View Poll Results: What theme style do you prefer?
Simple white icons on transparent black background 41 34.17%
Colorful icons on transparent black background 79 65.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM][ICS][AROMA] JellyBeanRom ICS v8 [P75xx][01.04.2013]

OP Toldo

19th February 2013, 08:48 AM   |  #1271  
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Choice
Thanks Meter: 50
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serosis

Hide system bar in the power menu would be the most excellent of additions.

Hiding it is not really an option because "hiding" means killing the status bar which is a process, and therefore there will be no notifications.
I am using an apk which hides/kill the status bar but, occasionally I'm also using the tab also a sec phone and I cannot hide the bar... that's why I asked to-do if there's a way to make it transparent...
20th February 2013, 08:40 AM   |  #1272  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungureanuc

Hiding it is not really an option because "hiding" means killing the status bar which is a process, and therefore there will be no notifications.
I am using an apk which hides/kill the status bar but, occasionally I'm also using the tab also a sec phone and I cannot hide the bar... that's why I asked to-do if there's a way to make it transparent...

I seem to remember in CM9 that fullscreen apps would hide the system bar and that CM10/.1 have a hide bar option in the power menu.

At the moment I use an app that also kills the system bar, but turns it back on after it is back from sleep. I would much rather have the option to turn it on in the power menu so I would not have to cycle through sleep mode. Or return the ability to hide it for fullscreen apps instead of just fading out the icons.
20th February 2013, 08:58 AM   |  #1273  
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Choice
Thanks Meter: 50
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serosis

I seem to remember in CM9 that fullscreen apps would hide the system bar and that CM10/.1 have a hide bar option in the power menu.

At the moment I use an app that also kills the system bar, but turns it back on after it is back from sleep. I would much rather have the option to turn it on in the power menu so I would not have to cycle through sleep mode. Or return the ability to hide it for fullscreen apps instead of just fading out the icons.

I don't know which app you use, but I use, even bought an app which does everything you've said, hide bar in specific apps, or simply by sliding 4 fingers on the display, anytime I wish it to be hid. And it does much more than hiding the status bar..
I don't know if I can put its name here, but surely I can PM you with its name if you are interested to try it... Just let me know.
21st February 2013, 01:48 AM   |  #1274  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungureanuc

I don't know which app you use, but I use, even bought an app which does everything you've said, hide bar in specific apps, or simply by sliding 4 fingers on the display, anytime I wish it to be hid. And it does much more than hiding the status bar..
I don't know if I can put its name here, but surely I can PM you with its name if you are interested to try it... Just let me know.

I am intrigued. Pretty much what I want is to be able to disable it whenever I want even from within an app.
21st February 2013, 05:30 PM   |  #1275  
Senior Member
Flag The Land of Choice
Thanks Meter: 50
 
247 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serosis

I am intrigued. Pretty much what I want is to be able to disable it whenever I want even from within an app.

The app I mentioned, has the "ability"/option to hide the bar when you start ANY app you choose. So... when start an app you've selected in GMD Gesture Control app to be hid, the app will always start in fullscreen.
3rd March 2013, 09:45 AM   |  #1276  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
This rom is battery monster
5th March 2013, 08:42 AM   |  #1277  
eushaun99's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 893
 
1,804 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Re: [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS v7 [P75xx/R][T859][13.10.2012]
Are there anymore updates on this rom? I really love this rom and as far as I know there aren't any other stock-based custom rom for the P7500.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app
5th March 2013, 11:21 AM   |  #1278  
Pilsor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
Thanks Meter: 49
 
345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veram

This rom is battery monster

Why ??? ... Toldo's Rom + Yoad's kernel ('running wit Cpuspeed at 1.4GHz) = Deep Sleep works very well , several days ... check it out with "CpuSpy , free download"

Why ??? ... or is the user?
5th March 2013, 08:19 PM   |  #1279  
mike2nl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Near Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 535
 
3,603 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Re: [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS v7 [P75xx/R][T859][13.10.2012]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilsor

Why ??? ... Toldo's Rom + Yoad's kernel ('running wit Cpuspeed at 1.4GHz) = Deep Sleep works very well , several days ... check it out with "CpuSpy , free download"

Why ??? ... or is the user?

++1 on that. Long time use and it is still amazing with very frequently use of the tablet.
One thing is very bad, good things can't be make more better (*lol)
The Following User Says Thank You to mike2nl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2013, 02:21 AM   |  #1280  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
Wifi direct is not working for me. Everytime I try to enable it I get Settings FC. I've tried with yoda and a1 kernel. I'm on wifi tab. Any suggestions? The stettings.apk in post #246 has been deleted. Everything else working like a charm!

Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy tab 10.1, jellybean, official ics, p7500
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android Development by ThreadRank