46 posts
More
Re: [KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unlocker1997

wait, wait don't leave

oh wait we dont care

if you feel like you get better help on the s3 than go

Once again....all I did was ask a question didnt need smart ass comments and have already gotten help with s3 they didnt have a bunch of cock bags behind keyboards who didnt care about people bricking 750 dollar devices..because clearly you have thousands to throw around...ffs a simple yes or no would have worked...but I will cross my fingures for you to be in the same situation sometime and in need of help and get a bunch of bull**** jerk offs...

I was considering a substantial donation to the kernel builder but hope he reads this and realizes I have no intention of contributing to a community of a bunch of self-centered f**ks who take and take and cant even give a simple answer back to the community.

Sent from my AT&T G-Note 2 using xda app
*Current*
G-Note 2
G-SIII
HTC One X
Acer Iconia A500
20th February 2013, 06:17 AM   |  #582  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 197

336 posts
More
Exclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzedbyhtc

Once again....all I did was ask a question didnt need smart ass comments and have already gotten help with s3 they didnt have a bunch of cock bags behind keyboards who didnt care about people bricking 750 dollar devices..because clearly you have thousands to throw around...ffs a simple yes or no would have worked...but I will cross my fingures for you to be in the same situation sometime and in need of help and get a bunch of bull**** jerk offs...

I was considering a substantial donation to the kernel builder but hope he reads this and realizes I have no intention of contributing to a community of a bunch of self-centered f**ks who take and take and cant even give a simple answer back to the community.

Sent from my AT&T G-Note 2 using xda app
*Current*
G-Note 2
G-SIII
HTC One X
Acer Iconia A500

Mod.'s: Do the community justice, please, and get rid of this life-size boner...^^^

EDIT: Wait -- Referring to them as a "boner" is far, FAR too much of a compliment; for something that is typically an enjoyable feeling / sensation...
Last edited by Ker~Man; 20th February 2013 at 06:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ker~Man For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 08:10 PM   |  #583  
hagersown, md
Thanks Meter: 4

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker~Man

Mod.'s: Do the community justice, please, and get rid of this life-size boner...^^^

EDIT: Wait -- Referring to them as a "boner" is far, FAR too much of a compliment; for something that is typically an enjoyable feeling / sensation...

ok yeah get rid of the guy asking for help and every one being dicks about it .... how about get rid of the people that are simply disrespectful to someone asking for help...once again all i needed was a simple yes or no but instead got a bunch of dramatized responses from what clearly seems like high school girls...

and now this guy... i'm P.O.'d about the the people trying to start crap and condescending members that are asking for some help so i respond to it and i'm the wrong here?? really??

if that happens i assure you there will be an internet wide story about how the people on XDA help only certain people and anyone else for no reason that asks for help gets bombed with garbage....i'm sure the mods don't want my truth out about how they allow such drama and disrespect on their forums WHEN ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR HELP........I EVEN ASKED for everyone to move on and drop the crap and tried asking again and got more BS responses...
20th February 2013, 08:18 PM   |  #584  
Thanks Meter: 181

328 posts
More
Quote:

ok yeah get rid of the guy asking for help and every one being dicks about it .... how about get rid of the people that are simply disrespectful to someone asking for help...once again all i needed was a simple yes or no but instead got a bunch of dramatized responses from what clearly seems like high school girls...

and now this guy... i'm P.O.'d about the the people trying to start crap and condescending members that are asking for some help so i respond to it and i'm the wrong here?? really??

if that happens i assure you there will be an internet wide story about how the people on XDA help only certain people and anyone else for no reason that asks for help gets bombed with garbage....i'm sure the mods don't want my truth out about how they allow such drama and disrespect on their forums WHEN ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR HELP........I EVEN ASKED for everyone to move on and drop the crap and tried asking again and got more BS responses...

No disrespect but if you read the op you would've noticed there are no download links. The kernel had and issue and was pulled by op. And as far as rooting just use cf auto root. If you want an oc kernel and want stock recovery download a cwm flash able kernel and unzip it. Then use Odin to flash boot image. Done. No need for bickering or any of the such.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 04:35 PM   |  #585  
Thanks Meter: 8

143 posts
Quote:

The reason I chose to mess with you is because you obviously didn't read the OP because, like said above, you can't even download it at all. So I have no idea why you are worried about bricking your phone.

Sent from my CR 4.25 w/ Note2Core Asylum 1.95Ghz
21st February 2013, 04:39 PM   |  #586  
hagersown, md

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxSamxXx

The reason I chose to mess with you is because you obviously didn't read the OP because, like said above, you can't even download it at all. So I have no idea why you are worried about bricking your phone.

I didn't look for links because I was more worried about it working.... and then got tied up with all the crap responses... also here is the original post and there are download links....but not being sure if it will work properly on stock ROM then they don't do too much good....
21st February 2013, 05:43 PM   |  #587  
hagersown, md

46 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meleii

No disrespect but if you read the op you would've noticed there are no download links. The kernel had and issue and was pulled by op. And as far as rooting just use cf auto root. If you want an oc kernel and want stock recovery download a cwm flash able kernel and unzip it. Then use Odin to flash boot image. Done. No need for bickering or any of the such.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I don't care about recovery stock/modded makes no difference to me. I want stock ROM with OC kernel... The root is also not an issue as i can do that in many ways i was just curious if it does auto root as said on one page but not on the original which is confusing...really the only concern i have is whether this works with the stock ROM
21st February 2013, 10:58 PM   |  #588  
Thanks Meter: 8

143 posts
Quote:

I didn't look for links because I was more worried about it working.... and then got tied up with all the crap responses... also here is the original post and there are download links....but not being sure if it will work properly on stock ROM then they don't do too much good....

Do not download from there, most people lost their radio signal or worse.

22nd February 2013, 02:41 AM   |  #589  
hagersown, md

46 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxSamxXx

Do not download from there, most people lost their radio signal or worse.

thanks for the heads up, but until i know if it even works i won't be downloading anywhere... thanks again
22nd February 2013, 05:43 PM   |  #590  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Burleson TX
Thanks Meter: 7,736

4,188 posts
Donate to Me
More
Holy moly I don't check this thread for a few days and it turns into a slug fest wow.

Guys please play nice. He was only asking a question. I'm sorry for all the beatings you took. Next time send me a PM.

However no it will not auto root your device. It will be insecure and you will then have the option to root it, but will not auto root it.

I'm going to close this thread. We don't need anymore more of this stuff going on. There are other kernels available, plus I have switched to AOSP. So I won't be supporting touchwizz anymore.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread