Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,373 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

Tip us?
 
climbatiz3
Old
#41  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

Im sorry if i make same posting in different thread. Because this case happen when i using both of rom.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
 
AJ Newkirk
Old
#42  
AJ Newkirk's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3994
Posts: 1,644
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lexington, KY

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by climbatiz3 View Post
Im sorry if i make same posting in different thread. Because this case happen when i using both of rom.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
If you are using the Siyah-i777 kernel then you really need to update to the latest version, v7.3 - as this fixes a charging bug that could well be what you are describing.
 
climbatiz3
Old
#43  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 50
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Newkirk View Post
If you are using the Siyah-i777 kernel then you really need to update to the latest version, v7.3 - as this fixes a charging bug that could well be what you are describing.
Thanks for the advise. Will try your new kernel and let you know the result.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
 
Phalanx7621
Old
#44  
Phalanx7621's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2047
Posts: 4,452
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Delaware
Default Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by climbatiz3 View Post
Thanks for the advise. Will try your new kernel and let you know the result.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app
....in the KERNEL thread.

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S II, Motorola Atrix[retired]
 
pafel9
Old
#45  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wroclaw
Could someone tell me if this rom has video call functionality? I mean option for this in contacts, dialer and so on. And if works video and voice? I'm using now another rom, but i have only video without sound. Thanks a lot for this informations!
 
grantpatrickfarrell
Old
#46  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tucson, AZ
Question Video Player Not working

Video Player is still force closing, I'm running the R1 version. Wasnt that suppose to have the fix in it? Also wiped cache in recovery. No luck..

Any suggestions..?
 
txnolesfan93
Old
#47  
txnolesfan93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 249
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: corpus christi,tx
Default Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

Newest Ajk 1.6 work with this rom?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
 
asderxsdxcv
Old
#48  
asderxsdxcv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 394
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by txnolesfan93 View Post
Newest Ajk 1.6 work with this rom?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by grantpatrickfarrell View Post
Video Player is still force closing, I'm running the R1 version. Wasnt that suppose to have the fix in it? Also wiped cache in recovery. No luck..

Any suggestions..?
If you're using ajk kernel aka siyah... there's a fix on the kernel thread
 
txnolesfan93
Old
#49  
txnolesfan93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 74
Posts: 249
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: corpus christi,tx
Default Re: [ROM][PORT][JB] XenonMOD v2.01 | Stability Achieved | Stock Enhanced

One more thing... can this ROM be duel booted?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
 
Taimur Akmal
Old
(Last edited by Taimur Akmal; 26th February 2013 at 05:40 PM.)
#50  
Taimur Akmal's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 345
Posts: 269
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lahore
Yes. As long as the kernel supports it.

EDIT: NO! I forgot this isn't AOSP so yeah you can't. :-/ Sorry for the inconvience.
Powered By Cosmic Notion
Hit Thanks Button If I helped you!
"Winners Never Quit, Quitters Never Win
Never Give Up, Never Give In"
Follow me on Twitter | Facebook

Tags
enhanced, jelly bean xxslj 4.1.2, optimized, rom, xenonmod s2
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes