LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

HTC One aka M7 launched...

OP philippecr

20th February 2013, 02:48 PM   |  #11  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 20

446 posts
More
I don't think they gave us a slap. I really enjoy the 5 inch screen of the Butterfly and I won't switch to a HTC One even if someone offered me one. The only thing worth noting is that bigger battery, it should have much better battery life compared to the Butterfly as it has a bigger battery and smaller screen. Even though the Snapdragon 600 is faster, when do you actually need that speed? Jelly Bean and the S4 Pro is already extremely snappy.

The thing that worries me is the dev team though. I am sure devs would go to the newer One but I really hope our Butterfly gets a good dev team.
20th February 2013, 04:53 PM   |  #12  
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 1

63 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastianlow

I don't think they gave us a slap. I really enjoy the 5 inch screen of the Butterfly and I won't switch to a HTC One even if someone offered me one. The only thing worth noting is that bigger battery, it should have much better battery life compared to the Butterfly as it has a bigger battery and smaller screen. Even though the Snapdragon 600 is faster, when do you actually need that speed? Jelly Bean and the S4 Pro is already extremely snappy.

The thing that worries me is the dev team though. I am sure devs would go to the newer One but I really hope our Butterfly gets a good dev team.

Can't agree more. We need a good dev team for x920e/x920d...
21st February 2013, 06:08 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30

325 posts
More
Re: HTC One aka M7 launched...
I personally thinks mdeejay is a good dev to have.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 08:31 AM   |  #14  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 20

446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philippecr

I personally thinks mdeejay is a good dev to have.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda app-developers app

Is he deving for the Butterfly X920D?
21st February 2013, 01:04 PM   |  #15  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 743

2,505 posts
Donate to Me
More
For once I am happy there is not a flood of ROMs for a phone ... less playing and more enjoying

Yes mdeejay is developing for all versions, just that updates only come when there are leaks or test ROMs coming out, otherwise what do you expect the dev to do each day to the same rom ... and hence during that time you have MODs and tweaks to play with
The Following User Says Thank You to v-b-n For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread