5,605,519 Members 45,583 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]<< Artemis HD2 v73.0 >>[WWE|GER|FRA|ITA|ELL|SPA|PTG|RUS|NLD|NOR|SVE|DAN] WEH6.5

Tip us?

sternas
Old
(Last edited by sternas; 20th February 2013 at 07:41 PM.)
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri View Post
Hi my friend, I'm fairly well. Looking at the circumstances, I may not complain!!
I agree that's unfortunate than the HTC One runs on Android. Maybe in the near future there will also be a HTC One with WP8. Personally I do not find Android complex or ujgly, certainly not Jelly Bean and also think that at this very moment Android is the most customizable and fllexible OS, compared to Apple and WinPhone, but WinMo 6.5.5 with Artemis V71 is still "the king" of the OS's IMPO.
My biggest problem with Android is it's vulnerability for malware and virusses.

very best regards, Kuzibri
Guys,
soon Ubuntu will come...
(I post this "vision" before 1 year)

oh, and ArchLinux for arm, with kernel 3.7 has speed 10 Mach now...

Armageddon ?
The High-Tech and Multi-Language ROM Family "Artemis HD2" Site1 Site2
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sternas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by sternas View Post
Guys,
soon Ubuntu will come...

Armageddon ?

I knew all the time that you would come with something special for our HD2's my dearest friend. As long as you are developing new ROM's for the HD2, I will stick to it, cause it still is, despite it's old age and the indeed, compared to the newest devices, "obsolete" camera, a masterpiece in all aspects. The only reason I posted about the HTC One is because it's also a masterpiece in buidling quality, looks gorgeous and can be compared with our own "flagship"

many warm greetings, your dearest friend Kuzibri

Life is finite but learning never ends. You can only get better by hope and the support of your family and dear friends
Learning Never Ends Team Member
The Following User Says Thank You to kuzibri For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScorpioPirate
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Cool Great News

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternas View Post
Guys,
soon Ubuntu will come...

Armageddon ?
Yes your right my friend, I remember that
Have also read more about Ubunty now, and I will wait until you come with taht build to.

When HD2 comes with Ubuntu, the lives on HD2 go into the future my friend

Keep us in touch with Ubuntu in the near future my friend

Nice day to you

And also a' big HAND to Kuzibri, our other big friend here
HD2 Artemis v. 71.0 Dan
SPL 3.03.0000 / Radio 2.15.50.14
"NEW:Second Phone Samsung Galaxy S III"
"Third Phone: Iphone 3GS"
"Fourth Phone: Iphone 4S"
And: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi 3G
And: Ipad II WiFi 3G

Artemis is allways a' big surprise and challenges the user
The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpioPirate For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 22nd February 2013 at 04:10 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioPirate View Post
Yes your right my friend, I remember that
Have also read more about Ubunty now, and I will wait until you come with taht build to.

When HD2 comes with Ubuntu, the lives on HD2 go into the future my friend

Keep us in touch with Ubuntu in the near future my friend

Nice day to you

And also a' big HAND to Kuzibri, our other big friend here
Hi my very dear friend,

thanks very much for your kind words!!! The HD2 still deserves a very long life cause the build quality is near to perfect and hardware wise it can handle all kind of OS's, which other device is capable of that???!! It's a real pity that HTC dropped/stopped supporting their former flagship so fast!!! But luckily we have Sir Sternas!!! Friends of mine are amazed when they see how fast this "old" device still is and when they see how fast my Native Jelly Bean SD Card ROM runs, they are disappointed with their own Android device with either still Gingerbread or ICS, even Samsung Galaxy SIII owners . Problem for them is that they only use the device as it is bought and have no idea of how to tweak it!!

Life is finite but learning never ends. You can only get better by hope and the support of your family and dear friends

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 22nd February 2013 at 07:30 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1483
Default Ubuntu video

Hi all,

here's a video of how the Ubuntu OS looks like on the Nexus 4:
http://pocketnow.com/2013/02/21/ubun...s-on-nexus-4-2
Looks promosing, have fun!!
Wonder how it will look and functions on our HD2?? Knowing Sir Sternas, I have all the faith in that!! With Ubuntu on our HD2, it will look like a complete new device, however we have te realize that WinMo apps will not work anymore under Ubuntu. But what I saw on this video that should not be that a big problem, only I have to say goodbye than to be beloved CHT 1.8.5.1. But on the other hand, we get an entirely new OS for our "ancient" HD2. Let's see and wait what our great friend has in mind for us!!!!

didier57
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Hello,

Very good news for me like I have three HD2 including one that broke the usb plug ... But for me the HD2 is the best smartphone I've had ... I can not wait to see what the new system will offer Ubuntu on HD2 ... Meanwhile, I always turn on the Artemis 71 on one of my precious jewels ...

