FORUMS

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

[MOD][JUN 30] MultiROM v32a

811 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,814
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th February 2013, 07:11 PM |#1201  
jawonder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boynton, FL
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Christmas is here early, Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 7 is ready for download :-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Installation
Last edited by jawonder; 20th February 2013 at 07:15 PM.
 
 
20th February 2013, 07:16 PM |#1202  
FitAmp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Terrace
Thanks Meter: 693
 
More
Re: [WiFi&3G] MultiROM v8 - (4.2.2 kernel and 4.18 bootloader fix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawonder

Christmas is here early, Ubuntu Touch for Nexus 7 is ready for download :-

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Installation

This is the desktop variant 13.04 .... Not the mobile os

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to FitAmp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:33 PM |#1203  
jawonder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boynton, FL
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitAmp

This is the desktop variant 13.04 .... Not the mobile os

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Ok thought it was for Nexus 7 some XDA Developers on twitter were saying it came early and were installing it .
Last edited by jawonder; 20th February 2013 at 07:48 PM.
20th February 2013, 07:49 PM |#1204  
FitAmp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Terrace
Thanks Meter: 693
 
More
Re: [WiFi&3G] MultiROM v8 - (4.2.2 kernel and 4.18 bootloader fix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawonder

Ok thought it was for Nexus 7 some XDA Developers on twitter were saying it came early and were installing it .

It is for nexus 7 but its just pretty much the average Ubuntu. Not the mobile os which is coming soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 01:47 AM |#1205  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I predict fairly soon for it to be released, as it is already the 21 is london. Probably around 22:30 mountain time
21st February 2013, 03:34 AM |#1206  
norcal61's Avatar
Senior Member
San Andreas
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Re: [WiFi&3G] MultiROM v8 - (4.2.2 kernel and 4.18 bootloader fix)
I hope someone didn't already ask this. I paroozed through the thread but didn't find it. Does any one know if it will be possible to multi boot the touch Ubuntu when it comes out?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 03:37 AM |#1207  
thereal_bigjake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag centralia
Thanks Meter: 870
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WiFi&3G] MultiROM v8 - (4.2.2 kernel and 4.18 bootloader fix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal61

I hope someone didn't already ask this. I paroozed through the thread but didn't find it. Does any one know if it will be possible to multi boot the touch Ubuntu when it comes out?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Did you check out the op? And yes

Nexus 7 | PA 3.0 4.2.2 | M-kernel | Nova
21st February 2013, 05:09 AM |#1208  
EvanA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,302
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal_bigjake

Did you check out the op? And yes

Nexus 7 | PA 3.0 4.2.2 | M-kernel | Nova

We don't know for sure that it will work, but we're pretty sure it will. The OP doesn't have anything about the tablet version of Ubuntu, just the info on the ARM version.
The Following User Says Thank You to EvanA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 05:28 AM |#1209  
norcal61's Avatar
Senior Member
San Andreas
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Re: [WiFi&3G] MultiROM v8 - (4.2.2 kernel and 4.18 bootloader fix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereal_bigjake

Did you check out the op? And yes

Nexus 7 | PA 3.0 4.2.2 | M-kernel | Nova

Hey there big Jake.lol. I did check the op and it doesn't mention anything about the touch Ubuntu.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 05:34 AM |#1210  
thereal_bigjake's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag centralia
Thanks Meter: 870
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WiFi&3G] MultiROM v8 - (4.2.2 kernel and 4.18 bootloader fix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal61

Hey there big Jake.lol. I did check the op and it doesn't mention anything about the touch Ubuntu.

Lol, sorry got a little excited! I am sure, or I hope we will be able to multi-boot the new touch Ubuntu.

I am sure we will find out soon, fingers crossed

Nexus 7 | PA 3.0 4.2.2 | M-kernel | Nova
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dualboot, multiboot, multirom, ubuntu
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes