Thread Closed

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [6/8/13][v4.0]

OP slick_rick

20th February 2013, 07:00 PM   |  #261  
Senior Member
Flag Maple Heights, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 139
 
474 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Bluetooth call quality is definitely fixed.

I still can't voice dial and still can't change the lock screen timeout from 5 seconds.
Last edited by pool_shark; 20th February 2013 at 07:04 PM.
20th February 2013, 08:15 PM   |  #262  
basedboii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
Damn download speed is slow Lol. Will test when done....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 09:31 PM   |  #263  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
Thanks a lot for pushing the new changes. This rom is amazing, there are so many good decisions in compiling it and so far it runs great.
20th February 2013, 09:34 PM   |  #264  
imablackhat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
1,926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
Does WiFi tether not work with this rom

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
20th February 2013, 09:58 PM   |  #265  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 286
 
857 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by imablackhat

Does WiFi tether not work with this rom

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

I'm assuming not: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=38250975

Sent from my Inverted Beans ROM @ 240 DPI
20th February 2013, 10:18 PM   |  #266  
imablackhat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
1,926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
Delete

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by imablackhat; 20th February 2013 at 10:30 PM.
21st February 2013, 12:05 AM   |  #267  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 207
 
1,401 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
What overclock kernels can I use with this rom I'm a junky for more power lol.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 12:25 AM   |  #268  
imablackhat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 262
 
1,926 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2005
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
I want to use this rom so bad as my dd but need tether

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 12:36 AM   |  #269  
bajee11's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 14,957
 
4,404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imablackhat

I want to use this rom so bad as my dd but need tether

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

You used the sad face... I feel so bad for you now. By the way, did you forget this is a development thread? I don't understand how your post would contribute to the development of this ROM, hence why you shouldn't have posted this in the first place. A message to all users: Do not post in here, unless you have something to contribute to the development of this ROM or if you have a bug to report. Reporting a bug does not mean you have the green card to post the bug however you want it. You have to include some kind of log which would be useful to us or clearly explain the bug with alll the setups/addons you have on your phone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 12:47 AM   |  #270  
slick_rick's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
2,877 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM] SCH-I605 Vanilla RootBox [2/20/13][v3.7.1][Per-App-DPI][PIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajee11

You used the sad face... I feel so bad for you now. By the way, did you forget this is a development thread? I don't understand how your post would contribute to the development of this ROM, hence why you shouldn't have posted this in the first place. A message to all users: Do not post in here, unless you have something to contribute to the development of this ROM or if you have a bug to report. Reporting a bug does not mean you have the green card to post the bug however you want it. You have to include some kind of log which would be useful to us or clearly explain the bug with alll the setups/addons you have on your phone.

Quote for truth.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank