Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

Tip us?
 
fuzedbyhtc
Old
#581  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: hagersown, md
Default Re: [KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unlocker1997 View Post
wait, wait don't leave

oh wait we dont care

if you feel like you get better help on the s3 than go
Once again....all I did was ask a question didnt need smart ass comments and have already gotten help with s3 they didnt have a bunch of cock bags behind keyboards who didnt care about people bricking 750 dollar devices..because clearly you have thousands to throw around...ffs a simple yes or no would have worked...but I will cross my fingures for you to be in the same situation sometime and in need of help and get a bunch of bull**** jerk offs...


I was considering a substantial donation to the kernel builder but hope he reads this and realizes I have no intention of contributing to a community of a bunch of self-centered f**ks who take and take and cant even give a simple answer back to the community.

Sent from my AT&T G-Note 2 using xda app
*Current*
G-Note 2
G-SIII
HTC One X
Acer Iconia A500
HTC One X
Stock 4.0.4 ICS
YAY for JB OTA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
4.3 Stock De-Odex'd
Devil OC kernel 1.8Ghz
SanDisk MicroSDXC 32 GB UHS Class 1

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bam 5.2 (4.2.1)
KT OC Kernel (1.809 GHz)
FOR SALE!!! - FOR SALE!!! PM me

16GB Acer Iconia A500
Jelly Bean 4.2.2 CM10
1.4Ghz OC kernel
32GB MicroSDHC class 6 (PNY)
 
Ker~Man
Old
(Last edited by Ker~Man; 20th February 2013 at 05:19 AM.)
#582  
Ker~Man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 176
Posts: 316
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Louisville
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzedbyhtc View Post
Once again....all I did was ask a question didnt need smart ass comments and have already gotten help with s3 they didnt have a bunch of cock bags behind keyboards who didnt care about people bricking 750 dollar devices..because clearly you have thousands to throw around...ffs a simple yes or no would have worked...but I will cross my fingures for you to be in the same situation sometime and in need of help and get a bunch of bull**** jerk offs...


I was considering a substantial donation to the kernel builder but hope he reads this and realizes I have no intention of contributing to a community of a bunch of self-centered f**ks who take and take and cant even give a simple answer back to the community.

Sent from my AT&T G-Note 2 using xda app
*Current*
G-Note 2
G-SIII
HTC One X
Acer Iconia A500
Mod.'s: Do the community justice, please, and get rid of this life-size boner...^^^

EDIT: Wait -- Referring to them as a "boner" is far, FAR too much of a compliment; for something that is typically an enjoyable feeling / sensation...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ker~Man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fuzedbyhtc
Old
#583  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: hagersown, md
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ker~Man View Post
Mod.'s: Do the community justice, please, and get rid of this life-size boner...^^^

EDIT: Wait -- Referring to them as a "boner" is far, FAR too much of a compliment; for something that is typically an enjoyable feeling / sensation...
ok yeah get rid of the guy asking for help and every one being dicks about it .... how about get rid of the people that are simply disrespectful to someone asking for help...once again all i needed was a simple yes or no but instead got a bunch of dramatized responses from what clearly seems like high school girls...


and now this guy... i'm P.O.'d about the the people trying to start crap and condescending members that are asking for some help so i respond to it and i'm the wrong here?? really??

if that happens i assure you there will be an internet wide story about how the people on XDA help only certain people and anyone else for no reason that asks for help gets bombed with garbage....i'm sure the mods don't want my truth out about how they allow such drama and disrespect on their forums WHEN ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR HELP........I EVEN ASKED for everyone to move on and drop the crap and tried asking again and got more BS responses...
HTC One X
Stock 4.0.4 ICS
YAY for JB OTA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
4.3 Stock De-Odex'd
Devil OC kernel 1.8Ghz
SanDisk MicroSDXC 32 GB UHS Class 1

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bam 5.2 (4.2.1)
KT OC Kernel (1.809 GHz)
FOR SALE!!! - FOR SALE!!! PM me

16GB Acer Iconia A500
Jelly Bean 4.2.2 CM10
1.4Ghz OC kernel
32GB MicroSDHC class 6 (PNY)
 
meleii
Old
#584  
meleii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 181
Posts: 328
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default Re: [KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzedbyhtc View Post
ok yeah get rid of the guy asking for help and every one being dicks about it .... how about get rid of the people that are simply disrespectful to someone asking for help...once again all i needed was a simple yes or no but instead got a bunch of dramatized responses from what clearly seems like high school girls...


and now this guy... i'm P.O.'d about the the people trying to start crap and condescending members that are asking for some help so i respond to it and i'm the wrong here?? really??

if that happens i assure you there will be an internet wide story about how the people on XDA help only certain people and anyone else for no reason that asks for help gets bombed with garbage....i'm sure the mods don't want my truth out about how they allow such drama and disrespect on their forums WHEN ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR HELP........I EVEN ASKED for everyone to move on and drop the crap and tried asking again and got more BS responses...
No disrespect but if you read the op you would've noticed there are no download links. The kernel had and issue and was pulled by op. And as far as rooting just use cf auto root. If you want an oc kernel and want stock recovery download a cwm flash able kernel and unzip it. Then use Odin to flash boot image. Done. No need for bickering or any of the such.


DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
 
xXxSamxXx
Old
#585  
xXxSamxXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default Re: [KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzedbyhtc View Post
ok yeah get rid of the guy asking for help and every one being dicks about it .... how about get rid of the people that are simply disrespectful to someone asking for help...once again all i needed was a simple yes or no but instead got a bunch of dramatized responses from what clearly seems like high school girls...


and now this guy... i'm P.O.'d about the the people trying to start crap and condescending members that are asking for some help so i respond to it and i'm the wrong here?? really??

if that happens i assure you there will be an internet wide story about how the people on XDA help only certain people and anyone else for no reason that asks for help gets bombed with garbage....i'm sure the mods don't want my truth out about how they allow such drama and disrespect on their forums WHEN ALL I DID WAS ASK FOR HELP........I EVEN ASKED for everyone to move on and drop the crap and tried asking again and got more BS responses...
The reason I chose to mess with you is because you obviously didn't read the OP because, like said above, you can't even download it at all. So I have no idea why you are worried about bricking your phone.

Sent from my CR 4.25 w/ Note2Core Asylum 1.95Ghz
 
fuzedbyhtc
Old
#586  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: hagersown, md
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxSamxXx View Post
The reason I chose to mess with you is because you obviously didn't read the OP because, like said above, you can't even download it at all. So I have no idea why you are worried about bricking your phone.

Sent from my CR 4.25 w/ Note2Core Asylum 1.95Ghz
I didn't look for links because I was more worried about it working.... and then got tied up with all the crap responses... also here is the original post and there are download links....but not being sure if it will work properly on stock ROM then they don't do too much good....
HTC One X
Stock 4.0.4 ICS
YAY for JB OTA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
4.3 Stock De-Odex'd
Devil OC kernel 1.8Ghz
SanDisk MicroSDXC 32 GB UHS Class 1

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bam 5.2 (4.2.1)
KT OC Kernel (1.809 GHz)
FOR SALE!!! - FOR SALE!!! PM me

16GB Acer Iconia A500
Jelly Bean 4.2.2 CM10
1.4Ghz OC kernel
32GB MicroSDHC class 6 (PNY)
 
fuzedbyhtc
Old
#587  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: hagersown, md
Quote:
Originally Posted by meleii View Post
No disrespect but if you read the op you would've noticed there are no download links. The kernel had and issue and was pulled by op. And as far as rooting just use cf auto root. If you want an oc kernel and want stock recovery download a cwm flash able kernel and unzip it. Then use Odin to flash boot image. Done. No need for bickering or any of the such.


DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
I don't care about recovery stock/modded makes no difference to me. I want stock ROM with OC kernel... The root is also not an issue as i can do that in many ways i was just curious if it does auto root as said on one page but not on the original which is confusing...really the only concern i have is whether this works with the stock ROM
HTC One X
Stock 4.0.4 ICS
YAY for JB OTA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
4.3 Stock De-Odex'd
Devil OC kernel 1.8Ghz
SanDisk MicroSDXC 32 GB UHS Class 1

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bam 5.2 (4.2.1)
KT OC Kernel (1.809 GHz)
FOR SALE!!! - FOR SALE!!! PM me

16GB Acer Iconia A500
Jelly Bean 4.2.2 CM10
1.4Ghz OC kernel
32GB MicroSDHC class 6 (PNY)
 
xXxSamxXx
Old
#588  
xXxSamxXx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 143
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default Re: [KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzedbyhtc View Post
I didn't look for links because I was more worried about it working.... and then got tied up with all the crap responses... also here is the original post and there are download links....but not being sure if it will work properly on stock ROM then they don't do too much good....
Do not download from there, most people lost their radio signal or worse.

Sent from my CR 4.25 w/ Note2Core Asylum 1.95Ghz
 
fuzedbyhtc
Old
#589  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 46
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: hagersown, md
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxSamxXx View Post
Do not download from there, most people lost their radio signal or worse.

Sent from my CR 4.25 w/ Note2Core Asylum 1.95Ghz
thanks for the heads up, but until i know if it even works i won't be downloading anywhere... thanks again
HTC One X
Stock 4.0.4 ICS
YAY for JB OTA

Samsung Galaxy Note 2
4.3 Stock De-Odex'd
Devil OC kernel 1.8Ghz
SanDisk MicroSDXC 32 GB UHS Class 1

Samsung Galaxy S3
Jelly Bam 5.2 (4.2.1)
KT OC Kernel (1.809 GHz)
FOR SALE!!! - FOR SALE!!! PM me

16GB Acer Iconia A500
Jelly Bean 4.2.2 CM10
1.4Ghz OC kernel
32GB MicroSDHC class 6 (PNY)
 
antiochasylum
Old
#590  
antiochasylum's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 7,623
Posts: 4,050
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Burleson TX

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [KERNEL][TW] Note2Core v2.10 - Standard, OC, Extreme; AsylumCore 2.11

Holy moly I don't check this thread for a few days and it turns into a slug fest wow.

Guys please play nice. He was only asking a question. I'm sorry for all the beatings you took. Next time send me a PM.


However no it will not auto root your device. It will be insecure and you will then have the option to root it, but will not auto root it.

I'm going to close this thread. We don't need anymore more of this stuff going on. There are other kernels available, plus I have switched to AOSP. So I won't be supporting touchwizz anymore.



Click below to see my teams work

 
Team Asylum CM 10.1 for the Galaxy Note 2 LTE
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Galaxy Note 2 HSPA
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 for the Nexus 4(mako)
Team Asylum Omni 4.4.2 For the N7000



Nexus One < Tab 7 < Xoom < Tab 10.1 < Nexus S < Galaxy S II < Tab 7 Plus < Galaxy Nexus < Galaxy Note N7K < Nexus 7 < Galaxy S III < AT&T Galaxy S III < Galaxy Note II < Nexus 4 < Nexus 7 2013 < Galaxy Note 3 < Nexus 5

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to antiochasylum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes