5,595,964 Members 31,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw/d2spr]

Tip us?

superrelaxx
Old
Thanks Meter 266
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasvncnt1 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1766684

[ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (2.20.2013) (AT&T)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Appreciate the link. Unfortunately it's not compatible with Verizon

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14953

DONATE TO ME
Screen delay stuck @5 seconds has been fixed.

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neverendingxsin
Old
(Last edited by Neverendingxsin; 21st February 2013 at 04:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1105
Default Re: [ROM][4.2.2] RootBox Non-development | Discussion | Support [d2att/2tmo/d2vzw]

Never mind found the issue

EgoDogg
Old
Thanks Meter 10

Bajee, I have a major beef with you. Because of you creating such an awesome ROM, I've wasted hours of my life trying other ROM's but I'm always forced to come back to yours. I keep thinking I need multi-user support so the girlfriend doesn't keep logging out of my apps to use her stuff. But everything you offer triumphs over everyone else's Rom's. Thanks for the amazing work!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EgoDogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

g35thrilla
Old
Thanks Meter 2

Hey guys so I downloaded the zip for the task kernel that I was linked to. I flashed with cwm, did my wipes. When I went to reboot the phone just stayed in a boot loop where the screen would come on with the Samsung logo every 5 sec but it never actually booted into the phone.

Am I missing something? The kernel states its good for d2att.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by g35thrilla View Post
Hey guys so I downloaded the zip for the task kernel that I was linked to. I flashed with cwm, did my wipes. When I went to reboot the phone just stayed in a boot loop where the screen would come on with the Samsung logo every 5 sec but it never actually booted into the phone.

Am I missing something? The kernel states its good for d2att.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
This is a kernel issue and isn't ROM related FYI... Question should be in task's thread.

However I did use his kernel so I can tell u that it does work with this ROM. Redownload the kernel and reflash. Wipe caches before flashing... After too if u want. And why are you using cwm still?
I flashed it fine with twrp

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

HazyJMac
Old
Thanks Meter 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS3Guy View Post
This is a kernel issue and isn't ROM related FYI... Question should be in task's thread.

However I did use his kernel so I can tell u that it does work with this ROM. Redownload the kernel and reflash. Wipe caches before flashing... After too if u want. And why are you using cwm still?
I flashed it fine with twrp

Definitely wipe cache & dalvic after flashing kernel... Fix permissions as well... That's what ktoonsez recommends anyway...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyJMac View Post
Definitely wipe cache & dalvic after flashing kernel... Fix permissions as well... That's what ktoonsez recommends anyway...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I've never ever ever fixed permissions in recovery... With anything... Never had an issue.

The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalUnderground For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JRJ442
Old
Thanks Meter 732

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS3Guy View Post
I've never ever ever fixed permissions in recovery... With anything... Never had an issue.

Yeah, I don't really see what fixing app permissions would have to do with a boot image anyway. Imoseyon once said he never wipes anything with any kernel flash. Even his test builds.

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14953

DONATE TO ME
Some New things to expect in the next nightly:

• New WiFi and Signal icons: Credits to ParanoidAndroid. They look much better than the stock ones.
  • StatusBar Toggles Holo Light : All toggles are now Holo when option is enabled.
  • New Toggle: RootBox Toggle - Access RootBox Settings (Thanks to Kroz for the icons)
  • Screen Delay timeout stuck @5 Seconds fixed
  • Option to disable fullscreen keyboard in landscape mode
  • One touch profile selection (When you choose profile from Power Menu, you don't need to confirm by pressing OK)
  • Long press Profile Toggle: Profiles Settings (Profile Toggle is still a work in progress)
  • Long Press Quiet Hours Toggle: Quiet Hours Settings (Toggle works but does not refresh status and icon, I will work on this)
  • Pattern Lock FC fixed
  • AOKP Record Toggle: Record Voice through toggle (Record, Stop, Play)
  • Lockscreen Memory Leak fixed
  • Pie Updates
  • Lockscreen targets: Custom app icons are smaller and rounded corners of gallery icons
  • Quiet Hours: Fixed notification sounds playing when Quiet Hours enabled.
  • Profiles: Lockscreen options (Insecure, Disabled, Default) fixed
  • Lockscreen NavBar: Little circle overlapping NavBar Buttons when PowerMenu or StatusBar dropped down on lockscreen.
  • Camera: HDR rendering for every devices (Nexus 4 already has it)

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.2.1, aokp, d2att, rootbox, support