[ROM] [AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.1.2] RC 9 [quincytmo] 27th November

OP pixeldotz

3rd February 2013, 03:15 PM   |  #41  
Flag Clearwater
Thanks Meter: 118

977 posts
Donate to Me
More
This is for the T-Mobile Note T879 correct?
5th February 2013, 02:20 PM   |  #42  
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,930

13,277 posts
More
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.1.2] RC 9 [quincytmo] 27th November
Quote:
Originally Posted by rekamyenom

This is for the T-Mobile Note T879 correct?

Yes it says quincytmo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
6th February 2013, 12:18 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
This does work on the AT&T Galaxy Note i717 as well. Flashed it this morning with TWRP, stable so far. Trying for less random reboots. So far so good.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda premium
Last edited by jh0; 6th February 2013 at 01:58 PM.
20th February 2013, 06:30 PM   |  #44  
Flag The One That Dont Sleep
Thanks Meter: 8

44 posts
More
Is there a update for this ROM, best ROM I used so far not one problem. Truly liquid smooth!

Sent from my Galaxy Note!
25th February 2013, 02:14 PM   |  #45  

7 posts
This has been the greatest ROM yet for my i717 Note. Only 1 reboot in two weeks, mostly because of user error. Great speeds too. Great job guys!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
21st June 2013, 02:32 AM   |  #46  

1 posts
need help installing
is there a tutorial for this rom? I have tried installing with clockwork 6 both the rom and the gapps and all installs fine with no errors but when it goes into android and shows the start screen it gives me a popup stating android stopped. I am using a note sgh-t879 with currently cyanogen jb 4.2.2 was trying to revert to 4.1 cause in 4.2 I dont have any s-pen gestures and multi windows. I am a total noob at this so please be kind. Thanks.
29th June 2013, 04:09 PM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Hey ! For who ever still in this rom .. if you add the new Google camera apk .. you video recorder will work perfect http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...Google Camera!

Sent from my SGH-T879 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to papo869 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2013, 04:21 AM   |  #48  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 74

128 posts
More
Rock solid rom. I use Camera JB+ with it and it's great.
The Following User Says Thank You to fraughtsigewulf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th August 2013, 07:32 AM   |  #49  
Thanks Meter: 83

297 posts
im going to flash this rom with twrp and i'll let you know ina bit see if I get tha same error....

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

UPDATE: so I installed through TWRP and it flashed perfectly. this is what I did....I transferred the rom and gapps 4.1.2 to root of sd card. rebooted to recovery (TWRP) did a back up (name your back up with name of rom and date). then go to wipe.....factory reset/wipe cache/wipe delvik/....go to install rom/add zip (gapps) after install wipe cache/delvik and reboot...that's what I did and it came out good....if anyone feels that I did this wrong please let me know...i'm not a dev I just love flashing roms lol

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

UPDATE 2: so as my apps were restoring through google my phone rebooted (odd cus it had never done that before) i'm installing my apps right now and I like to use helium to restore data since titanium is said to have issues when restoring....i'll keep the rom up for a few days and see how it goes....

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

hey pixeldotz the only problem i'm facing right now is that when I go into system settings the "display" forcloses....any idea why? thanks....
6th August 2013, 08:57 PM   |  #50  
Flag The One That Dont Sleep
Thanks Meter: 8

44 posts
More
Strange Force Close
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelf82

im going to flash this rom with twrp and i'll let you know ina bit see if I get tha same error....

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

UPDATE: so I installed through TWRP and it flashed perfectly. this is what I did....I transferred the rom and gapps 4.1.2 to root of sd card. rebooted to recovery (TWRP) did a back up (name your back up with name of rom and date). then go to wipe.....factory reset/wipe cache/wipe delvik/....go to install rom/add zip (gapps) after install wipe cache/delvik and reboot...that's what I did and it came out good....if anyone feels that I did this wrong please let me know...i'm not a dev I just love flashing roms lol

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

UPDATE 2: so as my apps were restoring through google my phone rebooted (odd cus it had never done that before) i'm installing my apps right now and I like to use helium to restore data since titanium is said to have issues when restoring....i'll keep the rom up for a few days and see how it goes....

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

hey pixeldotz the only problem i'm facing right now is that when I go into system settings the "display" forcloses....any idea why? thanks....

Yes I have noticed that as well, it happens when you change the rotation settings, so what you should do is flash the rom fresh and when you go to display change rotation last, because its going to force close once you set it.

The Following User Says Thank You to blackice156742 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread