ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Looking For a Hard Case

OP art0605

19th February 2013, 04:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36

322 posts
More
Looking for a hard case for the Nexus 10 that's kinda like the Otterbox Defender with the iPad.

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-REVOLUT...+case+nexus+10

But it doesnt have a snap on cover, which I also want. And I am not looking for a flip/ folio case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!
19th February 2013, 07:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 23

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by art0605

Looking for a hard case for the Nexus 10 that's kinda like the Otterbox Defender with the iPad.

This is the closest thing I could find: http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-REVOLUT...+case+nexus+10

But it doesnt have a snap on cover, which I also want. And I am not looking for a flip/ folio case.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated!

There are none, literally. Welcome to the club of wanting one.
19th February 2013, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

322 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orellius

There are none, literally. Welcome to the club of wanting one.

Well that's unfortunate. My Moko will hold me over for now, but hopefully in the near future there will be more protective hard cases.
19th February 2013, 01:49 PM   |  #4  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121

683 posts
More
Quote:

Well that's unfortunate. My Moko will hold me over for now, but hopefully in the near future there will be more protective hard cases.

Same here, I wish for a case like the comment below.
Last edited by lKBZl; 19th February 2013 at 06:16 PM.
19th February 2013, 03:13 PM   |  #5  
Flag Millersville PA
Thanks Meter: 8

48 posts
More
I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

19th February 2013, 05:52 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay

I need a rigid screen cover case as well. I have the Samsung smart cover for my Tab 10.1 now and I got the gf the STM Grip for her iPad. I can not deal with a non rigid case as most of my usage is sitting or laying down and I use the rigid screen cover to prop it up against my legs. There is a great selection of cases for my Nexus 4. How is there no case like this for the Nexus 10? If anyone learns of a case with a rigid screen cover please let us know.

<snip>

A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.
19th February 2013, 06:16 PM   |  #7  
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 121

683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie--

A cover like in the photos you posted for the Samsung Tab would be idea for the Nexus 10 - I would defo' get one if they get made.

Everyone would The closes thing to that is the moko...
20th February 2013, 04:29 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 94

362 posts
I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10
20th February 2013, 09:29 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

322 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_boo

I emailed tech 21 and otterbox and they both told me they have no plans for the nexus 10

How can this day get any worse?
20th February 2013, 11:43 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 13

196 posts
More
Quote:

How can this day get any worse?

They announce the new HTC phone is not coming to Verizon? Oh, wait. That happened yesterday...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread