Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need android 4.0 or 4.2 720p for dual boot plz help

Tip us?

yash88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question Need android 4.0 or 4.2 720p for dual boot plz help

someone plz help i need android 4.0 or 4.2 720p for dual boot .i have android 2.3 american android but need 4.0 i searched but wouldnt find.
i have this one Copes_AOSP_SD_HD2_GB232-CM7_A2SD

Marvlesz
Old
(Last edited by Marvlesz; 19th February 2013 at 05:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 739
I don't even know where to start. Should I start with "searched but wouldn't find", with the fact that you didn't tell us your setup or with how you didn't tell us how you want to boot it up?

I thought of linking you to the "Noob" video as a ROM in disguise, but that would have been too mean.

The rom you're running is an SD one (at least that's what the name says), so I assume you're running either MAGLDR or on WinMo, and I also assume you want another SD build. If that's the case, you should go to the SD section, look for ROMs that say "720p playback" or simply "720p". I think by now all ICS run 720p, not sure about JB though. Download that and then (if you're on Winmo, simply place the rom on the sd and launch haret then clrcad) but if you're on magldr, idk how you're supposed to dual boot, if you know how then that's good. Otherwise, wait for other ppl or just use google.com .
Do you have a question about the HD2 ? Ask it here for an instant response.

nexus⁴: Carbon 4.4 with moob kernel.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yash88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz View Post
I don't even know where to start. Should I start with "searched but wouldn't find", with the fact that you didn't tell us your setup or with how you didn't tell us how you want to boot it up?

I thought of linking you to the "Noob" video as a ROM in disguise, but that would have been too mean.

The rom you're running is an SD one (at least that's what the name says), so I assume you're running either MAGLDR or on WinMo, and I also assume you want another SD build. If that's the case, you should go to the SD section, look for ROMs that say "720p playback" or simply "720p". I think by now all ICS run 720p, not sure about JB though. Download that and then (if you're on Winmo, simply place the rom on the sd and launch haret then clrcad) but if you're on magldr, idk how you're supposed to dual boot, if you know how then that's good. Otherwise, wait for other ppl or just use google.com .
sorry for my poor english but currently i m using dual boot win 7.5 and android 2.3 sd build but i need ICS or JB 720p sd build can u help me

Marvlesz
Old
Thanks Meter 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash88 View Post
sorry for my poor english but currently i m using dual boot win 7.5 and android 2.3 sd build but i need ICS or JB 720p sd build can u help me

Read my post again.
Do you have a question about the HD2 ? Ask it here for an instant response.

nexus⁴: Carbon 4.4 with moob kernel.

yash88
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz View Post

Read my post again.
i dont wanna boot android from win 6.5 . i wanna boot from magldr option 2 BOOT AD SD .i need ICS

Nigeldg
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1079
Quote:
Originally Posted by yash88 View Post
i dont wanna boot android from win 6.5 . i wanna boot from magldr option 2 BOOT AD SD .i need ICS
Then why can't you use the same process you used to install ACA initially to install a 4.0 ROM?
Primary device: Nexus 4 running Paranoidandroid
Ultimate Nexus 4 Root guide

Secondary device: HTC HD2 running NexusHD2 JB
How to be a new user, and not a noob - Some people REALLY need to read this!
How to flash an HD2 with NAND Android
A guide to all of the terms for the HD2
Android 4.2 keyboard and Camera!
The Following User Says Thank You to Nigeldg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kameirus
Old
Thanks Meter 2153

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigeldg View Post
Then why can't you use the same process you used to install ACA initially to install a 4.0 ROM?
because that may be to easy
Current Phones
AT&T LG G2///06/28/2014[LG G2 D800● KK 4.4.4][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]
AT&T Pantech Flex///

Tablet
Nexus 7 (2012) 32gb///06/26/2014[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 Beta - Grouper

Retired Phones for modding or get rid of
2 HTC HD2s
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Active/sold