Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3861

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Off Topic Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82 View Post
Just ordered this baby...coming in a few days ...just curious how is this running cm10.1 on this phone? From what I've read it looks good. I'm coming from a HTC one xl and I think I'm gonna loMy blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1
Loving it very very much so :thumbup: I've had this excellent piece of hardware in my hand since 1st day of release..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

[How To][Guide] Att Apn List

The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5722

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
Loving it very very much so :thumbup: I've had this excellent piece of hardware in my hand since 1st day of release..

Thanks...yeah I'm really hyped up lol...now I gotta few days and got everything ready to flash lol..also happy I'll have an sdcard slot as my hox did not have one

My blazingly fast as f*#k One XL fueled with CM10.1

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3861

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Thanks...yeah I'm really hyped up lol...now I gotta few days and got everything ready to flash lol..also happy I'll have an sdcard slot as my hox did not have one

No problem. If you hyped now wait till you get your hands on it.
Just a sidenote: my buddy& I drove to like 6 AT&T store's to find mine, to find it at the last one...

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

[How To][Guide] Att Apn List

The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5722

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
No problem. If you hyped now wait till you get your hands on it.
Just a sidenote: my buddy& I drove to like 6 AT&T store's to find mine, to find it at the last one...

Haha nice

cdshepherd
Old
Thanks Meter 1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad.S. View Post
I hear you on that cd... You would think that people here in CO would know how to handle this weather.. But nope.
A girl this morning almost slid into my car when she expected me to yield for her making an illegal turn. There's this one road by the hospital and everyone tries to turn there and beat traffic, but if they do, they impede the traffic, which, in that area is really heavy. And don't get me started about the HWs around here.

I'm thinking about trying an aosp ROM as well...the RootBox ROM by John looks very intriguing.

On another note, in my free time I build small autonomous Robots through a grant provided by NASA. I mainly use arduino uno boards and mini orangutan motor controllers. It's pretty cool. And besides that, my 3D printing endeavors have been wildly successful.
Last night I was trying to print a GS3 case that I came across for my girls phone.. But I kept getting the dimensions wrong. It's strange printing 3 Dimensional objects.. Many factors come into play.
What part of CO are you from?

I think any aosp ROM for our device is at least worth a try?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Brad.S.
Old
Thanks Meter 195

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd View Post
What part of CO are you from?

I think any aosp ROM for our device is at least worth a try?

The CO/NM border, You?
Yeah, I would have to agree.. Being that's 95% of what I have ever run. But, I use multi-window all day. And I'm yet to find one single camera app that can compete with the TW based one. Beyond that.. The whole thing with downgrading from 4.2 back to 4.1. I don't know enough about that yet to not worry about it. Maybe I'm worrying to much lol.

If this uploads correctly, here is a pic of the case I was printing last night.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361417986153.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	1747668  
The Following User Says Thank You to Brad.S. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jyazzie110
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 262

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdshepherd View Post
I had to go to the rig this morning. It wasn't fun at all. Snow falls on the highway and people start acting like they forgot how to drive. Idiots sliding everywhere. I kept my speed st 35mph all the way to Colorado lol.

BTW. I'm on liquid smooth and I'm loving it. My favorite aosp ROM as of yet. I didn't realize aosp would be so nice on the note2:thumbup:

I have not tried an aosp rom yet.....but im thnkn of trying it out...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5722

DONATE TO ME

Any good cases for this phone? Was thinking an otter box but holy cow...60 bucks lol? Anything that's just as good or better? Wanna have my case before the phone is here

Brad.S.
Old
Thanks Meter 195

Quote:
Any good cases for this phone? Was thinking an otter box but holy cow...60 bucks lol? Anything that's just as good or better? Wanna have my case before the phone is here

The recent fixation is the UAG case. And for good reason, it's a very nice industrial looking case, whereas the otterbox (as much as I love the CO based company) is a brick of a case.
I think most ppl were dumbfounded by the fact that cases for this phone were so big, but the reality of it is, it's a big phone.
I am using a cruzerlite case from Amazon. I think it's called Bugdroid Circuit or something like that. It was 12, and because I am a prime member it's free 2 day shipping.
If you like using screen protectors, the ismooth ones are pretty cost efficient. Clear, easy to install, dry application, no orange peel etc..
A little bird told me that there are equivalent otterbox style knock off cases on ebay, and that if you brows the Accessories thread you can find them, along with a pile of others lol..
The Following User Says Thank You to Brad.S. For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjaydee82
Old
Thanks Meter 5722

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad.S. View Post
The recent fixation is the UAG case. And for good reason, it's a very nice industrial looking case, whereas the otterbox (as much as I love the CO based company) is a brick of a case.
I think most ppl were dumbfounded by the fact that cases for this phone were so big, but the reality of it is, it's a big phone.
I am using a cruzerlite case from Amazon. I think it's called Bugdroid Circuit or something like that. It was 12, and because I am a prime member it's free 2 day shipping.
If you like using screen protectors, the ismooth ones are pretty cost efficient. Clear, easy to install, dry application, no orange peel etc..
A little bird told me that there are equivalent otterbox style knock off cases on ebay, and that if you brows the Accessories thread you can find them, along with a pile of others lol..
Thanks...just ordered the UAG case... Looks pretty bad a** ...thank you