5,598,463 Members 47,003 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Applications Safe to Remove

Tip us?
 
tupo05
Old
#71  
tupo05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 441
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Casablanca
Default Re: Applications Safe to Remove

Thanks dude. Very helpful.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
- Asus Transformer TF700 Pad + Dock
- Samsung Galaxy Note III

--------------------------------------
If You Think I Helped You. Push the THANKS Button Please
 
jermitano
Old
#72  
jermitano's Avatar
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 820
Posts: 1,292
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Manila
Default Re: Applications Safe to Remove

thanks mates

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

SAMSUNG GT i9100
SAMSUNG GN n7000
SAMSUNG GS I9300
SAMSUNG GN n7100

"never argue with an IDIOT, they'll just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience"

 
cjtk
Old
#73  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Oct 2012
thanks, I wonder if disabling any app will stop page buddy from working since I can't get it to work on a custom rom...
 
na_tra
Old
#74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 400
Join Date: Feb 2010
hi all:

if i freeze an app, it cant be use until i unfreeze it, is that correct?

Thanks
 
daimler1727
Old
#75  
daimler1727's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 91
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by na_tra View Post
hi all:

if i freeze an app, it cant be use until i unfreeze it, is that correct?

Thanks
Positive on that, sir. The icon itself will not be visible as soon as you freeze the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to daimler1727 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
na_tra
Old
(Last edited by na_tra; 20th February 2013 at 08:29 AM.)
#76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 400
Join Date: Feb 2010
hi all:

I need your help ASAP. I accidentally hit the the uninstall ALL when playing around with TBP. my phone now reboot but stuck at the samsung letter and nothing else. I removed the battery and put it back but still after reboot, it still stuck. I removed the battery then put it back in then press volume down + home + power button. Here is the message:

A custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and installed applications. If you want to download a custom OS, press the volume up key. Otherwise, press the volume down key to cancel (restart phone) which is not going any where. How do if get back to stock rom MA7 or make the phone work again?

TIA
 
mazdamiata210
Old
#77  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 607
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brooklyn, N.Y.

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Applications Safe to Remove

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_tra View Post
hi all:

I need your help ASAP. I accidentally hit the the uninstall ALL when playing around with TBP. my phone now reboot but stuck at the samsung letter and nothing else. I removed the battery and put it back but still after reboot, it still stuck. I removed the battery then put it back in then press volume down + home + power button. Here is the message:

A custom OS can cause critical problems in phone and installed applications. If you want to download a custom OS, press the volume up key. Otherwise, press the volume down key to cancel (restart phone) which is not going any where. How do if get back to stock rom MA7 or make the phone work again?

TIA
Download proper rom from sammobile.com

Flash tar.md5 with odin on the pc



A thanks is always appreciated if I helped you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

A thanks is always nice if I helped

Samsung Blackjack > iPhone > iPhone 3G > iPhone 3GS > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S > Note 1 > Note 2 (N7100) > Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to mazdamiata210 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
na_tra
Old
#78  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 63
Posts: 400
Join Date: Feb 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamiata210 View Post
Download proper rom from sammobile.com

Flash tar.md5 with odin on the pc



A thanks is always appreciated if I helped you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
I have the rom and the driver already. Do I follow instruction here:

http://donandroid.com/odin-tutorial-...oid-device-634
 
mazdamiata210
Old
#79  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 273
Posts: 607
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Brooklyn, N.Y.

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Applications Safe to Remove

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_tra View Post
I have the rom and the driver already. Do I follow instruction here:

http://donandroid.com/odin-tutorial-...oid-device-634
Sounds right to me

A thanks is always appreciated if I helped you.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

A thanks is always nice if I helped

Samsung Blackjack > iPhone > iPhone 3G > iPhone 3GS > iPhone 4 > iPhone 4S > Note 1 > Note 2 (N7100) > Note 3
 
DoLoReX68
Old
#80  
DoLoReX68's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 20
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Ynt: Applications Safe to Remove

thank you very nice

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes