Post Reply

[All Carriers]Touch Wiz Themeing Questions

13th February 2013, 07:11 PM   |  #331  
arocker's Avatar
Member
Flag Jersey City, NJ
Thanks Meter: 32
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Ill post this here as well because the main att thread seems to be dead.

Hello

some help please. im trying to change the color of the volume/brightness sliders. not the scubber buttons or the background but the color of the line that increases/decreases. i thought i recolored all .9pngs associated with the sliders including progress primary and scrubber primary in both xhdpi and hdpi folders but it still stays the same color. is it an xml im missing? please help or advice.

thank you.
17th February 2013, 07:31 AM   |  #332  
andybones's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 9,112
 
9,434 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arocker

Ill post this here as well because the main att thread seems to be dead.

Hello

some help please. im trying to change the color of the volume/brightness sliders. not the scubber buttons or the background but the color of the line that increases/decreases. i thought i recolored all .9pngs associated with the sliders including progress primary and scrubber primary in both xhdpi and hdpi folders but it still stays the same color. is it an xml im missing? please help or advice.

thank you.

.xml
try progress_horizontal.xml in framework-res.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 11:19 PM   |  #333  
Logicsupraboy1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	tw_widget_progressbar_large_light.png
Views:	118
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1744377

Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong here?
Instead of being smooth my image looks choppy.

I'm new to theming
19th February 2013, 11:54 PM   |  #334  
flastnoles11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,656
 
8,363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Re: [All Carriers]Touch Wiz Themeing Questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicsupraboy1

Attachment 1744377

Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong here?
Instead of being smooth my image looks choppy.

I'm new to theming

What are you using to color it?


Sprint GS3 FAQ THREAD
The Following User Says Thank You to flastnoles11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2013, 02:16 AM   |  #335  
Logicsupraboy1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11

What are you using to color it?


Sprint GS3 FAQ THREAD

I'm using Photoshop CS6. The tool that I am using is the magic want and bucket.
Thanks in advance
20th February 2013, 02:18 AM   |  #336  
flastnoles11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,656
 
8,363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Re: [All Carriers]Touch Wiz Themeing Questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicsupraboy1

I'm using Photoshop CS6. The tool that I am using is the magic want and bucket.
Thanks in advance

are you compressing it at all, because this is what I use most of the time (gimp others) and I've never seen that before...


Sprint GS3 FAQ THREAD
20th February 2013, 12:22 PM   |  #337  
Logicsupraboy1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: [All Carriers]Touch Wiz Themeing Questions
I have a video demonstrating how I'm approaching it. Maybe you could figure it out if you look at it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
20th February 2013, 02:07 PM   |  #338  
flastnoles11's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag columbia
Thanks Meter: 4,656
 
8,363 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Re: [All Carriers]Touch Wiz Themeing Questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicsupraboy1

I have a video demonstrating how I'm approaching it. Maybe you could figure it out if you look at it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Not the best theme, but I do my own things sometimes... if you pm me the video I will take a look and see if I notice anything for you...


Sprint GS3 FAQ THREAD
20th February 2013, 11:33 PM   |  #339  
Logicsupraboy1's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11

Not the best theme, but I do my own things sometimes... if you pm me the video I will take a look and see if I notice anything for you...


Sprint GS3 FAQ THREAD

I sent you the video to your email, if you could please get back with me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicsupraboy1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 01:26 AM   |  #340  
Landon418's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Re: [All Carriers]Touch Wiz Themeing Questions
Nevermind
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361409956846.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1747374  
Last edited by Landon418; 22nd February 2013 at 09:13 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy S III Themes and Apps by ThreadRank