5,597,138 Members 43,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME - FINAL VERSION] Team420 presents: Esnes v2.6.0 - Inverted Sense(17th Aug)

Tip us?
 
fisha21
Old
(Last edited by fisha21; 20th February 2013 at 11:31 PM.)
#21  
fisha21's Avatar
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 3282
Posts: 1,966
Join Date: Nov 2007

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [THEME/MOD] Team420 presents: Esnes v1.0 - Inverted Sense 4.5 mod (19th Feb)

Quote:
What Do you mean which skin? I use Sense 5 Icon skin ans beats Sound mod.
Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Settings/Personalise/Skins.....

Which skin is applied? For now this mod will only work with the default HTC skin

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
 
beanbean50
Old
#22  
beanbean50's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 816
Posts: 2,237
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21 View Post
Yep as I mentioned, it will only work with the HTC skin. All other skins need adapting to work properly. The mod pack isn't a flashable zip I'm afraid. Its more a resource for my fellow themers to make adapting their skins a little less of a chore!

If there's a skin you want to use, you'll need to ask the skin chef to adapt it....or ask permission to adapt it yourself

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Haha! yep now i understand thanks for explaining

*just realised the skin i want use (AmeriKa 420) is made by none other than ur follow 420 team member mayfield103 of big clock fame [yes clock..lockscreen clock]

so, when i find the time i'll pm him and ask if he plans to adapt his skins with ur mod

thanks again for this amazing work
The Following User Says Thank You to beanbean50 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
theDroidfanatic
Old
#23  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5698
Posts: 7,139
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: [THEME/MOD] Team420 presents: Esnes v1.0 - Inverted Sense 4.5 mod (19th Feb)

Well, what can I say, Team420, and Fisha, if the stuff they produce isn't top notch, then I don't know what is.

EPIC.

Sent from my HTC One X



One X Developer
Blade | Blade ExTrimmed


Experienced Beta Tester (PM me), Currently for:
CM10 "SE" version - Seadersn & Rawdealer

Check out my homescreens on MyColorScreen
Follow me on Twitter @theDroidfanatic
The Following User Says Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
MaximN97
Old
#24  
MaximN97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 285
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisha21 View Post
Settings/Personalise/Skins.....

Which skin is applied? For now this mod will only work with the default HTC skin

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
fisha its work
The Following User Says Thank You to MaximN97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nashshafrulrezza
Old
#25  
nashshafrulrezza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1203
Posts: 1,816
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Johor Bahru

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [THEME/MOD] Team420 presents: Esnes v1.0 - Inverted Sense 4.5 mod (19th Feb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean50 View Post
Haha! yep now i understand thanks for explaining

*just realised the skin i want use (AmeriKa 420) is made by none other than ur follow 420 team member mayfield103 of big clock fame [yes clock..lockscreen clock]

so, when i find the time i'll pm him and ask if he plans to adapt his skins with ur mod

thanks again for this amazing work
Send me the apk.. I can port it for you.. I will talk to may for permission..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I'm Nash, Team420 Members and BadSeed's Beta Tester.

 
HC4Life
Old
#26  
HC4Life's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1370
Posts: 3,582
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) U WANT MY LOCATION?
I already installed and i must say this is the best theme so far.

I hope u continue working on this theme, it's simply amazing.

Thx 4 your great work fisha
HTC One™ (M7) - (sent for repair)

The Following User Says Thank You to HC4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
beanbean50
Old
#27  
beanbean50's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 816
Posts: 2,237
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashshafrulrezza View Post
Send me the apk.. I can port it for you.. I will talk to may for permission..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
hey thanks bro, not sure how to send it as i don't have dropbox or whatnot but it's called AmeriKa 420 from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2054779
 
nashshafrulrezza
Old
(Last edited by nashshafrulrezza; 21st February 2013 at 02:17 PM.)
#28  
nashshafrulrezza's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1203
Posts: 1,816
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Johor Bahru

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [THEME/MOD] Team420 presents: Esnes v1.0 - Inverted Sense 4.5 mod (19th Feb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean50 View Post
hey thanks bro, not sure how to send it as i don't have dropbox or whatnot but it's called AmeriKa 420 from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2054779
You'll get it in one hour!

As I promise.. here you go.. Mayfield amerika420 skin inverted : http://db.tt/oIKshobj

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I'm Nash, Team420 Members and BadSeed's Beta Tester.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nashshafrulrezza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
beanbean50
Old
#29  
beanbean50's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 816
Posts: 2,237
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashshafrulrezza View Post
You'll get it in one hour!

As I promise.. here you go.. Mayfield amerika420 skin inverted : http://db.tt/oIKshobj

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
downloaded and installed! many thanks for that bud and of course thanks also to mayfield and fisha ... now all we need is s-off to get rid of the bright white splash screen when rebooting hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to beanbean50 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
HC4Life
Old
#30  
HC4Life's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1370
Posts: 3,582
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) U WANT MY LOCATION?
Hi,

Can u make SD Manager in the last ViperX rom inverted too?

Thx
HTC One™ (M7) - (sent for repair)


Tags
dark sense, inverted sense, sense 4.5
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes