Post Reply

[ROM][X920D][1.18.709.3][March 28: Meteor-R3]

20th February 2013, 03:56 PM   |  #91  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 306
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonata

tks bro ...
flashed your mod about trasparent rosie but no trasparent ....
also before flash wipe cache and dalvik
Looking for transparent navbar / rosie dock
any tips ?
tks again

if you pick out a skin from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2042367
and pm me the link of the one you want I will do it for you in the skin, when I have time.
(Just to be correct you just want the navbar behind icons on dock transparent)
The Following User Says Thank You to toolhas4degrees For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 05:24 PM   |  #92  
jonata's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
2,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees

if you pick out a skin from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2042367
and pm me the link of the one you want I will do it for you in the skin, when I have time.
(Just to be correct you just want the navbar behind icons on dock transparent)

send you PM
tks for now in advance !

this is what I mean for trasparent navbar :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	homeappsicon.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	1746420  
Last edited by jonata; 20th February 2013 at 05:46 PM.
20th February 2013, 06:16 PM   |  #93  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 306
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Anyone I Know skilled enough to port this
I'm sure you need permission from Lyapota first
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2114584

I found this in dna forum, (only the music box mod) (tested not working with htc music, but works with other players) (not really the same as the mod above from one x forum)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2142884
Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 20th February 2013 at 06:58 PM.
20th February 2013, 06:20 PM   |  #94  
Onepagebook's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Land of Buckeye & Formosa
Thanks Meter: 2,308
 
1,892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101

See OPB.. I am not alone

the files I gave you exactly like the pic shows below

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onepagebook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 06:22 PM   |  #95  
Onepagebook's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Land of Buckeye & Formosa
Thanks Meter: 2,308
 
1,892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonata

tks bro ...
flashed your mod about trasparent rosie but no trasparent ....
also before flash wipe cache and dalvik
Looking for transparent navbar / rosie dock
any tips ?
tks again

because you use other skin..that's why.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onepagebook For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:02 PM   |  #96  
jonata's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
2,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

because you use other skin..that's why.

No mate,
flashed your mod as it is and use the skin.
Need a particular skin to have trasparent navbar ?
if yes, please tell me ...
tks

@: toolhas4degrees
send PM skin is ok ! only problem with htc location widget
tks ...
20th February 2013, 07:17 PM   |  #97  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 306
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonata

No mate,
flashed your mod as it is and use the skin.
Need a particular skin to have trasparent navbar ?
if yes, please tell me ...
tks

@: toolhas4degrees
send PM skin is ok ! only problem with htc location widget
tks ...

was it in the first skin, some of those skins don't rendor right because they are ports from one x that uses xhdpi and we use xxhdpi (open with winzip/7zip to check the skin you want modded and make sure there is a drawable/xxhdpi folder. I'll do another one if for ya if ya find one you like that renders correctly
Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 20th February 2013 at 07:38 PM.
20th February 2013, 07:35 PM   |  #98  
jonata's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
2,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees

was it in the first skin, some of those skins don't rendor right because they are ports from one x that uses xhdpi and we use xxhdpi (open with winzip/7zip to check the skin you want modded and make sure there is a drawable/xxhpdi folder. I'll do another one if for ya if ya find one you like that renders correctly
"but I have to go to work in 2 hrs so make it quick or else you'll be waiting 12hrs"

ok ...............
20th February 2013, 07:40 PM   |  #99  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 306
 
725 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onepagebook

because you use other skin..that's why.

I'm just trying to help them out. Has only made the post about the trans navbar 10 times and was calling it trans rosie, which we interpret as trans app drawer
Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 20th February 2013 at 07:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to toolhas4degrees For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:59 PM   |  #100  
jonata's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
2,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees

was it in the first skin, some of those skins don't rendor right because they are ports from one x that uses xhdpi and we use xxhdpi (open with winzip/7zip to check the skin you want modded and make sure there is a drawable/xxhdpi folder. I'll do another one if for ya if ya find one you like that renders correctly

check all the skin but no one have /xxhdpi folder.
I use this one (but have 50% trasparent navbar)
can you edit ?
this is the link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...edRumDNA&hl=it
tks again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes