5,593,650 Members 40,439 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

-[ROM]- Dandroid 5.4 [4.3 TW] [CyanogenWiz] 12/24/2013 Stable release

Tip us?

isaacfinnegan
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroidv2.6 LL1 (newest I747 base)- ddexed-Full AOSP look or Stock TW 02/2

I believe this is due to a difference in the sales code file. Whatever AT&T does purposely disables this function from working correctly.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

Verizon Galaxy S4
MJ7 Rooted

ReidStylez
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroidv2.6 LL1 (newest I747 base)- ddexed-Full AOSP look or Stock TW 02/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrin66 View Post
I am assuming we can install right on top of 2.5? Also, do we still have to rename the qosmgr if we are sticking with the KT kernel?
I'd do a clean flash. That's just me though.

I'm pretty sure all tw roms with kt kernel you have to rename that file.

jde984
Old
Thanks Meter 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrin66 View Post
I am assuming we can install right on top of 2.5? Also, do we still have to rename the qosmgr if we are sticking with the KT kernel?
I flashed on top of 2.5 without any issues.

And yes, every time you flash a rom you'll have to rename qosmgr, as that file is replaced during the flash.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jde984 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Idyar
Old
Thanks Meter 390

DONATE TO ME
As we have said in the past very likely that you will not have any problems dirty flashing, however if you do run into strange problems try a clean wipe before reporting them as bugs.

Hope you guys enjoy 2.6. Will start getting to bugs and requests tomorrow sick today
Dandroid - Ultra Fast Daily Driver TW Rom with AOSP theme. T-MO/Wind/Mobi/Videotron T999(V) + AT&T/Bell/Rogers/Telus I747(M)

Ghstudent
Old
Thanks Meter 372

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyar View Post
As we have said in the past very likely that you will not have any problems dirty flashing, however if you do run into strange problems try a clean wipe before reporting them as bugs.

Hope you guys enjoy 2.6. Will start getting to bugs and requests tomorrow sick today
Hope you get to feeling better man, I'm stuck at home sick with the stomach bug today....

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

torrin66
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyar View Post

Yup, standard practice there. I did flash 2.6 over 2.5 and renamed the qosmgr, everything seems to be working well at the moment.

Thanks for the good work!
Phone: AT&T Galaxy S4
ROM: SHOstock v2.2
Tablet: iPad Gen 4
Retired: Transformer Prime, iPad 2, G-Tab, Captivate, HTC 8125; AT&T Tilt, iPhone 3GS; iPhone 4; Galaxy S2 (Died), Galaxy S3
Like your custom ROM? Donate to your chef!
Like using custom ROMs? Donate to XDA!

Zugshad
Old
(Last edited by Zugshad; 20th February 2013 at 07:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 92
nice job with the updates.. i am back after trying out some Multi-Window for a few days.. downloading the update now.. i appreciate you trying to figoure out the SMS wiping issue Danvdh.. im going to dirty flash over and see if any issues arise or if the messages wipes on me again... also.. i didnt see anyone answer ghost, but ive never done/had to do a logcat.. if it happens again,, what is the prefered method for me to get it to you and how to do it? ie there an app to run it etc?

i do have 1 question that im nto 100% sure on... i know not to restore system apps+data... however,, wondering if it is an issue with the SMS+MMS restore? in TiBu i sometimes will do the "yellow" one to restore my messages (when they get wiped) and wondered if this could potentially cause any issues? im using the AOSP mms and always have been.. so would think the restore of data only wouldn't cause much harm, but why i am asking as I am not restoring the app itself..

hopefully all goes well as love the rom.. my only wish (as others have put and i know its gonna be hard to do) is that dang multi-window.. woud love that in this and would be best rom evah!!

edit: nm on the logcat found tutorial HERE on XDA.. posting link for ghost or any others that may come of need as well
Current Phone :
Samsung Galaxy Note III
ROM-
Kernel-

Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB

Previous Phones :
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Motorola Atrix
Samsung Captivate
Iphone 3G

The Following User Says Thank You to Zugshad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ghstudent
Old
Thanks Meter 372

DONATE TO ME

This is just me trying to see how much screen on time I could get, very impressed with it!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361387092031.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1746649   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361387107122.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1746652  

ReidStylez
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghstudent View Post
This is just me trying to see how much screen on time I could get, very impressed with it!

Wow!

Ghstudent
Old
Thanks Meter 372

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReidStylez View Post
Wow!
Forgot to mention that every bit of that was YouTube videos/rss feeds reading up on the HTC one (which I'm highly disgusted with at this point)