Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]

OP teshxx

17th February 2013, 11:08 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 62

489 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]
Does anyone know if Google wallet works
Without using the workarounds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humdrum2009 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 04:16 AM   |  #12  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 32

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by humdrum2009

Does anyone know if Google wallet works
Without using the workarounds.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

No, not without workarounds. I followed this guide here and have Wallet working flawlessly.
The Following User Says Thank You to B1aze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 02:16 AM   |  #13  
Flag Whittier
Thanks Meter: 33

706 posts
More
Re: [ROM][STOCK][4.1.2][T889] ZHDMA5 || LEAK || Deodexed & Odexed, Rooted [02/15/13]
After installing this I cannot grt my contacts name to show up for anything. Messaging, phone calls, or in contact list.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium
21st February 2013, 02:52 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 3,304

1,625 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tr82691

After installing this I cannot grt my contacts name to show up for anything. Messaging, phone calls, or in contact list.

Did you do a fresh install? Any mods installed?
21st February 2013, 05:21 AM   |  #15  
Flag Whittier

706 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teshxx

Did you do a fresh install? Any mods installed?

yes fresh install after it happened to double check and no mods atm. also noticed that my signal is a lot worse ever since after the MA6 build, i now get 3G where I used to get full HSPA+. running same baseband as before as well.
21st February 2013, 05:30 AM   |  #16  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 53

146 posts
More
Everything working fine here but my all share dongle on my one non samsung tv. working with my stock note 2 but not on this rom. It sees the hub starts to connect and allshare turns off on the device but it works fine with the samsung 7500 series smart tv.

EDIT: Allsharecast dongles will not work with a flash counter that is tripped and su active. You need the paid version of triangle away to get the hub to work if you are having issues.
Last edited by infinityhombre; 21st February 2013 at 09:59 PM.
21st February 2013, 06:10 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Exclamation
Hey guys!

Flashed this rom and now my S Planner (calendar) is having issues. I can go into it and view things but I cannot create new events as it hangs when I push Save with a message "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Tried restoring to previous backup of the app, reflashing rom, clearing apps cache and data, even flashing S Planner.zip someone suggested on other thread.

Anyone else having this issue, any solutions?
Thanks!

----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr82691

I had the issue of contacts not linking with numbers in Messaging (sms), however I did have all people visible in Contacts unlike you.
The problem was that this rom somehow added dashes (-) between digits in phone number or maybe I already had them there and the new rom doesn't recognize the numbers with dashes.

Anyways, I used Contacts Clean-Up app to remove dashes from all my numbers, after that everything linked up.

Seems like your problem is a bit different but maybe this will half way help you or maybe help someone else
Last edited by metalman1884; 21st February 2013 at 06:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to metalman1884 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2013, 06:39 PM   |  #18  
Flag Whittier

706 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman1884

Hey guys!

Flashed this rom and now my S Planner (calendar) is having issues. I can go into it and view things but I cannot create new events as it hangs when I push Save with a message "Unfortunately, S Planner has stopped". Tried restoring to previous backup of the app, reflashing rom, clearing apps cache and data, even flashing S Planner.zip someone suggested on other thread.

Anyone else having this issue, any solutions?
Thanks!

----------------

I had the issue of contacts not linking with numbers in Messaging (sms), however I did have all people visible in Contacts unlike you.
The problem was that this rom somehow added dashes (-) between digits in phone number or maybe I already had them there and the new rom doesn't recognize the numbers with dashes.

Anyways, I used Contacts Clean-Up app to remove dashes from all my numbers, after that everything linked up.

Seems like your problem is a bit different but maybe this will half way help you or maybe help someone else

Worked perfectly. Thank you.

Last edited by tr82691; 22nd February 2013 at 11:08 PM.
25th February 2013, 09:33 PM   |  #19  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 11

333 posts
More
Battery life any good on this, I know 2 hours of screen time taking 20% battery isn't bad, but I've heard of people getting 8 hours of screentime total!
27th February 2013, 11:05 PM   |  #20  
Flag Virginia Beach
Thanks Meter: 11

333 posts
More
That awkward moment when you kill the thread...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deodex, odex, t889, tmobile, zhdma5
Previous Thread Next Thread