Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,239 Members 49,321 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What keyboard to you use?
Swiftkey 27 32.93%
AOSP keyboard 26 31.71%
Note 2 8 9.76%
other 21 25.61%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] Dandroid 5.2 [4.3 TW] [AOSP KK 4.4 Theme] 02/20/14

Tip us?

Idyar
Old
(Last edited by Idyar; 20th February 2013 at 07:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 390

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermCraig View Post
Trying to download, but it's going to take over an hour. Does anyone have a mirror? Thanks!
Was going to upload from work (100MB upload) but I am stuck at home sick Will have the mirrors updated tomorrow.

Edit: For those that want random samsung programs that we removed here is a nice list of APK (from earlier in this thread or maybe the other one)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1969991
Dandroid - Ultra Fast Daily Driver TW Rom with AOSP theme. T-MO/Wind/Mobi/Videotron T999(V) + AT&T/Bell/Rogers/Telus I747(M)

ShermCraig
Old
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyar View Post
Was going to upload from work (100MB upload) but I am stuck at home sick Will have the mirrors updated tomorrow.

Edit: For those that want random samsung programs that we removed here is a nice list of APK (from earlier in this thread or maybe the other one)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1969991
No worries - just got to work myself, so have 8 hours!
If my post annoys you in some small way, or if my question (or your question to which I offered a snarky reply) has been asked dozens of times before, please hit the "Thanks" button. Remember, this IS a popularity contest!

Are YOU an XDA NOOB?

ShermCraig
Old
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question - I searched the term "ktweaker" but didn't see an answer. Are we still to use ktweaker even if we flash another (faux) kernel or should we uninstall it? Thanks!
If my post annoys you in some small way, or if my question (or your question to which I offered a snarky reply) has been asked dozens of times before, please hit the "Thanks" button. Remember, this IS a popularity contest!

Are YOU an XDA NOOB?

Danvdh
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10862

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroidv2.6 LL1 TW (Fast - stable - ddexed-Full AOSP look or Stock TW 02/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShermCraig View Post
Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question - I searched the term "ktweaker" but didn't see an answer. Are we still to use ktweaker even if we flash another (faux) kernel or should we uninstall it? Thanks!
Uninstall it
If you would like to support me, Donate here I've spent countless hours on my projects with many sleepless nights. Donations are appreciated and keep me motivated

Need help? Follow me on twitter and I will answer any ROM or Android questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RobZarzecki
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Default Re: [ROM] Dandroidv2.6 LL1 TW (Fast - stable - ddexed-Full AOSP look or Stock TW 02/2

After searching, I've not seen a mention of anyone using the morphology mod on this rom. Has anyone used it or is it incompatible? I don't want to ruin the framework... Thank you

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jordeeeezy
Old
Thanks Meter 7

Can I do a dirty flash?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

mannyg78
Old
Thanks Meter 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyar View Post
Yes I will cook up a flash for you after we get 2.6 up an running.*

I have no idea why it does this its annoying. If anyone knows a solution would be glad to hear it. Will investigate this week. I have seen people complaining about this on the forums very weird. Do you know if it does this with both Samsung and AOSP mms? If so I will blame the camera app... or gallery app maybe.

Edit:

What are we working on next?

- I have been fighting with the signal and battery cluster in the corner trying to get it to behave like AOSP. This should make the next update (I know theres a couple minor theme issues hopefully have them resolved soon (H+ overlaps WIFI when sending MMS etc)
- Put some more 4.2 apps in, likely inverted ones.
- Increase group message size

Requests that are someday / eventually / maybe / not forgotten
- Call recording
- AOSP lockscreen
I noticed it doesn't flip the pic using the stock messaging app. Only when I flashed the AOSP one.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

SyntekSystems
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I'm tempted to use this rom. I'm still running T-Mobile's latest stock rom and have been waiting for CM10 to hit, but man, this looks just as good if not even better!

Danvdh
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 10862

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntekSystems View Post
I'm tempted to use this rom. I'm still running T-Mobile's latest stock rom and have been waiting for CM10 to hit, but man, this looks just as good if not even better!
Give it a try. My phone likes it more then cm10
If you would like to support me, Donate here I've spent countless hours on my projects with many sleepless nights. Donations are appreciated and keep me motivated

Need help? Follow me on twitter and I will answer any ROM or Android questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to Danvdh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

frettfreak
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntekSystems View Post
just do it. you wont regret it. I have tried every rom in the forum and i like this best so far (havent tried wicked 7 yet but 6 was a close second to this for me). Downloading 2.6 now, but 2.5 was STELLAR!

Also, i just wanted to say to the devs that this is the sickest theme i have seen. I love it!! thanks so much for all your work and all the updates!!
If i helped you please hit the thanks button

Model: T-mobile LG G2
ROM:
Kernel:

The Following User Says Thank You to frettfreak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]