FORUMS

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

[Theme]•●•Jedi X11•●• tron theme RC 2.7.2...UPDATE 2-27-13

Thanks Meter: 1,276
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
8th February 2013, 02:49 AM |#31  
JoshuOne's Avatar
Member
Flag San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Will this be updated to jedi XX
Greetings I really like this theme and was wondering if it will be updated to be fully compatible with the jedi XX rom? A couple of things to note: this somehow overwrites the ink effect of xx, also on some permission pop ups, the text is the same neon teal of the button, making it impossible to see which is yes and which is no (or which is backup and which is restore as the case may be) anyway, great Tron theme, I am using it already with JXX and look forward to an updated version. Thanks
 
 
8th February 2013, 03:09 AM |#32  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Theme]•●•DLL1/Jedi X9•●• tron theme RC 2.5...UPDATE 2-4-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuOne

Greetings I really like this theme and was wondering if it will be updated to be fully compatible with the jedi XX rom? A couple of things to note: this somehow overwrites the ink effect of xx, also on some permission pop ups, the text is the same neon teal of the button, making it impossible to see which is yes and which is no (or which is backup and which is restore as the case may be) anyway, great Tron theme, I am using it already with JXX and look forward to an updated version. Thanks

If its possible can you upload screen shots of the area of concern. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to einrae214 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2013, 09:15 AM |#33  
JoshuOne's Avatar
Member
Flag San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
I will post screenshot ASAP
I ve been trying to post Screen shot of issue but top getting a notice for Xda tut hey are overcapacity .- - So I will post asap
thanks for YoUR attention to this matter
8th February 2013, 04:16 PM |#34  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Theme]•●•DLL1/Jedi X9•●• tron theme RC 2.5...UPDATE 2-4-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuOne

I ve been trying to post Screen shot of issue but top getting a notice for Xda tut hey are overcapacity .- - So I will post asap
thanks for YoUR attention to this matter

Okay just get them when you can. I will try to fix them when I can currently im not using the theme.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
8th February 2013, 06:29 PM |#35  
JoshuOne's Avatar
Member
Flag San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Thank you
Thanks again for a very cool and thorough theme. I hope the attached screen shots help zero in on problem. Thanks so much
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-07-21-12-43.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1713398   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-08-00-51-08.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1713399  
8th February 2013, 06:34 PM |#36  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Theme]•●•DLL1/Jedi X9•●• tron theme RC 2.5...UPDATE 2-4-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuOne

Thanks again for a very cool and thorough theme. I hope the attached screen shots help zero in on problem. Thanks so much

Thanks I will look in to it as soon as I can.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
9th February 2013, 06:18 AM |#37  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Theme]•●•DLL1/Jedi X9•●• tron theme RC 2.5...UPDATE 2-4-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuOne

Thanks again for a very cool and thorough theme. I hope the attached screen shots help zero in on problem. Thanks so much

What apps were you using to obtain those pictures

hair long. money long. me and broke people don't get along.
10th February 2013, 02:01 AM |#38  
JoshuOne's Avatar
Member
Flag San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by einrae214

What apps were you using to obtain those pictures

hair long. money long. me and broke people don't get along.

Umm, rom toolbox Pro and sms backup+
15th February 2013, 10:24 PM |#39  
einrae214's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, O.H.
Thanks Meter: 1,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Theme]•●•DLL1/Jedi X9•●• tron theme RC 2.5...UPDATE 2-4-13
Working to fix those buttons tonight update coming

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to einrae214 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 12:43 AM |#40  
Senior Member
Flag Kansas City, MO
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Re: [Theme]•●•DLL1/Jedi X9•●• tron theme RC 2.5...UPDATE 2-4-13
Still no luck with Jedi Master port?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes