How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Need android 4.0 or 4.2 720p for dual boot plz help

OP yash88

19th February 2013, 06:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
someone plz help i need android 4.0 or 4.2 720p for dual boot .i have android 2.3 american android but need 4.0 i searched but wouldnt find.
i have this one Copes_AOSP_SD_HD2_GB232-CM7_A2SD
19th February 2013, 06:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 742

2,306 posts
More
I don't even know where to start. Should I start with "searched but wouldn't find", with the fact that you didn't tell us your setup or with how you didn't tell us how you want to boot it up?

I thought of linking you to the "Noob" video as a ROM in disguise, but that would have been too mean.

The rom you're running is an SD one (at least that's what the name says), so I assume you're running either MAGLDR or on WinMo, and I also assume you want another SD build. If that's the case, you should go to the SD section, look for ROMs that say "720p playback" or simply "720p". I think by now all ICS run 720p, not sure about JB though. Download that and then (if you're on Winmo, simply place the rom on the sd and launch haret then clrcad) but if you're on magldr, idk how you're supposed to dual boot, if you know how then that's good. Otherwise, wait for other ppl or just use google.com .
Last edited by Marvlesz; 19th February 2013 at 06:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 06:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz

I don't even know where to start. Should I start with "searched but wouldn't find", with the fact that you didn't tell us your setup or with how you didn't tell us how you want to boot it up?

I thought of linking you to the "Noob" video as a ROM in disguise, but that would have been too mean.

The rom you're running is an SD one (at least that's what the name says), so I assume you're running either MAGLDR or on WinMo, and I also assume you want another SD build. If that's the case, you should go to the SD section, look for ROMs that say "720p playback" or simply "720p". I think by now all ICS run 720p, not sure about JB though. Download that and then (if you're on Winmo, simply place the rom on the sd and launch haret then clrcad) but if you're on magldr, idk how you're supposed to dual boot, if you know how then that's good. Otherwise, wait for other ppl or just use google.com .

sorry for my poor english but currently i m using dual boot win 7.5 and android 2.3 sd build but i need ICS or JB 720p sd build can u help me
19th February 2013, 07:06 PM   |  #4  
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 742

2,306 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash88

sorry for my poor english but currently i m using dual boot win 7.5 and android 2.3 sd build but i need ICS or JB 720p sd build can u help me

Read my post again.
20th February 2013, 02:06 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz

Read my post again.

i dont wanna boot android from win 6.5 . i wanna boot from magldr option 2 BOOT AD SD .i need ICS
20th February 2013, 08:50 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,081

2,957 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash88

i dont wanna boot android from win 6.5 . i wanna boot from magldr option 2 BOOT AD SD .i need ICS

Then why can't you use the same process you used to install ACA initially to install a 4.0 ROM?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nigeldg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 12:46 AM   |  #7  
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,293

5,841 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigeldg

Then why can't you use the same process you used to install ACA initially to install a 4.0 ROM?

because that may be to easy

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread