Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,612 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][5/5][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.3 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Tip us?

kirerad
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by brGabriel View Post
Tablet UI for CleanROM 4.2.2

Instructions: Flash via Recovery

*Look for the updated SlimBar MOD to be released later today. To keep things clean and simple, I will add them to this post so all the MODs for 4.2.2 will be in one place. Cheers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can confirm that the latest TabletUI patch works great with the CleanROM 2.2.5. Waiting for SlimBar....

brGabriel - thanks for all you hard work.
The Following User Says Thank You to kirerad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

brGabriel
Old
(Last edited by brGabriel; 20th February 2013 at 09:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 219
SlimBar for v2.2.5+ (Android 4.2.2) is up!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brGabriel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chugger93
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Although I can appreciate this rom, and It works great as I have just tried it I feel it may be missing some core features. For example Craig, is there anyway you can integrate Superuser 3.3 instead of SuperSU? It has multiuser support, and is really great to have. Besides that and OTG support that is my only beef. Although beggers cant be choosers. So nice work either way and I appreciate your hard work.
Jon
- Google Nexus 5 | Stock/Rooted/Unlocked
- Google Nexus 10 | Sentinel Rom w/Franco

FormeriPhoney
Old
Thanks Meter 771
Default Re: [ROM][2/18][4.2.2] - CleanROM 2.2.5 -★| Aroma | Smooth | Stable | CLEAN! |★-

Quote:
SlimBar 4.2.2 is up!!
What dpi is the stock navigation bar brGabriel?

chugger93
Old
Thanks Meter 99
One other quirk I may have found with multiuser support. I was able to flash a SuperUser 3.3 which gave me that support. However when I titanium restore apps on my kids account, they show up on my main account as well. That shouldn't happen by design. Just food for thought.
Jon
- Google Nexus 5 | Stock/Rooted/Unlocked
- Google Nexus 10 | Sentinel Rom w/Franco

brGabriel
Old
Thanks Meter 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormeriPhoney View Post
What dpi is the stock navigation bar brGabriel?
48dpi

iyerajay1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Nice Rom Scott! Am using your Rom on my One X as well. Love your work!!
The Following User Says Thank You to iyerajay1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jhankg
Old
(Last edited by jhankg; 20th February 2013 at 06:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by chugger93 View Post
One other quirk I may have found with multiuser support. I was able to flash a SuperUser 3.3 which gave me that support. However when I titanium restore apps on my kids account, they show up on my main account as well. That shouldn't happen by design. Just food for thought.
Same thing is happening for me on this ROM but I'm using the latest version of SuperSU. Since its happening on SuperUser too, it appears to be ROM related. I've not had this issue on aokp or stock 4.2.2.

*Edit

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever restored apps (app only, no data) after adding the second user until this rom. I think I usually set up the main account, restore apps, and then set up the secondary user account. This actually could be an issue on all roms.

scrosler
Old
(Last edited by scrosler; 20th February 2013 at 08:30 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 51,681

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Tablet UI for CleanROM 4.2.2
Updated the OP. Just to clear any confusion you should say CleanROM 2.2.5. If they see the 4.2.2 people may think I am holding out

Quote:
Quote:
Although I can appreciate this rom, and It works great as I have just tried it I feel it may be missing some core features. For example Craig, is there anyway you can integrate Superuser 3.3 instead of SuperSU? It has multiuser support, and is really great to have. Besides that and OTG support that is my only beef. Although beggers cant be choosers. So nice work either way and I appreciate your hard work.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhankg View Post
*Edit

Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever restored apps (app only, no data) after adding the second user until this rom. I think I usually set up the main account, restore apps, and then set up the secondary user account. This actually could be an issue on all roms.
Not so sure on your issues.

Is Ti Back up made for multi user? It seems to be the cheif complaint and one now added to the list of the many reasons I dont recommend using it.

brGabriel
Old
Thanks Meter 219
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler View Post
Updated the OP. Just to clear any confusion you should say CleanROM 2.2.5. If they see the 4.2.2 people may think I am holding out
Haha, I must have somehow reasoned that granting web browsing capabilitities with the latest update shot CleanROM "back to the future".

But seriously, that was an oversight on my end. Since the biggest change was the Android 4.2.2 firmware (hence breaking compatibility with the MODS) I mentally saw everything since then as 4.2.1-based or 4.2.2. I've edited my posts to clear up any potential confusion.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe