Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

OP dhacker29

19th January 2013, 08:49 PM   |  #121  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 365

1,521 posts
More
Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbobrowitz

I am interested where you heard this from? And where in sts-dev is this fixed?

A guy I know is working on a PA port and he got the source from dhacker to build it from and says the camera is fixed. So take it with a grain of salt but I personally believe him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
19th January 2013, 10:42 PM   |  #122  
Thanks Meter: 253

150 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoClifGo05

A guy I know is working on a PA port and he got the source from dhacker to build it from and says the camera is fixed. So take it with a grain of salt but I personally believe him.

I have the source synced and I built and camera is still broken, so unless there is changes that arent upstream then I would say he is not telling the truth
31st January 2013, 03:48 AM   |  #123  
Flag Salt Lake City, Utah
Thanks Meter: 14

283 posts
More
Any news?
31st January 2013, 03:02 PM   |  #124  
Thanks Meter: 23

707 posts
Are the things listed in the OP still not working?
31st January 2013, 07:35 PM   |  #125  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 365

1,521 posts
More
Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition
If you go to the download page there is a newer version but yea camera and stuff still doesn't work.

21st February 2013, 12:56 PM   |  #126  
Thanks Meter: 6

23 posts
More
Thanks for the hard work.
5th March 2013, 06:15 AM   |  #127  
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 8

38 posts
More
I know there's no longer development for this ROM, but I'd just like to say that I use it as my daily driver because I don't mind not having a camera, but the one thing that bothers me is incredibly frustrating: I can't connect to wifi because it always say it's avoiding a poor connection, even if it's a good connection and in the settings you have it set so it should never avoid poor connections.
5th March 2013, 05:00 PM   |  #128  
Flag Colima
Thanks Meter: 22

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93

I know there's no longer development for this ROM, but I'd just like to say that I use it as my daily driver because I don't mind not having a camera, but the one thing that bothers me is incredibly frustrating: I can't connect to wifi because it always say it's avoiding a poor connection, even if it's a good connection and in the settings you have it set so it should never avoid poor connections.

This started happening to me after a month of using CM10 , couldn't find a fix, so did a workaround. Just change to static instead of DHCP and add the IP address manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to GiBraiNe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2013, 09:06 PM   |  #129  
Flag Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Meter: 8

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiBraiNe

This started happening to me after a month of using CM10 , couldn't find a fix, so did a workaround. Just change to static instead of DHCP and add the IP address manually.

I tried this and got a weird result. Now it connects and stays connected showing good signal, but nothing internet-related will load at all because it disables 4G while "connected." Any ideas? for the IP address I just modify the network and manually type in the same numbers as what are already grayed out. I assume that's right since it says I'm connected, but I don't get any real signal. Am I doing something wrong?
6th March 2013, 11:47 PM   |  #130  
Flag Colima
Thanks Meter: 22

75 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93

I tried this and got a weird result. Now it connects and stays connected showing good signal, but nothing internet-related will load at all because it disables 4G while "connected." Any ideas? for the IP address I just modify the network and manually type in the same numbers as what are already grayed out. I assume that's right since it says I'm connected, but I don't get any real signal. Am I doing something wrong?

Check in your computer the IP settings, for the IP address just change the last number to anything else, and for the gateway make sure is the same as the computer. for dns you can use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

The Following User Says Thank You to GiBraiNe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.1, cm10, razr hd, sts-dev-team
Previous Thread Next Thread