Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Sound Enhancements

OP onyx1898

19th February 2013, 07:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

187 posts
hey folks, i was wondering if there was anything that can be done about the sound on our device (gt-p5113). Most Samsung phones has some kind of software-level sound enhancement that is baked into most roms, or flashable via cwm (or whatever recovery is being used). i was curious to know that was available for the tablets as well.

I am currently using the Noozxoide-eizo rewire app, and its helping, but its got nothing on my gs2 with the beats baked in along with that app...

If anyone knows if this even exists and can direct me where to find it, it would be most helpful.

thanks

Sent from my GT-P5113 using xda premium
20th February 2013, 07:54 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bay Area, CA
Thanks Meter: 700

1,978 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx1898

hey folks, i was wondering if there was anything that can be done about the sound on our device (gt-p5113). Most Samsung phones has some kind of software-level sound enhancement that is baked into most roms, or flashable via cwm (or whatever recovery is being used). i was curious to know that was available for the tablets as well.

I am currently using the Noozxoide-eizo rewire app, and its helping, but its got nothing on my gs2 with the beats baked in along with that app...

If anyone knows if this even exists and can direct me where to find it, it would be most helpful.

thanks

Sent from my GT-P5113 using xda premium

Your in the wrong section, this is for GT-P75xx series (Galaxy Tab 10.1). Search Google using xda gt-p5113 and you should find your right section and people to answer your specific device question.
20th February 2013, 11:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14

187 posts
Re: [Q] Sound Enhancements
Sorry bout that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread