Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,349 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Swiftkey 4 on sale $1.99 at the Play store

Tip us?

coffeegeek
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Swiftkey 4 on sale $1.99 at the Play store

Hi all,

I had this come through a bargain alert site. Normally 3.99, now 1.99 for a limited time at the Play store.

Coffeegeek

AcostaJA
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Default Re: Swiftkey 4 on sale $1.99 at the Play store

Excelent, I recommend, Actually I use it on my note, by far better than stock Android or Samsung keyboards, amazing fast two fingers typing.

Sent From my Un-Rooted GT-N7100

EP2008
Old
Thanks Meter 292

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcostaJA View Post
Excelent, I recommend, Actually I use it on my note, by far better than stock Android or Samsung keyboards, amazing fast two fingers typing.

I have to respectfully disagree. The stock keyboard on the Note 2 is lightyears ahead on swiftkey 4. The predictions seem far more accurate, the speed is much faster, it has a better clipboard, handwriting recognition and doesn't bog down the phone.

I installed swiftkey 4 and promptly Uninstalled it after a few frustrated tries at liking it.

I should add that swiftkey 3 use to be my keyboard of choice before the note 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 w/ KK 4.4.2 (stock rom)
Apple iPad 4th gen w/ iOS 7
HP Touchpad w/ WebOS and CM9 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
MSI 110W Windows 8 tablet

tot31
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by EP2008 View Post
I have to respectfully disagree. The stock keyboard on the Note 2 is lightyears ahead on swiftkey 4. The predictions seem far more accurate, the speed is much faster, it has a better clipboard, handwriting recognition and doesn't bog down the phone.

I installed swiftkey 4 and promptly Uninstalled it after a few frustrated tries at liking it.

I beg to differ. In my case it was the opposite....

jujuburi
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1483

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by EP2008 View Post

The new version has introduced the Flow feature, which is like Swype, no difference in terms of tapping, it is same. People who don't use Swype don't know what's the benefit of it and how it is totally different than tapping! Quite honestly I'm still with Android for Swype, and now SwiftKey has brought Flow, amazing! Still I'll say Swype is little better than Flow, atm.

'Flowed' from my GT-N7100

AcostaJA
Old
Thanks Meter 30

Sk4 predictions are now more accurate if you take your time to program your email account, twitter and social network into SK4 it will learn typing, I favor it iPhone like typing prediction with auto correct, just I opted for fast typing and no prediction auto insert with space bar. This way directly skyrocket the typing experience (I come from iPhone iPad so the ipvone like keyboard favor me).