Post Reply

[KERNEL][AOSP][4.2.2] 4Aces updated 6/04

18th February 2013, 07:28 PM   |  #51  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
34 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Flash v.22 on the CM10.1 nightly (2/18) and I got boot loop, went back to v.19 and it's fine.
21st February 2013, 04:07 PM   |  #52  
CarpeNoctem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 676
 
1,209 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhatduongchi

Flash v.22 on the CM10.1 nightly (2/18) and I got boot loop, went back to v.19 and it's fine.

if it me for fast charging disappeared from the latest version ?
21st February 2013, 09:32 PM   |  #53  
ZacksBuilds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 458
 
1,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
Does anyone know if this kernel is compatible with flappjaxx's B8?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 10:06 PM   |  #54  
king71st's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacksBuilds

Does anyone know if this kernel is compatible with flappjaxx's B8?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

It's compatible I'm running it right now
21st February 2013, 10:22 PM   |  #55  
ZacksBuilds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 458
 
1,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by king71st

It's compatible I'm running it right now

Ok thanks very much going to flash now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
21st February 2013, 11:33 PM   |  #56  
riassan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 525
 
2,018 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris41g

It is what it is...

a WIP.. boots, runs pretty smooth, has some governors and schedulers to play with. Based on CyanogenMod Sources.

I don't update my post very much, so follow the github or check the upload directory for update...

if you pull a douchebag move and report my thread like you did jamies, ill just stop posting new builds..

The kernels named as 41g-4Acesv#-DATE.zip are the major versions and will coincide with Jamie's rom releases, and will always be compatible with his ROMs.

The kernels named as 41g-4Aces-#-DATE.zip are development kernels, and are synced to the very latest repos, and will be compatible with the very latest nightlies, and maybe any other 4.2.2 roms, including Jamie's.

The apk in the directory is a replacement Advanced settings app I wrote that includes the option to enable fast charging. If you are on Jamie's ROM you don't need it, any other CM based release you will need to push it /system/app/ to use it.

Downloads:
http://chris41g.devphone.org/index.p...tt%2Fkernel%2F

Sources:
http://github.com/chris41g

Link to Jamie's Rom:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2141236

Link to CM:
http://www.cyanogenmod.org

And their source, should you feel so inclined:
http://github.com/CyanogenMod/

And the original source:
https://android.googlesource.com/

And some extra **** to fill space:
http://aosp.chris41g.org

Everyone here my man Chris is a great dev and had brought some magnificent products to the Android world. I have used his work on other devices some published, some not, actually even some that ran better then the released version by some roms. Believe me you guys are in for a real treat. He is a stand up guy and dev, I can vouch for him.

No more boost bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by riassan; 21st February 2013 at 11:38 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riassan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2013, 01:58 AM   |  #57  
ZacksBuilds's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 458
 
1,702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
I flashed this kernel on top of flapps build #8 and it seems that in settings>advanced fast charge is not there anymore? Can anyone help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
22nd February 2013, 02:00 AM   |  #58  
chappatti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
1,103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
Flashed on Jellybeer 4.2.2 (v3.5.7)...... looks OK so far, so thanks !!

A question about fast charge? I pushed the app and enabled fast charge. But how do I know its fast charging ? Is there an app that shows 1. the INPUT mA and 2. whether "fast" or "slow"

Much appreciate any help !
22nd February 2013, 03:12 AM   |  #59  
chris41g's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
2,025 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by riassan

Everyone here my man Chris is a great dev and had brought some magnificent products to the Android world. I have used his work on other devices some published, some not, actually even some that ran better then the released version by some roms. Believe me you guys are in for a real treat. He is a stand up guy and dev, I can vouch for him.

No more boost bro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.. And yea I still have all my sprint phones on boost for development..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
22nd February 2013, 03:14 AM   |  #60  
chris41g's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,604
 
2,025 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
Re: [KERNEL][WIP][4.2.2] 4Aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by chappatti

Flashed on Jellybeer 4.2.2 (v3.5.7)...... looks OK so far, so thanks !!

A question about fast charge? I pushed the app and enabled fast charge. But how do I know its fast charging ? Is there an app that shows 1. the INPUT mA and 2. whether "fast" or "slow"

Much appreciate any help !

There are some apps and widgets on the play store

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note I717 Android Development by ThreadRank