FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] No-Wipe Jelly Bean Factory Images ***Final Update: 6/1/13***

18th February 2013, 12:17 AM |#1101  
Senior Member
Flag In the wind
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
You're right. Installing CWMR does it. I guess installing a pre-rooted stock ROM via Odin will avoid it.
 
 
18th February 2013, 08:59 PM |#1102  
zmedhaug's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Re: [GUIDE] Jelly Bean Factory Images (4.1.1 and 4.1.2) ***UPDATED 02/06/13***
I installed this via mobile Odin. I chose open file and it flashed everything plus rooted and unlocked the boot loader. Battery: GREAT! I don't see any thing different from 4.1.2 ?
Last edited by zmedhaug; 18th February 2013 at 09:06 PM.
19th February 2013, 05:33 PM |#1103  
Senior Member
Flag Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 182
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [GUIDE] Jelly Bean Factory Images (4.1.1 and 4.1.2) ***UPDATED 02/06/13***
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmedhaug

I installed this via mobile Odin. I chose open file and it flashed everything plus rooted and unlocked the boot loader. Battery: GREAT! I don't see any thing different from 4.1.2 ?

Same. Just flashed all this at work. Mobile odin is worth the change.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using XDA Premium via Verizon Wireless
20th February 2013, 02:37 AM |#1104  
zmedhaug's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Re: [GUIDE] Jelly Bean Factory Images (4.1.1 and 4.1.2) ***UPDATED 02/06/13***
I used mobile Odin and it says normal, not modified

Sent from my SHC-I535 using xda-developers app
20th February 2013, 02:41 AM |#1105  
prdog1's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,086
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmedhaug

I used mobile Odin and it says normal, not modified

Sent from my SHC-I535 using xda-developers app

I used standard Odin 3.07 by the OP and mine says normal also.
20th February 2013, 10:57 PM |#1106  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Unhappy
I just flashed this in odin after coming from 4.2 and it's taking a long time to boot, its at the verizon 4g lte screen and been there for probably 20 minutes. any help?

Edit: Never mind I think I fixed it.
Last edited by bieberhole69; 20th February 2013 at 11:57 PM.
21st February 2013, 12:14 AM |#1107  
marcustaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 174
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bieberhole69

I just flashed this in odin after coming from 4.2 and it's taking a long time to boot, its at the verizon 4g lte screen and been there for probably 20 minutes. any help?

Edit: Never mind I think I fixed it.

Go into recovery and do a full wipe and reboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcustaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 01:30 AM |#1108  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Is this possible? To take one of these ODIN files and deodexed it? To be flashed normally through Odin?
21st February 2013, 01:32 AM |#1109  
prdog1's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,086
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakehn

Is this possible? To take one of these ODIN files and deodexed it? To be flashed normally through Odin?

Have to run through Android kitchen or equivalent and pull rom zip. Then deodex. Not worth the time on this leak.
21st February 2013, 07:03 PM |#1110  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1

Have to run through Android kitchen or equivalent and pull rom zip. Then deodex. Not worth the time on this leak.

Thanks for the answer, so at least is possible to make a deodexed ODIN file from the official rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
factory, image, root, unlocked bootloader, vrbli5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes