OP dwitherell

20th February 2013, 07:47 PM   |  #531  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,073

4,069 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-motion

Hopefully I won't get flamed for this but just to make sure, if I want to go from 1.2 to 1.4 without losing any of my settings, I can just flash 1.4 with the same aroma options I first picked when flashing 1.2, right ?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

No flaming As long as you don't wipe /data your settings should stick. That being said - it might be worthwhile to try just the 1.4 update zip - that includes any of the core apks that have been modified since the original 1.0 release. Just a thought And of course no guarantees - sometimes things just happen and the best thing to do is factory reset/data wipe and reflash.

Also - on a somewhat related note I wanted to thank everyone for keeping this thread pretty friendly. Sometimes things take nasty turns and at least to me it seems this has been avoided. That is something I can take no credit for - that's all you guys, so thanks!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dwitherell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 08:59 PM   |  #532  
Thanks Meter: 76

305 posts
This ROM is a beast, no bugs whatsoever. Thanks man! Thank you mikeyinid for the recommendation!
The Following User Says Thank You to micahman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 09:05 PM   |  #533  
Flag Puerto Rico
Thanks Meter: 327

2,390 posts
More
Part of that credit, its yours too. That's because of your humble gestures toward other members, and your ability to help in every single aspect. You don't have a high profile, demanding Dev attitude (No one in particular). You put a lot of effort on your work, as on your help to others to achieve a better one. This kind of communication, makes this thread a good one, and the feeling to post or ask in the same manner as you do.

Heads Up! Thumbs Up!
Keep up the good work and your great communication/help/etc. skills!
This is my daily driver.

Sorry for the OT post!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John McClane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 09:29 PM   |  #534  
Thanks Meter: 1,937

935 posts
Donate to Me
More
I think i have flashed just about every ROM possible for the Note 2... I must say dwitherell, i am extremely impressed by your work!
  1. You didnt overdue AROMA like most every other developer!
  2. You actually coded in the toggles, rather than ripping off work done on the GS2!
  3. Your UI options are miles ahead of any other ROM currently out!
  4. Everything is nice and clean... You flash, it runs how it should...

Honestly, hands down by a mile the best ROM out... Well done good Sir... Very well done... If you ever need any image work done, just let me know...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alexia Whitehurst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 10:33 PM   |  #535  
Flag 305
Thanks Meter: 994

698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][UVALL4][CWM/TWRP][AROMA]Note2 Tweaked 1.4 UPDATED 2/18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Whitehurst

I think i have flashed just about every ROM possible for the Note 2... I must say dwitherell, i am extremely impressed by your work!

1. You didnt overdue AROMA like most every other developer!
  2. You actually coded in the toggles, rather than ripping off work done on the GS2!
  3. Your UI options are miles ahead of any other ROM currently out!
  4. Everything is nice and clean... You flash, it runs how it should...

Honestly, hands down by a mile the best ROM out... Well done good Sir... Very well done... If you ever need any image work done, just let me know...

Well said dear now if we could just find a themer in the crowd to add a touch to things here and there hint hint

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Impossible For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 10:47 PM   |  #536  
Thanks Meter: 1,937

935 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Impossible

Well said dear now if we could just find a themer in the crowd to add a touch to things here and there hint hint

I have already reached out to dwitherel via PM... I will start digging around touchwiz again... Maybe i can come up with a nice theme for you guys... I havent messed around with touchwiz in years... And i mean, YEARS... So, give me some time... =)...

If anyone has any requests, let me know...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexia Whitehurst For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 11:15 PM   |  #537  
Thanks Meter: 37

113 posts
Dwitherell. Update worked like a charm. Foreverloco update theme. Worked like a charm. I mean really Dwith. Flawless!!! You have madea great phone perfect. I really Love my phone. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenbals For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 11:55 PM   |  #538  
Flag 305
Thanks Meter: 994

698 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I have already reached out to dwitherel via PM... I will start digging around touchwiz again... Maybe i can come up with a nice theme for you guys... I havent messed around with touchwiz in years... And i mean, YEARS... So, give me some time... =)...

Yea but with tsm parts it's like 1/2 aokp and 1/2 tw lol thx

21st February 2013, 12:22 AM   |  #539  
Flag springfield
Thanks Meter: 23

140 posts
More
Sweet! Love the ROM and worked like a charm on the first time! A theme or two would be great!
The Following User Says Thank You to jeibosquez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 01:43 AM   |  #540  
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 94

112 posts
More
Quote:

Welcome Alexia - I'm a little partial to Pink haha. Maybe something in a nice Lime Jello Color would catch my eye but in reality I'll take whatever you are up for sharing.

You should tell Whitehawkx to get over here and flash some TWEAKED. I know he has one of these awesome phones (=

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

What does everyone think of the New "Tweaked" Boot Animation?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread