No registration required

The HTC One X Camera Support thread

OP BugsyLawson

14th January 2013, 06:46 PM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 14

170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronus101

Really... You expect people to believe you?

Sent from my HTC One X

Hahaha same thought hahaha

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
14th January 2013, 07:21 PM   |  #142  
Flag bergamo
Thanks Meter: 51

141 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abejoker

I can't walk around with a Canon to every cigar smoking place...

why not? It sounds like an interesting photographic project, by the way, so you'd better use your best tool.
back to your issue.
we're removing one variable at a time: now you shoot try to pass your phone to someone who gets pics right with his own phone and see if it has something to do with your personal technique. or you can try with someone else's hox. I don't want to sound too harsh, just do not rule out any possibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to lcampori For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 07:27 PM   |  #143  

170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcampori

why not? It sounds like an interesting photographic project, by the way, so you'd better use your best tool.
back to your issue.
we're removing one variable at a time: now you shoot try to pass your phone to someone who gets pics right with his own phone and see if it has something to do with your personal technique. or you can try with someone else's hox. I don't want to sound too harsh, just do not rule out any possibility.

Not harsh at all. I appreciate it. I tried it...friend of mine took my phone and I took his. I got a really good picture, he got it blurry. Definitely, it is my phone.

14th January 2013, 07:49 PM   |  #144  
Thanks Meter: 18

178 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cronus101

Really... You expect people to believe you?

Sent from my HTC One X

Well, i wrote it might look weird, but it works for me. Why it works? Probably because lenses are still mechanical, and for some reason they dont move to reach focus...

Here you have samples, before

and after

"the trick":
The Following User Says Thank You to marzinho For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2013, 08:10 PM   |  #145  

170 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzinho

Well, i wrote it might look weird, but it works for me. Why it works? Probably because lenses are still mechanical, and for some reason they dont move to reach focus...

Here you have samples, before

and after

"the trick":

Glad it works for you, but I am not gonna have a phone that I need to hit to work properly -_-
14th January 2013, 08:47 PM   |  #146  
Thanks Meter: 18

178 posts
More
Quote:

Glad it works for you, but I am not gonna have a phone that I need to hit to work properly -_-

Me neither, i'll send mine to reapair. Just wanted to show you, tha my "solution" kinda works
19th January 2013, 12:15 AM   |  #147  
Flag Zoetermeer
Thanks Meter: 269

673 posts
More
Re: The HTC One X Camera Support thread
Worst camera i had since omnia 2. ( well it's my gf's but anyway)
Bad auto focus while shooting video. Twitchy too. Indoor low light is just awefull out of focus blurry grainy...t-mobile wouldn't take it back but was aware of the issue. Htc wouldn't either but denied knowledge of an issue.

I searched on the net and found like a dozen threads about this crap camera and put it to them like this :

"these are my findings on the web. You will take back this phone of wich you advertise it has a good camera but is just not working properly as it damn well should for that kind of money, or will sue you."

She now has a galaxy s3.
Much better.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by Nathalex27; 19th January 2013 at 12:20 AM.
13th February 2013, 02:10 PM   |  #148  
Thanks Meter: 17

59 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalex27

Worst camera i had since omnia 2. ( well it's my gf's but anyway)
Bad auto focus while shooting video. Twitchy too. Indoor low light is just awefull out of focus blurry grainy...t-mobile wouldn't take it back but was aware of the issue. Htc wouldn't either but denied knowledge of an issue.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Haha, true somehow - but i bought this device not to become a star photographer rather to use it as a smartphone.
When it's bright, the camera is quite okay - without enough light it is grainy and a kind of green ( ) . The front camera is awefull - anyway, i like the phone
The Following User Says Thank You to Monk2000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 07:07 PM   |  #149  
Thanks Meter: 339

1,781 posts
More
Quote:

wtf, it actually worked.
no ****, im not kidding. his trick works. dont need to hit on ur knee, just a soft smack to the lens area and it focuses good
21st February 2013, 01:07 AM   |  #150  
Thanks Meter: 5

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzinho

Well, try this - turn the screen off with camera on, hit your camera lens in you knee, or knuckles couple of times (pretty hard, with the equivalent force of clapping, for example), and try to take a pic.

I KNOW, it sounds like a pile of bull****, but works for me...

It works for me putting the hand in front of the the camera, but I test this method too, and works too. hehehee Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread