5,604,050 Members 46,036 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Tip us?

GoClifGo05
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Default Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbobrowitz View Post
I am interested where you heard this from? And where in sts-dev is this fixed?
A guy I know is working on a PA port and he got the source from dhacker to build it from and says the camera is fixed. So take it with a grain of salt but I personally believe him.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."

Moto X DE
Nexus 7 - Grouper
Retired: Droid RAZR HD XT926 Developer Edition / Droid X2

Mrbobrowitz
Old
Thanks Meter 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoClifGo05 View Post
A guy I know is working on a PA port and he got the source from dhacker to build it from and says the camera is fixed. So take it with a grain of salt but I personally believe him.

I have the source synced and I built and camera is still broken, so unless there is changes that arent upstream then I would say he is not telling the truth
Phones I have, Warranties I do not

psykick5
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Any news?
Droid RAZR MAXX HD

km8j
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Are the things listed in the OP still not working?

GoClifGo05
Old
Thanks Meter 338
Default Re: CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

If you go to the download page there is a newer version but yea camera and stuff still doesn't work.

"She leans into me and I keep my arms around her. I don't fool myself that I hold her together -- She does that on her own -- But holding her keeps me from flying apart."

Moto X DE
Nexus 7 - Grouper
Retired: Droid RAZR HD XT926 Developer Edition / Droid X2

halo13
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Thanks for the hard work.

PantherHeel93
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I know there's no longer development for this ROM, but I'd just like to say that I use it as my daily driver because I don't mind not having a camera, but the one thing that bothers me is incredibly frustrating: I can't connect to wifi because it always say it's avoiding a poor connection, even if it's a good connection and in the settings you have it set so it should never avoid poor connections.

GiBraiNe
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93 View Post
I know there's no longer development for this ROM, but I'd just like to say that I use it as my daily driver because I don't mind not having a camera, but the one thing that bothers me is incredibly frustrating: I can't connect to wifi because it always say it's avoiding a poor connection, even if it's a good connection and in the settings you have it set so it should never avoid poor connections.
This started happening to me after a month of using CM10 , couldn't find a fix, so did a workaround. Just change to static instead of DHCP and add the IP address manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to GiBraiNe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PantherHeel93
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiBraiNe View Post
This started happening to me after a month of using CM10 , couldn't find a fix, so did a workaround. Just change to static instead of DHCP and add the IP address manually.
I tried this and got a weird result. Now it connects and stays connected showing good signal, but nothing internet-related will load at all because it disables 4G while "connected." Any ideas? for the IP address I just modify the network and manually type in the same numbers as what are already grayed out. I assume that's right since it says I'm connected, but I don't get any real signal. Am I doing something wrong?

GiBraiNe
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by PantherHeel93 View Post
I tried this and got a weird result. Now it connects and stays connected showing good signal, but nothing internet-related will load at all because it disables 4G while "connected." Any ideas? for the IP address I just modify the network and manually type in the same numbers as what are already grayed out. I assume that's right since it says I'm connected, but I don't get any real signal. Am I doing something wrong?
Check in your computer the IP settings, for the IP address just change the last number to anything else, and for the gateway make sure is the same as the computer. for dns you can use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

The Following User Says Thank You to GiBraiNe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.1, cm10, razr hd, sts-dev-team