I've seen this stated a few times before that Honeycomb seems to be the last working OS with YouTube....
My thought here is (since it has been awhile for me on HC), does the YouTube app update to the same version as ICS or JB, or is it older build that only works on HoneyComb and below... If the latter is the case, maybe pull the apk for others to test.
It kinda makes sense because ICS and JB brought new upgrades to the application. If Google has already dropped its support for our device, it could be why some see the choppiness (its all depending on what type of video you are watching)...
Pure speculation with no actual proof....
All the nightlies I've used over the last couple of months or so have been very solid. Go for it!
---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------
Do you have a specific HD video you could link me to, to try on my Tab? I've not seen any lag or stuttering but maybe it's just the particular videos I am watching (they are HD though).
A few things for me to sort,
1. Fix android notification of power plug. Tab will still charge without issue.
2. System sounds muted on boot unless vol. Down is hit once.
3. Tweak interactive a bit (a jumps a bit more then I would like (been occurring for a while)).
4. Tweak animations a bit to make tab appear less laggy (the illusion of..)
5. Occasional Flicker (which has been a common occurrence for a while).
|4.2.1, cm10.1, jellybean, p4 p4wifi p4tmo p4vzw|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|