Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 11.2 | High Quality & Performance | N8000XXCML2 | Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2

OP mike1986.

20th February 2013, 02:22 AM   |  #741  
Flag San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 728

1,501 posts
More
I've been using this ROM (fully-stock version) for a couple of days and it works well. I dropped it onto DarkMan's 8000 CMA5 ROM w/o having to wipe anything but the Dalvik cache.

But hey Mike- you're saying you're using the "stock kernel", yet there's a few changes in your ROM that are apparently kernel-based:
Code:
RAM optimizations
Data, cache and system partitions mounting tweaks
Improved camera performance
Improved CPU governors performance
Most optimal system scheduler
Disabled kernel debugging for better performance
Improved EXT4 performance
Are these are being done via sysfs/init script changes, or have you taken the stock kernel code and made any changes?

FWIW, I've taken your boot.img and redone it with my kernel (source on GitHub here), which is just the Samsung JB kernel Rev #2 with @brieuwers CPU clock changes and a few config changes of my own. If you've made material source or config changes I'd love to have 'em!
Last edited by kcrudup; 20th February 2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fix typo
The Following User Says Thank You to kcrudup For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 05:59 AM   |  #742  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 15

62 posts
More
Exchange email
Hello All!
I've been trying to get my exchange email account to work and have tried the suggestions posted earlier, however, to no avail
I deleted the files, cleaned out the corpses,cleared cache etc, installed the aosp email app but now I get errors that say "Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped." and "Email has stopped"
Until that works I can't use the ROM, sadly. I'll keep checking back to see if there is a proper fix...
Thank you!
20th February 2013, 06:30 AM   |  #743  
Flag Broomfield, CO
Thanks Meter: 103

356 posts
More
Re: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 4.3 | High Quality & Performance | XXCMA5 | Jelly Bea
Quote:
Originally Posted by witwolf

Hello All!
I've been trying to get my exchange email account to work and have tried the suggestions posted earlier, however, to no avail
I deleted the files, cleaned out the corpses,cleared cache etc, installed the aosp email app but now I get errors that say "Unfortunately, Exchange Services has stopped." and "Email has stopped"
Until that works I can't use the ROM, sadly. I'll keep checking back to see if there is a proper fix...
Thank you!

Try wiping the data for the email. See if that helps. If you're still on the ROM that is...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 08:38 AM   |  #744  
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
More
Download Files
where do i download the files from
20th February 2013, 02:58 PM   |  #745  
OP Senior Member
XDA-Developers
Thanks Meter: 71,882

37,329 posts
Donate to Me
More
Odp: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 4.3 | High Quality & Performance | XXCMA5 | Jelly Be
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsterbuns

where do i download the files from

First post.

Sent from my HTC One X+
20th February 2013, 05:46 PM   |  #746  
Thanks Meter: 4

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by afarnedi

Hi everybody,
Does anyone have this kind of issue with deep sleep? according to cpu spy my gt8000 is not 'sleeping anymore'. unfortunately I can't tell you starting from which release because it's been a while since I've not been, checking thisn but with this last release I decided to get a look at into that and Idid ffind out this problem and I'm also experiencing poor battery life (that's why I suspected something...)

Cmon guys, no one can confirm this? Any feedback is really appreciated. The only thing I think could be the reason of this lack of deep sleep status is that I've flashed with all the performances tweak we can choose from the aroma installer. Might be thisthe reason?
Thanks in advance for your kind answer
Andrea
20th February 2013, 06:00 PM   |  #747  
Flag Regina
Thanks Meter: 60

269 posts
More
Something has a wakelock open. Get the app Better Battery Stats and it will tell you what has the wakelock.
The Following User Says Thank You to cholywell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 06:13 PM   |  #748  
Recognized Contributor
Flag .. just around the corner !
Thanks Meter: 2,364

2,105 posts
More
Re: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 4.3 | High Quality & Performance | XXCMA5 | Jelly Bea
Quote:
Originally Posted by afarnedi

Cmon guys, no one can confirm this? Any feedback is really appreciated. The only thing I think could be the reason of this lack of deep sleep status is that I've flashed with all the performances tweak we can choose from the aroma installer. Might be thisthe reason?
Thanks in advance for your kind answer
Andrea

I think the lack of response might be because nobody has that issue.
FYI, I flashed with all tweaks selected and my phone's deepsleep is OK ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 06:46 PM   |  #749  
Thanks Meter: 4

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacco001

o001;38247010]I think the lack of response might be because nobody has that issue.
FYI, I flashed with all tweaks selected and my phone's deepsleep is OK ...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This is what I mean with feedback... Also kind of 'hey mate, no problem here'
Last edited by afarnedi; 21st February 2013 at 12:13 PM.
20th February 2013, 07:36 PM   |  #750  
Thanks Meter: 7

193 posts
Compatibility pack
I flashed the 8010/8013 compatibility pack after letting the tablet boot up completely once. The radio icon went away as expected, but the model was left at GT-N8010 even though I selected GT-N8013 during the installation.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android jelly bean, android revolution hd, best custom rom, fast stable stock, galaxy note 10.1
Previous Thread Next Thread