Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 48,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Polaris Office

Tip us?

CPA Poke
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2360

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Polaris Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
I did absolutely no research ..i felt like being a dick... Guilty as charged ......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
Hahahaha touché
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1313SAM View Post
Please don't encourage dirty flashing. Dirty flashing is like unprotected sex. Yes it may feel better and take less work, but who knows what may happens later. Even though sometimes you still get surprises when you do things right. At least you know you took precautions and where to look for problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to CPA Poke For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

clueless_stranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

So could somebody post it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2
The Following User Says Thank You to clueless_stranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndroidSlave
Old
Thanks Meter 4126

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger View Post

Wow you are out of control man

KSoD
Old
Thanks Meter 110

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger View Post

Let me try to say this without being a dick...

If the Play Store says it is not compatible guess what that means? It will NOT work with your current ROM and side loading it will only cause issues.

As I stated it is free so there is no reason to post the APK as you have a link to the legit free source.

No offense but as been stated several times, take the time to read the stickies in all the areas for the phone. It doesn't take years to learn this if you spend as much time reading the provided information instead of asking and expecting to being spoon fed, you will learn.

Sent from the Note-rix
LG Optimus G Pro Stock Rooted
Phone Bricked trying to FreeGee it.
Unbricked by JTAG
The Following User Says Thank You to KSoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 952

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSoD View Post
Let me try to say this without being a dick...

If the Play Store says it is not compatible guess what that means? It will NOT work with your current ROM and side loading it will only cause issues.

As I stated it is free so there is no reason to post the APK as you have a link to the legit free source.

No offense but as been stated several times, take the time to read the stickies in all the areas for the phone. It doesn't take years to learn this if you spend as much time reading the provided information instead of asking and expecting to being spoon fed, you will learn.

Sent from the Note-rix
Absolutely right ....tried 1weather with 4.2.2 didn't work .....downloaded apk still no go . no spoon feeding Here...do some research cluless.......but I think clueless is just being a troll honestly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

daswahnsinn
Old
Thanks Meter 89
Even if he really wants it, who doesn't google and find the apk themselves. Who tries to get someone else to do the leg work when they can walk too. I think this thread should be closed or deleted, no good will even come from this.
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ~ ROM - ViSiON-X VPUCNC5 2.0
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ~ Stock TW 4.3 MK4 - Retired
  • Lenovo ThinkPad 32gb 1838-25U ~ CM10 ::: Retired
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daswahnsinn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Woody
Old
Moderator & RC/RT Committees - Particle Physics Gives me a Hadron
Thanks Meter 8630
Yep. Google is your friend.

Also, just because the Play.Store says it is incompatable, doesn't neccessarily mean it won't work. Unless of course it is meant for one OS (JB) and you are trying to install it on another (ICS). Then all you'll get ia a parse error. Most apps though are already being revamped to work on multiple platforms once past the GB days. But Google could have told that as well.

Thread Closed
<a href=http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://www.whiskey103.nl/x/sigs/Woody6_15fps.gif</a>
ZFFZ

I GPL I

"The work of men of genius, however wrongly directed, hardly ever fails to open the eyes of men to new possibilities."
- Dr. Victor Frankenstein (Mary Shelley)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe