Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Swiftkey 4 on sale $1.99 at the Play store

OP coffeegeek

21st February 2013, 12:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi all,

I had this come through a bargain alert site. Normally 3.99, now 1.99 for a limited time at the Play store.

Coffeegeek
21st February 2013, 01:40 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 30

143 posts
Re: Swiftkey 4 on sale $1.99 at the Play store
Excelent, I recommend, Actually I use it on my note, by far better than stock Android or Samsung keyboards, amazing fast two fingers typing.

Sent From my Un-Rooted GT-N7100
21st February 2013, 04:35 AM   |  #3  
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 353

2,266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcostaJA

Excelent, I recommend, Actually I use it on my note, by far better than stock Android or Samsung keyboards, amazing fast two fingers typing.

I have to respectfully disagree. The stock keyboard on the Note 2 is lightyears ahead on swiftkey 4. The predictions seem far more accurate, the speed is much faster, it has a better clipboard, handwriting recognition and doesn't bog down the phone.

I installed swiftkey 4 and promptly Uninstalled it after a few frustrated tries at liking it.

I should add that swiftkey 3 use to be my keyboard of choice before the note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
21st February 2013, 05:56 AM   |  #4  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 80

515 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP2008

I have to respectfully disagree. The stock keyboard on the Note 2 is lightyears ahead on swiftkey 4. The predictions seem far more accurate, the speed is much faster, it has a better clipboard, handwriting recognition and doesn't bog down the phone.

I installed swiftkey 4 and promptly Uninstalled it after a few frustrated tries at liking it.

I beg to differ. In my case it was the opposite....
21st February 2013, 10:46 AM   |  #5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,488

1,624 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP2008

The new version has introduced the Flow feature, which is like Swype, no difference in terms of tapping, it is same. People who don't use Swype don't know what's the benefit of it and how it is totally different than tapping! Quite honestly I'm still with Android for Swype, and now SwiftKey has brought Flow, amazing! Still I'll say Swype is little better than Flow, atm.

'Flowed' from my GT-N7100
21st February 2013, 11:19 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 30

143 posts
Sk4 predictions are now more accurate if you take your time to program your email account, twitter and social network into SK4 it will learn typing, I favor it iPhone like typing prediction with auto correct, just I opted for fast typing and no prediction auto insert with space bar. This way directly skyrocket the typing experience (I come from iPhone iPad so the ipvone like keyboard favor me).

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread