Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,656 Members 52,565 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][P75xx][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Discussions

Tip us?

volja1971
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by the^one123 View Post
Same here definitly. This problem exists first since updating to 4.2.2.

Edit: updated to nightly 18.02.2012 and CPU is now throttling down fine for me.
So now the tab isn't so laggy at all how on nightly 16.
I agree with you guys, the video was working fine until the 4.2.2 update was introduced.

trackloading
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteivi View Post
It hasn't. At least for me, l2_hsic keeps the tab from entering deep sleep most of the time.
(I just charge it every night and try to ignore the problem).
Pershoot, do you have plans to fix this? I'll be glad to test if it's needed...

pershoot
Old
(Last edited by pershoot; 20th February 2013 at 03:58 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackloading View Post
Pershoot, do you have plans to fix this? I'll be glad to test if it's needed...
l2_hsic is supposed to be there. this is how you are able to have mobile data work properly. to make it better so it doesnt take a longer then usual wakelock, so much, we'll see. have other stuff to sort first.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pershoot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

msprakashmmc
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I flashed modem file using odin3 in download mode, Flash was successful yet GSM calling not available ..??? I done delvik cache, cache partition clear.. Anybody can guide me.??

volja1971
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedninja42 View Post
I've seen this stated a few times before that Honeycomb seems to be the last working OS with YouTube....

My thought here is (since it has been awhile for me on HC), does the YouTube app update to the same version as ICS or JB, or is it older build that only works on HoneyComb and below... If the latter is the case, maybe pull the apk for others to test.

It kinda makes sense because ICS and JB brought new upgrades to the application. If Google has already dropped its support for our device, it could be why some see the choppiness (its all depending on what type of video you are watching)...

Pure speculation with no actual proof....
That is interesting, but what i really experience now that the videos that used to play fine on February 13 dose note play smuthly on the latest 4.2.2 updates.

monkeyhybrid
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO1683 View Post
I am on stock ICS and have been meaning to go AOSP. Is the latest nightly pretty solid?
All the nightlies I've used over the last couple of months or so have been very solid. Go for it!

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by volja1971 View Post
That is interesting, but what i really experience now that the videos that used to play fine on February 13 dose note play smuthly on the latest 4.2.2 updates.
Do you have a specific HD video you could link me to, to try on my Tab? I've not seen any lag or stuttering but maybe it's just the particular videos I am watching (they are HD though).
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510 (p4wifi) - CyanogenMod 10.1 nightlies
  • HTC Desire (bravo) - CyanogenMod 7.2.0.1 stable
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyhybrid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

volja1971
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhybrid View Post
All the nightlies I've used over the last couple of months or so have been very solid. Go for it!

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Do you have a specific HD video you could link me to, to try on my Tab? I've not seen any lag or stuttering but maybe it's just the particular videos I am watching (they are HD though).
Sure, i have not access to them now, but will post a link as soon as will get back home.

Ackoman
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by volja1971 View Post
Yes, I think that pretty much sums up the main issue.

ccsnet
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Re: [ROM][P75xx][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by pershoot View Post
A few things for me to sort,
1. Fix android notification of power plug. Tab will still charge without issue.
2. System sounds muted on boot unless vol. Down is hit once.
3. Tweak interactive a bit (a jumps a bit more then I would like (been occurring for a while)).
4. Tweak animations a bit to make tab appear less laggy (the illusion of..)
5. Occasional Flicker (which has been a common occurrence for a while).
Could I also add your fix for using the HDMI adaptor with TVs that don't support deep colour and flicker as a result?

I tested a short while back ( OEM kit) and the flickering is present.... I also have seen some one else mention it too.....

Big thanks for all your work....

Terran

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

pershoot
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,856
Default Re: [ROM][P75xx][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightly Discussions

My tester has no issue with this.

I don't have a HDMI adapter on hand at the moment so wouldn't be able to look in to it, currently.

Tags
4.2.1, cm10.1, jellybean, p4 p4wifi p4tmo p4vzw