FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By ntkawa, Junior Member on 20th February 2013, 10:15 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all,

I m sorry for my english,

I send this message because after root my terminal i can t launch gallery apps because i have message not memory suffisant.
And in my settings->stockage i have not my hard disk after if i launch root explorer i can see my files on my hd but not with other explorer.
And a last question if i change rom i lost my imei and i can t save because i can t see my file

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
 
 
20th February 2013, 05:33 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Re: Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150
Turn your syncs off and if you rooted backup your efs search note 2 threads you ll find how to backup your efs.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 07:13 PM |#3  
ntkawa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150
I am sorry i can t save my efs because i can t see my file and i have a big problem because i cant open apps because my hd is not mounted i have try with cwm in recovery mode i put mount sdcard and its fail

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
20th February 2013, 07:20 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Re: Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150
There is a method of backing up efs via pc

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 07:21 PM |#5  
ntkawa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntkawa

I am sorry i can t save my efs because i can t see my file and i have a big problem because i cant open apps because my hd is not mounted i have try with cwm in recovery mode i put mount sdcard and its fail

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

I think the problem is my sdcards intern if i can mount my sdcards and my memory i can save my efs and my apps with titanium backup but now if i open titanium he say "no directory sdcards for save your files"

tanks
20th February 2013, 07:26 PM |#6  
ntkawa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalauk

There is a method of backing up efs via pc

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

i have try with QPST but he can t read my sdcards he say no directory found....
20th February 2013, 07:27 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Re: Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150
Did you try a diffwrent sd card and here is the link for efs backup but PLEASE CHECK THAT TO SEE IF ITS COMPATIBLE with 7105

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32431550

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to koalauk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:40 PM |#8  
ntkawa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalauk

Did you try a diffwrent sd card and here is the link for efs backup but PLEASE CHECK THAT TO SEE IF ITS COMPATIBLE with 7105

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=32431550

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

i have download and try and i have bad news because message can t open directory backup...

for respond at your question le problem is not sdcardextern but memory in terminal.
20th February 2013, 07:59 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Re: Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150
All I can think of go in to recovery and wipe/reset device. You would loose all your data so you know.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 08:02 PM |#10  
ntkawa's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalauk

All I can think of go in to recovery and wipe/reset device. You would loose all your data so you know.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

i have try this option but and this problem stay.....

Thanks for your Help
20th February 2013, 08:12 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Re: Problem memory on galaxy note 2 n7150
Looks like somehow your internal storage is unmounted. Maybe someone else might have a solution ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes