 340
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Boone, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoj82 View Post
Hmm..weird...i would re-download the ROM again and flash since the dev updated it.

Sent from my SGH-i777 using XDA Premium
once you delete the folder he told you to and reboot your phone, then go to advance it should change to Galaxy s2 setting (radio, screen, sensors, etc) mine works fine
 
VR32
Old
#46  
VR32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 23
Posts: 136
Join Date: Jan 2012
flashed last night, and it was nice. the theme is slick on the S2. the ROM is totally snappy and smooth, noticeably smoother than, say, Jellybam 5.1. the only minor annoyance i had was the keyboard graphics popup glitch on 10.1. this one reminds me of a smoother version of Slim on 4.1.2. i didn't check out FB integration though, since i keep FB smacked down in its right place (a browser window, that is). good work and thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to VR32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sephhi
Old
#47  
sephhi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2008
Posts: 1,230
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[X1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR32 View Post
flashed last night, and it was nice. the theme is slick on the S2. the ROM is totally snappy and smooth, noticeably smoother than, say, Jellybam 5.1. the only minor annoyance i had was the keyboard graphics popup glitch on 10.1. this one reminds me of a smoother version of Slim on 4.1.2. i didn't check out FB integration though, since i keep FB smacked down in its right place (a browser window, that is). good work and thank you.
You don't need to use the facebook app to use the facebook integration. Just add a facebook inside Xperia account in settings and it will popup a browser window for you to login to your facebook account. Feel free to uninstall the facebook app. I use 'fast for facebook' myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to sephhi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sephhi
Old
#48  
sephhi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2008
Posts: 1,230
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[X1]

BTW, The Xperia keyboard included in the Rom has Swype functionality in case anyone was wondering.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sephhi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nyydynasty
Old
#49  
nyydynasty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 216
Posts: 1,322
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NY
anyone else having problems restoring from TiBu? it doesnt hang but it runs extremely slow. After leaving it alone for 1 hour, it only proceeded 2%. I've tried fixing perms and reflashing the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to nyydynasty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sephhi
Old
#50  
sephhi's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2008
Posts: 1,230
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NYC

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2]Captivating(Xperia Themed)[X1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyydynasty View Post
anyone else having problems restoring from TiBu? it doesnt hang but it runs extremely slow. After leaving it alone for 1 hour, it only proceeded 2%. I've tried fixing perms and reflashing the rom.
Are you sure it's not stuck on an app? Try installing whatever it's stuck on from the play store and see if it continues after that.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes