Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,062 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP] [GCC4.8] ThunderKat | Nexus 10 | 4.4.3 | KTU84M | 2014/06/14

Tip us?

burkett375
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez View Post
@freshlysqueezed & @havi007, I'll share a few iterative build with you guys... slowing building up the entire feature set...
I'd be willing to test, too...love your rom and have used it since i got my 10 for xmas. If you're all set with testers, that's fine too. I'm pretty handy with ADB and stuff so getting logcats, etc is pretty easy.

ama-ar-gi
Old
(Last edited by ama-ar-gi; 15th February 2013 at 03:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [ROM+KERNEL] [AOSP] AOSP+ 4.2.1 - JOP40D - Cust.Settngs+OTG+OC+More - 20 Dec 2012

Thanks for good work! I'm using AOKP (milestone release 1 build 3, 12 feb 2013) and there are just 2 issues:
1) low storage space problem after every reboot (please see screenshot attached);
2) wifi problem. If I turn off wifi then I can't log in my home network after wifi turning on. Only after rebooting.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360943430083.jpg
Views:	761
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1731895  

MultipleMonomials
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Default Re: [DER KERNEL] Trinity Ten

It's not just you. Having the exact same problem. Look at this bit from AOSP+'s changelog:
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigacgomez View Post
14. Patched power HAL to prevent OC reset after the screen turns off (credit ktoonez & myself)
Devices:
Galaxy S Fascinate (Hellybean 4.2.2)(retired)
Galaxy S4(Cyanogenmod)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1(Cyanogenmod)

Having trouble with the Fascinate? Check out Droidstyle's awesome guide here.
Having trouble with the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1? Check out my guide here.

kampfbestie
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Some news?
Smartphone//

/ HTC One X / Jellybam
/ Samsung Note 2 / Jellybam

Tablet//

/ Samsung Nexus 10 / craigacgomez Rom (hope soon Jellybam)
The Following User Says Thank You to kampfbestie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cheekystew
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default Re: [ROM+KERNEL] [AOSP] AOSP+ 4.2.1 - JOP40D - Cust.Settngs+OTG+OC+More - 20 Dec 2012

No offence to the dev as I know how challenging life is without this but I'm getting a little restless!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium

chugger93
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Me too...and I hate to be a douche, but this rom was really the king of roms. It had multiuser support with SuperUser 3.3 installed and I can't find it in another rom. It had native OTG which was amazing. I really cant wait for the 4.2.2 update. Every other rom I try with 4.2.2. doesnt stack up to CraigszRom and I hate to be so locked down, but I am. I friggin love this rom...and just gonna keep waiting patiently I guess.
Jon
- Google Nexus 5 | Stock/Rooted/Unlocked
- Google Nexus 10 | Sentinel Rom w/Franco

schnip
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by chugger93 View Post
Me too...and I hate to be a douche, but this rom was really the king of roms. It had multiuser support with SuperUser 3.3 installed and I can't find it in another rom. It had native OTG which was amazing. I really cant wait for the 4.2.2 update. Every other rom I try with 4.2.2. doesnt stack up to CraigszRom and I hate to be so locked down, but I am. I friggin love this rom...and just gonna keep waiting patiently I guess.
Native otg and multiuser support can be found in other roms. If you want latest superuser just flash it on your preferred rom

Bragabondio
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default other roms with native OTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnip View Post
Native otg and multiuser support can be found in other roms. If you want latest superuser just flash it on your preferred rom
Could you clarify what Roms support OTG natively?

tingtan
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Default KTManta kernel

While waiting for upcoming great new ROM, I have successfully upgraded to kernel to KTManta kernel version 2.20.2013. I had occasional random black out, 2 days without any problem.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2015874

I removed KTweakerT.apk in /system/app and replaced with the new version of KTweakerT, com..ktoonsez.KTweakerT.apk (adb remount, push, chmod).

This version also included new color tweaks which many people (myself included) love it.

Also, you may want to include the following tweak to make UI much faster:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2188

craigacgomez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2570

DONATE TO ME
Sorry guys... I've had a rough couple of weeks... super busy at work and I've not been keeping too well... I've been working long days and weekends while I've been sick (**** load of work!!), and after work, I really find it hard to spend time with this... I haven't even tried ubuntu touch yet, which for a guy like me, is saying a lot!!

CRAiG GoMEZ

Donate to me

Google LGE Nexus 5 [D820] | SlimKat (Android 4.4.2) - SlimRoms
Google Samsung Nexus 10 [GT-P8110HAEXAR] ThunderKat (Android 4.4.2) - craigacgomez

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to craigacgomez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.4, aosp, kitkat, manta, nexus 10