Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,242 Members 51,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Tip us?
 
noy-z
Old
#251  
noy-z's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 95
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl223 View Post
Did you scroll all the way to the bottom? They are on the bottom of the list to choose from.
I'm looking at it right now and I don't have it either. From Aroma:

Select the PULLDOWN BACKGROUND you want to install...

-Transparent
-Semi-Transparent
-Pure Black
-Dark Purple
-Cloudy Blue
-Glass Honeycomb
-Purple Aurora
-Leave it alone

Strange... Is it a bad download? But everything else is working fine. Says Version 1.5... I'm stumped!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

OK, a few pages after I see Armor, etc. listed... BUT it's under FRAMEWORK BACKGROUND. I really want to change the Pulldown Background. I've done this before manually but can't seem to remember how. Something about decompiling SystemUI.apk, copy, paste, recompile, etc. I just remember it being a pain. Morphology is so easy! Is it just me and that other guy or are there no other options than the ones I listed under Pulldown Background?
The Following User Says Thank You to noy-z For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rompnit
Old
#252  
rompnit's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 16638
Posts: 2,756
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Granger, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
applied it and I see no change. Thanks!
What ROM are you on? I will DL and find the source for that PNG. Seems every carrier uses a different PNG for just that icon! Weird...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rompnit
Old
#253  
rompnit's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 16638
Posts: 2,756
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Granger, IN

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post
I'm looking at it right now and I don't have it either. From Aroma:

Select the PULLDOWN BACKGROUND you want to install...

-Transparent
-Semi-Transparent
-Pure Black
-Dark Purple
-Cloudy Blue
-Glass Honeycomb
-Purple Aurora
-Leave it alone

Strange... Is it a bad download? But everything else is working fine. Says Version 1.5... I'm stumped!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

OK, a few pages after I see Armor, etc. listed... BUT it's under FRAMEWORK BACKGROUND. I really want to change the Pulldown Background. I've done this before manually but can't seem to remember how. Something about decompiling SystemUI.apk, copy, paste, recompile, etc. I just remember it being a pain. Morphology is so easy! Is it just me and that other guy or are there no other options than the ones I listed under Pulldown Background?
I will link a template for you, that way you can drop your 'pulldown.png' in and flash.. no need to decompile anything.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
s5freak
Old
#254  
s5freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3289
Posts: 5,775
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sanger
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Rompnit, can morphology be used on the Galaxy Mod Rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Oops nope never mind Rompnit morphology does NOT play well on Galaxy Mod LOL

"Zed? Zed's dead baby."
 
xxScoobxx
Old
#255  
xxScoobxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 121
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: adelphi
Got stuck at bootloop after installing Jbeitels icons, anyone else had that problem??
 
WattB006
Old
#256  
WattB006's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 51
Posts: 278
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nebraska
Quote:
Originally Posted by S3freak View Post
Rompnit, can morphology be used on the Galaxy Mod Rom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Oops nope never mind Rompnit morphology does NOT play well on Galaxy Mod LOL

"Zed? Zed's dead baby."
I used Morphology to theme on the GalaxyMod ROM and it works great. The only issue I have is if I want to change the theme. When I change it I get stuck in a bootloop for some reason and have to restore from a backup.
 
s5freak
Old
#257  
s5freak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3289
Posts: 5,775
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sanger
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Didn't work with my phone at all. So I've went back to Darthstalker.

"Zed?Zed's dead baby."
 
bruceo
Old
#258  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 459
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
What ROM are you on? I will DL and find the source for that PNG. Seems every carrier uses a different PNG for just that icon! Weird...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
I747MUMBLL1

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658473489

Thanks!
 
hatgirl223
Old
#259  
hatgirl223's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 176
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post
I'm looking at it right now and I don't have it either. From Aroma:

Select the PULLDOWN BACKGROUND you want to install...

-Transparent
-Semi-Transparent
-Pure Black
-Dark Purple
-Cloudy Blue
-Glass Honeycomb
-Purple Aurora
-Leave it alone

Strange... Is it a bad download? But everything else is working fine. Says Version 1.5... I'm stumped!

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

OK, a few pages after I see Armor, etc. listed... BUT it's under FRAMEWORK BACKGROUND. I really want to change the Pulldown Background. I've done this before manually but can't seem to remember how. Something about decompiling SystemUI.apk, copy, paste, recompile, etc. I just remember it being a pain. Morphology is so easy! Is it just me and that other guy or are there no other options than the ones I listed under Pulldown Background?

there was a link back in the thread on how to change the pulldown background. Makes a zip file you can flash. Look for the Pikachu pics, it is in one of those. It is simple to do, even has the template and all, just need paint, and the 2 files.

Here it is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ork+background

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxScoobxx View Post
Got stuck at bootloop after installing Jbeitels icons, anyone else had that problem??
How did you install them? I have wanted to try them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hatgirl223 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Thebear j koss
Old
#260  
Thebear j koss's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 9446
Posts: 7,214
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NYC
Default Re: [MORPHOLOGY] Official v1.5 // Aroma // Own your phone [02.05.13]

Blue themed lock screen clock and weather widget. - http://db.tt/P95pMnjn

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY I represent the worst in man...

The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
morphology
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes