Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject v7 {3-20-2013}

Tip us?

djkomodo
Old
(Last edited by djkomodo; 20th February 2013 at 05:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}

My devils rejects creation of apex launcher tonight..dedicated to this awesome rom! Thanks man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361338492974.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1745125  

enewman17
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6,136

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [ROM] AT&T JellyBean UCDLK3 The Devils Reject Edition v4 {2-14-2013}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskycub View Post
This rom is awesome but I'm having an issue that I hope someone may know what to do on my nexus 7 I can use Google now and it will read my voice perfect what I'm saying, on this rom it doesn't read it correctly. For instance I say windows on nexus 7 its windows and on this rom it says when does not windows I'm thinking it is the voice recocnition and I'm using the one on this rom any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
The Google now on this Rom is the same as the Google now on your nexus 7. In the language and input settings, voice recognition is set by default to use vlingo or svoice, I wonder if even Google now uses that decoder...... if you haven't already you can change that setting to use Google. I use it here and there, I changed the setting to use Google, it works well definitely better then svoice

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app
- Top Secret Clown Business -
- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

enewman17
Old
Thanks Meter 6,136

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkomodo View Post
My devils rejects creation of apex launcher tonight..dedicated to this awesome rom! Thanks man!

Very nice

- The Devil's Reject -
By all means you are all welcome to use the entirety of everything I upload without permission. Enjoy!

enewman17
Old
Thanks Meter 6,136

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoctor View Post
Hey enewman17,
Love this rom. It is very stable and performant. But, have you considered upgrading to the new at&t LL1 base??
Thanks,
MD
No, it's the same, They just finally made it an OTA update. Not sure why the build number changed. I couldn't find any info on any changes but I will if they do have a worthy update, I will update for sure.

- The Devil's Reject -

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enewman17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CYRAXDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Has anyone else used this kernel was going to try it out.. But ? here or OP is there a flashable zip of the stock kernel that comes with this rom. Because Im making my back up 1st before I flash this kernel. But would like to have a flashable zip of the kernel that came with this. Thanks again.

Testing this out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2076088

Samsung Galaxy S3
AT&T I747UCUEMJB as Bootloader

tbird57
Old
Thanks Meter 179

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRAXDroid View Post
Has anyone else used this kernel was going to try it out.. But ? here or OP is there a flashable zip of the stock kernel that comes with this rom. Because Im making my back up 1st before I flash this kernel. But would like to have a flashable zip of the kernel that came with this. Thanks again.

Testing this out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2076088
its in the OP... But to be honest the stock kernel with this ROM gives me great performance and excellent battery life!

Device:AT$T SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
The Following User Says Thank You to tbird57 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CYRAXDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird57 View Post
its in the OP... But to be honest the stock kernel with this ROM gives me great performance and excellent battery life!

Cool I mush have over looked it.. Yeah the stock kernel of this has been a ery good..

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Damn it lol can't believe I miss that lol

Samsung Galaxy S3

CYRAXDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 201

Does any screen randomly gets brighter then goes dim I have it set on auto brightness

Samsung Galaxy S3

Chuckd610
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Does anyone know of or have come across a way to center the app drawer icon with TW?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird57 View Post

I tried a few kernels, but keep coming back to the one included with this ROM.

CYRAXDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 201

So I came across these things called samsung tech tiles. And they sound really cool to use and was wondering will or has anyone used them before?

Samsung Galaxy S3