Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,037 Members 52,262 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.4 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

Tip us?

MHatter469
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle View Post
Is this normal? ? My battery is at 2 days 15hrs with 2:53 on screen time and I'm still at 46%. I'm running this rom with standard battery

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I often see 2-3 days, especially if I am on WiFi. Using the cell network tends to use more power.
MHatter469
-----------
Celebrating 20 Years of Pocket Mobility. 1993-2013

Samsung Galaxy Note II > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Droid X2 > Motorola Droid X > HTC Rhodium 500 > HTC Titan > HTC Harrier > Toshiba Thera 2032 > Nokia 9000 Communicator > PSION 3a > Casio Cassiopeia > Apple Newton OMP

Travisdroidx2
Old
Thanks Meter 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle View Post
Is this normal? ? My battery is at 2 days 15hrs with 2:53 on screen time and I'm still at 46%. I'm running this rom with standard battery

Yep that's normal

hacku
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default Re: [ROM] Eclipse TW Note II v1.3 - Welcome to the Dark!!!

It's not just the ROM. The battery life on this phone is simply amazing. Last Saturday I decided to see just what it would take to kill it.

The answer was 13 hours on battery with 8 hours of screen on time. And yes, I was actually using the phone for 8 hours that day. Mix of texting, web browsing, social media, YouTube and Netflix.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361230485354.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1741720  
The Following User Says Thank You to hacku For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pool_shark
Old
(Last edited by pool_shark; 19th February 2013 at 03:38 AM.)
Thanks Meter 139
Is anyone else having issues with Gmail syncing?
When I delete emails, they don't go into the trash folder, and if I look in all mail it says they're still in the inbox. At a later time Gmail shows that I still have unread emails in the inbox.

EDIT: It isn't ROM related. I'm having the same problem with other ROMs.

jmjm427
Old
Thanks Meter 5
This rom is AWESOME but... phone has twice now completely frozen while sleeping.. one time it froze and i overslept since an alarm didn't go off DOH..

I have made 0 changes to the kernel or voltages.. I'm also just using the pin lock screen and no aosp ripple/etc.

Is there any chance of getting these inverted Google Apps as a separate package? Inverted Google Talk on Touchwiz is VERY hard to find and get working on any of these roms (Note 2 as well as SIII).

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2842

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjm427 View Post
This rom is AWESOME but... phone has twice now completely frozen while sleeping.. one time it froze and i overslept since an alarm didn't go off DOH..

I have made 0 changes to the kernel or voltages.. I'm also just using the pin lock screen and no aosp ripple/etc.

Is there any chance of getting these inverted Google Apps as a separate package? Inverted Google Talk on Touchwiz is VERY hard to find and get working on any of these roms (Note 2 as well as SIII).
I'm not getting why some report freezes. I have yet to get a freezer up. I'm over a day up time with zero problems. Did you do a clean install?

Also for the gapps just pull the ones you want from Eclipse.

jmjm427
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
I'm not getting why some report freezes. I have yet to get a freezer up. I'm over a day up time with zero problems. Did you do a clean install?
yup clean install.

Quote:
Also for the gapps just pull the ones you want from Eclipse.

i've tried pulling GTALK but there are some framework dependencies that without them (and i have no idea what they are) cause it to FC.. would need to be done as a flashable zip.

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2842

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
yup clean install.

i've tried pulling GTALK but there are some framework dependencies that without them (and i have no idea what they are) cause it to FC.. would need to be done as a flashable zip.
Strange. This ROM is crazy reliable for me, but I guess I don't stay with the included kernel. I prefer peanut butter jelly time kernel.

I've never tried gtalk but I have in the past pulled Google now gmail and I think one other without a problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jmjm427
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Strange. This ROM is crazy reliable for me, but I guess I don't stay with the included kernel. I prefer peanut butter jelly time kernel.

I've never tried gtalk but I have in the past pulled Google now gmail and I think one other without a problem.

thanks going to checkout the peanut butter kernel!

nitroglycerine33
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5910

DONATE TO ME

Quote:

Try out a different kernel. It will fix your bsod.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33