XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4-JULY] Simplistic Framework V3.6

Tip us?

LegendK95
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4299

DONATE TO ME
Guys, the new version of the MWC app has been taken off the Play Store, I will upload it later today to its thread.

For people who didn't receive the app, please PM me (again if you did before) with the email you donated from.

brockyneo
Old
Thanks Meter 273

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendK95 View Post
Guys, the new version of the MWC app has been taken off the Play Store, I will upload it later today to its thread.

For people who didn't receive the app, please PM me (again if you did before) with the email you donated from.
It has been taken off for good off play store or is it till its been updated ?

Thanks for your excellent work btw
Sig pic thanks to betoNL

Its not what you think you know its what you know you know

Live today Flash tomorrow

My1xT
Old
Thanks Meter 332
it seems to be hidden but I can still access it by bookmark
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dk.multiwindow
Blood Root and Honor for all the android Users in the World
also I apologize if some one thinks that a post offended someone, please forgive me, and just for information I have an Asperger Syndrome
For users of the Simplistic Framework: Please look into my new FAQ before asking, we have already enough multiple posts asking/stating the same.

jeep447
Old
Thanks Meter 717
Default Re: [16-FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5.1 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7, MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by My1xT View Post
Maybe coz most countries cant pay over carrier and enough ppl don't have a credit card...
The world is not usa where maybe credit cards are given out for free to each 12 years old teenie...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Easy there champ, because you're talking about rich kids and the last time I checked, just about every country has them. I'm not trying to get all political and sensitive, but it's funny to me how foreigners look at people in the states as if their spoiled, yet when a foreigner comes here they get open access to tax free loans and grants for buying property or for opening businesses, that we could ever get despite the fact that we live here! Anyway I'm sure there's a spoiled rotten 12 year old with a credit card in your neck of the woods too man.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse

My1xT
Old
Thanks Meter 332
ok maybe I overdid but in the states it is quite normal to have a card, but somewhere else, like in Germany not everyone has a credit card, maybe also coz it's not very secure, and last time I checked (maybe 2 or 3 months ago) there were not too much countries involved...
also I apologize if some one thinks that a post offended someone, please forgive me, and just for information I have an Asperger Syndrome
For users of the Simplistic Framework: Please look into my new FAQ before asking, we have already enough multiple posts asking/stating the same.
The Following User Says Thank You to My1xT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VRilski
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I donate versions. For what after installing a new theme does not change
I toggles buttons?

truemagic
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by truemagic View Post
I'm using SF 3.5.1

My brightness bar in the expanded status bar DOES NOT have the auto brightness checkbox, I don't know/remember why it has been removed?

May I know how can I re-enable it? (I mean the auto brightness checkbox)
Just found out it was due to I've decompiled and recompiled /system/app/SystemUI.apk which causes the prob....

Still figuring out what did it went wrong?

betoNL
Old
Thanks Meter 2244

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockyneo View Post
It has been taken off for good off play store or is it till its been updated ?

Thanks for your excellent work btw
It doesn't matter brocky..

He was not talking about the SF control app, but about his other app -MultiWindow control app (MWC) which is free, so it doesn't matter if you download it from here or from there....

The Following User Says Thank You to betoNL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeep447
Old
Thanks Meter 717
Default Re: [16-FEB] Simplistic Framework V3.5.1 *Want More? You got it!*{LL4/7, MA5/6/7, MB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by My1xT View Post
ok maybe I overdid but in the states it is quite normal to have a card, but somewhere else, like in Germany not everyone has a credit card, maybe also coz it's not very secure, and last time I checked (maybe 2 or 3 months ago) there were not too much countries involved...
Well put man I can agree with ya on that one. Are you from Germany or living there currently? (I guess I could check your profile but I'm already typing lol) I lived there for awhile with my ex fiance until a couple years ago, we lived in Idar Oberstein. It was the first time I traveled out of the country and it was definitely an experience. I was kind of surprised by it, but I actually really liked it over there and people were a lot different than I expected (but in a good way). Anyway I completely understand what you're saying about credit because it was a totally different world over there when it comes to that.

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
When life throws you a curveball at least it wasn't death pitching. It could ALWAYS be worse

My1xT
Old
Thanks Meter 332
I am from Germany, and many ppl complain coz the play gift cards arent already out in Germany (or somewhere else except the US) coz with those even the non-grown-ups cant complain anymore...