+ +

did.
@Rom SG3 I9300: Omega v49-UBEMH5 @Kernel SG3 I9300: Boeffla-3.2-beta2 @Modem+Ril SG3: UBEMH1 @CWM: Philz_Touch_5.15.0 @Chip: VTU00M 0XF1 @FrameWork (SG3): UBEMH5_JKay Deluxe 14.95 @Bootloader: I9300XXEMG5
@French Users
Visit Génération mobiles, the best Android & WP7 french website/forum!

kuzibri
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by didier57 View Post
Hello,

Very good news for me like I have three HD2 including one that broke the usb plug ... But for me the HD2 is the best smartphone I've had ... I can not wait to see what the new system will offer Ubuntu on HD2 ... Meanwhile, I always turn on the Artemis 71 on one of my precious jewels ...

+ +

did.
Hi my friend,

You're absoluyely right, the HD2 is the best Smartphone ever build, can run almost all other OS's and is hardware wise near to perfect. Also very eager to see how the HD2 does with Ubuntu on it!! For the moment V71 is functioning very well!!

best regards, Kuzibri

Throrin
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzibri View Post
Hi my friend,

You're absoluyely right, the HD2 is the best Smartphone ever build, can run almost all other OS's and is hardware wise near to perfect. Also very eager to see how the HD2 does with Ubuntu on it!! For the moment V71 is functioning very well!!

best regards, Kuzibri
Hello my friend Kuzibri (or as i say Mr, Forum )

I cannot wait for HTC ONE phone ... i'm allready sold for this and i will buy buy it day one.
I was thinking that it is time to give my favorite HD2 as a gift to a friend or sell it ... BUT .. now that Mr Sternas said that Ubuntu is coming soon for our amazing HD2 i think that i will keep both phones.

Anyway .. i know that Mr. Sternas is not going to support Android on the new phone but i believe that HTC ONE is actually on the same wave length as HD2 regarding quality, possibilities.

I do not know and i would like to ask you i you believe that the new HTC ONE is capable to run all these OSs as HD2 did. (I know that is soon to make assumptions because the phone is not out yet but i just ask your opinion)

If it is possible i think that it will be good for Mr. Sternas to develop a ROM for the new phone.
Actually i do not care if he develops Win6.5 or Ubuntu ... as long as Mr. Sternas does this i will load his rom on the new phone for sure. He does an amazing job and i hope he will develop for the new phone.

kuzibri
Old
(Last edited by kuzibri; 25th February 2013 at 06:59 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throrin View Post
Hello my friend Kuzibri (or as i say Mr, Forum )

I do not know and i would like to ask you i you believe that the new HTC ONE is capable to run all these OSs as HD2 did. (I know that is soon to make assumptions because the phone is not out yet but i just ask your opinion)

If it is possible i think that it will be good for Mr. Sternas to develop a ROM for the new phone.
Actually i do not care if he develops Win6.5 or Ubuntu ... as long as Mr. Sternas does this i will load his rom on the new phone for sure. He does an amazing job and i hope he will develop for the new phone.
Hi my dear friend,

You're right, it's hard to make assumptions about a device that's not relased yet, but, nevetheless, if it possible to run Ubuntu on a Nexus 4, than this must also be possible on the HTC One (both are Android devices). I think, or just are pretty sure, that the One is not capable of running Artemis (if I'm wrong with this, than I hope our great friend corrects me) cause Artemis is based on WinMo. So all in all, you have in the very near future two possibilities:"
1. the HTC HD2 with Ubuntu and the "Artemis flavour"
2. the HTC One with Android or Ubuntu.

Oh, and yes you're right: The HTC One is equal in build quality and hardware wise to the HD2 only with Android.

good luck and very best regards, Kuzibri a.k.a. Mr. Forum

ScorpioPirate
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Cool Wait until Ubuntu

Hi..... I see that the forum are quit just now

I think ALL OF US USERS wait to news about HD2 running Ubuntu from the MASTERS hand

I also think that just now, all users HD2 runs without any problem

Just my few cents of word
HD2 Artemis v. 71.0 Dan
SPL 3.03.0000 / Radio 2.15.50.14
"NEW:Second Phone Samsung Galaxy S III"
"Third Phone: Iphone 3GS"
"Fourth Phone: Iphone 4S"
And: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi 3G
And: Ipad II WiFi 3G

Artemis is allways a' big surprise and challenges the user

Tags
vouj