FORUMS

Battery Life Guide Helps You Get More out of Your Device

Battery life is a primary concern when it comes to smartphones these days, and … more

Vinsic Doosl FM Transmitter Review – Accessory Review

A lot of vehicles come with stereos featuring Bluetooth connectivity. This … more

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Key lime pie

20th February 2013, 11:55 PM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Do you think this phone would get key lime pie?

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
 
 
21st February 2013, 01:03 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Re: Key lime pie
I'd say depends on when it's released and when the Note 3 and SGS4 drop.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Then there's the fact of how long Verizon will hold on to the update.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
23rd February 2013, 10:01 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Monroe
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmonger11b

I'd say depends on when it's released and when the Note 3 and SGS4 drop.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Then there's the fact of how long Verizon will hold on to the update.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Sammobile app says s4 debuts in march with an april release.
23rd February 2013, 10:12 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Since this is an international phone and international releases work with some tweaks on our Notes, I think it's a good possibility. When is a better question, but once the first few leaks hit, I'm sure the devs will get it working
23rd February 2013, 11:45 PM |#5  
droidx2.3.3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Re: Key lime pie
Even if we dont officially get it. (Which I think we will since it was released on jellybean) the phone certainty has tge hardware to run it. So then itd be up to devs to work their magic. Heck if they can get my old deoid x to run ics tgan they can get 4 times the phone the x was to run key lime.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to droidx2.3.3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 12:28 AM |#6  
hopesrequiem's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,072
 
More
Re: Key lime pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidx2.3.3

Even if we dont officially get it. (Which I think we will since it was released on jellybean) the phone certainty has tge hardware to run it. So then itd be up to devs to work their magic. Heck if they can get my old deoid x to run ics tgan they can get 4 times the phone the x was to run key lime.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

S3 shipped with ics and got official jb. We shipped with jb so odds are we will get a new version of android. Rezound had gb and got ics. All phones tend to get one major update. The possibility of key lime pie is why I bought this device

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:29 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Re: Key lime pie
We still haven't gotten 4.2 officially lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 12:53 AM |#8  
shrike1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 3,095
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Key lime pie
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmonger11b

We still haven't gotten 4.2 officially lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

4.2 is a pretty minor upgrade. I was running 4.2 ROMs on my Rezound, and I really can't say that there are any 4.2 features that I miss. It wouldn't upset me if they skip it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shrike1978 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th February 2013, 06:29 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
Re: Key lime pie
I'm aware it's a minor update I'm running it on my nexus 7 but that's my point. Verizon is slow to release updates even a minor release. So we will more than likely see 5.0 but not in any timely manner

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
27th February 2013, 06:27 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I think it will happen, it's just a question of when.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes