Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 239

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by athatati View Post
Please 2.3.6 gaaxy ace s5830c version.
The version on play store its not compatible with galaxy ace 2.3.6
Does the version posted here work for you? If it does, I will enable it in the Play Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOGLANI View Post
Great app with a lot of potential.
Some suggestions (also mentioned by some other users)
1.Give option to show or not the icon in taskbar
2.Allow to choose default actions when icon is pressed for direct calling
3.Give option to show selected contacts OR latest contacts from call log (it will give the program a call notification function also) !
4.Fix the total look especially in the settings and a quick way to access them (maybe put small settings icon-half size,before the 5 contact pictures.
5.Translate it If you want Greek i can do it for you

Thanks and keep up the good work
I will implement all of this, eventually. I am now adding the fifth and sixth contacts and the option for direct calling/sms .
The option to get contacts from call log is very interesting, I'll try to do that. About the look, I know it is really ugly. I'll try my best but don't expect wonders, I'm not very good at UI.
Translations will come later, because I am still making changes to the program and nobody would like to be translating new text everyday, and users wouldn't want to wait for the translations. Thanks for offering to translate to greek.
I believe in "release early, release often", that's why I offer preliminary versions of my software, and lots of updates. This forum suggestions really help me a lot. Thanks!

dapaua
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 239

DONATE TO ME
Default New (alpha) version

I'm done for today, so I uploaded what I could add. I hope tomorrow I will be able to finish it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dapaua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Rommin
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapaua View Post
It should automatically fold the notification drawer. It did in my trials. I don't know why is it not working for you.
It's doing the same on my JB 4.2.2 ROM. Direct dial option would probably resolve it for me though

Sudanminipro
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapaua View Post
I'm done for today, so I uploaded what I could add. I hope tomorrow I will be able to finish it.
The concept of this app is fantastic. nice work

I have a Sony ericsson mini pro with 320-480 screen.. Last contact icon is too small as u have mentioned in the OP.. Please make the icons evenly sized...
XPERIA mini pro = AWESOMENESS

Phone: SK17i
ROM: Modified Sony ICS (.587)
Root: Yes
Bootloader status: Locked

If my post helped you in any way. Please press the THANKS button

dapaua
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 239

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommin View Post
It's doing the same on my JB 4.2.2 ROM. Direct dial option would probably resolve it for me though
I'll check it. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudanminipro View Post
The concept of this app is fantastic. nice work

I have a Sony ericsson mini pro with 320-480 screen.. Last contact icon is too small as u have mentioned in the OP.. Please make the icons evenly sized...
I'll try to. It depends a lot on the contact picture, they are not always the same size. I myself have some that are portrait shaped, other are landscape... I cannot make them square because they would look weird. Fixing it is on my list of thing to do, but I need to have the main functionality working first.
The Following User Says Thank You to dapaua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dapaua
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 239

DONATE TO ME
Default New version added.

Version 1.2b added.

nyr2k2
Old
Thanks Meter 10
This is really neat. Great app.

semantsen
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Nice app
Thanks +1
DR. Ketan's Custom Rom K5

ATTACK
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1197

DONATE TO ME
Awesome app,
The only problem i'm experiencing is setting the size of the image's. I set the icon size to large but they're still incredibly small.
It seem's like medium and large are coming up the same size

-$ locate Dev-Host
/public/ATTACK/myfiles/d-h.st

dapaua
Old
(Last edited by dapaua; 21st February 2013 at 08:08 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 239

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTACK View Post
Awesome app,
The only problem i'm experiencing is setting the size of the image's. I set the icon size to large but they're still incredibly small.
It seem's like medium and large are coming up the same size
Large size is set to a high value, but I can set it higher. It should be a 20% larger than medium size. In my phone medium and large look the same too, but my screen is small. I expected to be a diference in high dpi phones like yours, but I couldn't test it.
Thanks for reporting, these ypes of things cannot be tested without a comunity like XDA, I am really grateful for all the tests and reports I am getting. I'll check it, and I'll try to fix it. It seems to be related to the notification aspect ratio. The ones working best are the ones that are slightly taller that wide.
One problem is that the icons can never be larger than the notification heigth.
I also know that now that the "X" to remove contacts is so small, it is very difficult to hit. I'll fix it also.

The Following User Says Thank You to dapaua For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]