85 posts
More
Re: [Q] Phone case - is it necessary?
Are the rubbery ones good? Looking for a cheap decent case

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app
2nd February 2013, 07:41 PM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 32

230 posts
IMHO This is the best case for the HTC One V if you want the slimmest possible case for simple scratch & bump protection. You will forget you even have a case with this one. Plus you get a swivel holster included for under $20.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o04_s00_i00
The Following User Says Thank You to zedorda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 02:42 PM   |  #103  
Flag Worcester
Thanks Meter: 13

28 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Just OG

Do you think its necessary to carry this phone in the case? I have the One V only a week and I really dont want to have scratches on the phone body - which is made from alluminium, so I dont thing I need a case. Its just so uncomfortable to put the phone out of the case everytime I want to use it. (But Ive bought a screen protector).

Do you wear a case?

Yes I suggest you get a case for any phone no matter what. I have had my HTC One V for the past year and at first was skeptical about getting one. I dropped it from around 2 feet one day and the screen got cracked a little at the top. I got a cheap $0.50 USD case off of Amazon and since then it hasnít see any more damage!
21st February 2013, 02:23 PM   |  #104  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 294

363 posts
More
floating cases
anyone found a case that floats?
21st February 2013, 03:03 PM   |  #105  
Flag Whatcha looking at?
Thanks Meter: 2,964

7,229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2

anyone found a case that floats?

lol who needs a floating case? if our device was waterproof then yes it wud be gr8...sadly it is NOT
5th March 2013, 03:19 PM   |  #106  
Thanks Meter: 14

36 posts
More
I've found multiple cases for the HOV on ebay for a dollar a piece. They're tpu gel silicone. Flexible and durable stuff, I've had my current one for months now and it's lasted through all the clumsy times I've dropped my phone.

Sadly the only downside is the shipping length..took about 15 days to get the case, during which time of course I dropped my phone on the sidewalk and scratched the casing in multiple areas
7th March 2013, 10:17 PM   |  #107  
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
More
i got a sweet case on amazon for $0.22 (plus shipping of course, so it was just a couple dollar case) and it was fulfilled through amazon (amazon warehouses, got here in 2-3 days) if you search for htc one v hybrid case, you will see em, they are the silicone/plastic ones, fit great, very comparable to an incipio silicrylic, but much cheaper

anyway, thats my 2c on what case i reccomend
8th March 2013, 04:18 AM   |  #108  
Thanks Meter: 4

63 posts
I got this one http://www.amazon.com/Rubberized-Har...dp/B0089P039Q/ the case has lost some rubber but it still works and it hasn't broken when I dropped it on the floor multiple times
23rd July 2013, 03:00 PM   |  #109  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
My favorite case I've had for my One V has been the dropsuit from body glove mobile. It's durable and it has the rubber thicker where it needs to be but its still slim and fits in my pocket easily.
P.S. if you're looking to buy, see if the code JP20 still works on their site, it got me 20% off and free shipping when i ordered

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread