5,597,871 Members 38,552 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking to build an android os device from scratch - need a manufacturer

Tip us?

csir
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Looking to build an android os device from scratch - need a manufacturer

I'm looking for a manufacturer or device engineer to assist with developing an android device from scratch. Can somebody point me in the right direction or provide any guidance in this space?

sunsj123
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default RE: Looking to build an android os device from scratch - need a manufacturer

Details of your android device requirement?

We are an android ODM company that may help you, are you looking for a company? You can learn more about our company by search "Giayee" on Google
The Following User Says Thank You to sunsj123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

csir
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please include your contact information

Please send me your contact information - any of the following: email / skype / phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsj123 View Post

We are an android ODM company that may help you, are you looking for a company? You can learn more about our company by search "Giayee" on Google

sunsj123
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default RE:

Email: sunsj@giayee.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by csir View Post
Please send me your contact information - any of the following: email / skype / phone

SouL Shadow
Old
Thanks Meter 291
Default Re: Looking to build an android os device from scratch - need a manufacturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsj123 View Post

I too, along with a few others people, am looking for a company who can help design and manufacture fully custom (within a compatible set of options) android handsets for US consumers. Orders would be on-demand and the desired features sets are yet to be determined.

We are also looking for a low cost android handset, also for US consumers, that would be mass produced. There's the possibility of a high end model as well.

Currently we are exploring different options and looking for investors. If these handsets are something your company can manufacture, then I can contact you directly to discuss more details.

-SLS-
-SLS-