Post Reply

[ROM][4.3][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.10 - d2vzw - 10|6|13

20th February 2013, 06:27 AM   |  #251  
Senior Member
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 199
 
1,853 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/32212/
20th February 2013, 05:38 PM   |  #252  
Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
I keep getting the problem where the hardware keys seem to "stick" and register as long presses instead of just taps (tapping home key will only bring up recent apps and tapping menu key will only bring up search).

I had this issue on Carbon, too, and possibly other roms in the past. Is there any fix for this besides a reboot?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 06:28 PM   |  #253  
droidxxxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
885 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie422

I keep getting the problem where the hardware keys seem to "stick" and register as long presses instead of just taps (tapping home key will only bring up recent apps and tapping menu key will only bring up search).

I had this issue on Carbon, too, and possibly other roms in the past. Is there any fix for this besides a reboot?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I noticed this to..when I would go to hit the menu hard key.. It would bring up Google now..which was configured as then long press..reboot did fix it..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 06:46 PM   |  #254  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
300 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
Finally hit that 3 hour mark that everyone has been getting on these 4.2 roms. First time for me! Loving Liquid on my phone

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361385886652.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1746573   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361385896635.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	1746575  
20th February 2013, 06:53 PM   |  #255  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie422

I keep getting the problem where the hardware keys seem to "stick" and register as long presses instead of just taps (tapping home key will only bring up recent apps and tapping menu key will only bring up search).

I had this issue on Carbon, too, and possibly other roms in the past. Is there any fix for this besides a reboot?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Having the same problem. I have to press the home button as fast as I can or recent apps pops up. I can reboot and fix it temporarily but eventually it slowly starts happening again the more I use my phone. Weird.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
20th February 2013, 07:11 PM   |  #256  
Always_Jonezen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NC
Thanks Meter: 30
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jl2222

Having the same problem. I have to press the home button as fast as I can or recent apps pops up. I can reboot and fix it temporarily but eventually it slowly starts happening again the more I use my phone. Weird.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Weird I'm not having that issue
20th February 2013, 07:25 PM   |  #257  
mike216's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag cleveland
Thanks Meter: 1,069
 
5,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always_Jonezen

Weird I'm not having that issue

Me neither. I've been reading all these issues people have been having the last couple of days and I'm at a loss because everything has been perfect for me?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
drdansyco
20th February 2013, 07:37 PM   |  #258  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
Thankx. I'll give that a try and see how things work out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
20th February 2013, 08:15 PM   |  #259  
droidxxxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
885 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][RC1] LiquidSmooth ROMs - d2vzw & d2usc - 2|14|13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike216

Me neither. I've been reading all these issues people have been having the last couple of days and I'm at a loss because everything has been perfect for me?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Its definitely intermittent for me..only noticed twice in 3 days or so..usually after heavy use with Bluetooth, wireless tether usage..will be on lookout for it happening.. I do notice my Bluetooth doesn't want to connect sometimes..and sometimes it does..but the music streaming won't work..usually I enable Bluetooth on the phone.. then turn on the device..it seems to work better if I turn on the device (bt FM transmitter) and then enable Bluetooth on the phone..all in all it works great though..

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2
20th February 2013, 08:59 PM   |  #260  
Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
80 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidxxxxx

Its definitely intermittent for me..only noticed twice in 3 days or so..usually after heavy use with Bluetooth, wireless tether usage..will be on lookout for it happening.. I do notice my Bluetooth doesn't want to connect sometimes..and sometimes it does..but the music streaming won't work..usually I enable Bluetooth on the phone.. then turn on the device..it seems to work better if I turn on the device (bt FM transmitter) and then enable Bluetooth on the phone..all in all it works great though..

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

Twice in 3 days or so sounds about right for me, too. I don't use bluetooth or tether but it does seem to happen after I've had the screen on for awhile or have gone at least a day without a reboot. It usually happens when I'm doing something simple like checking twitter or email.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank