Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Walkman for Samsung

Tip us?
 
clueless_stranger
Old
#1  
clueless_stranger's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 178
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default Walkman for Samsung

Can somebody post the latest Walkman apk for Samsung?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2
 
shayneflashindaily
Old
#2  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,080
Posts: 3,913
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hendersonville NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Walkman for Samsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger View Post
Can somebody post the latest Walkman apk for Samsung?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2
What ROM you using ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<
 
Bradl79
Old
(Last edited by Bradl79; 20th February 2013 at 07:19 PM.)
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 784
Join Date: May 2008
i like it, it sounds good, i made one with combined with beats but here is the original http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ed04tz4dtd9qf1l install on a clean install and i kept getting errors when i rebooted on the new cm10.1 nightly updates. but everything sounds good still.


Nvm the errors were on my part everything work great and sounds awesome
 
clueless_stranger
Old
#4  
clueless_stranger's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 178
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default Re: Walkman for Samsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
What ROM you using ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
Cyanogenmod nightly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2
The Following User Says Thank You to clueless_stranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
netter.159
Old
#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 18
Join Date: Feb 2013
What features does this walkman have thats so useful?
 
shayneflashindaily
Old
#6  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,080
Posts: 3,913
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Hendersonville NC

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Walkman for Samsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger View Post
Cyanogenmod nightly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/sony%20walkman

Sent from my SGH-I717R using xda app-developers app
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<
 
CallUp
Old
#7  
CallUp's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Re: Walkman for Samsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl79 View Post
Nvm the errors were on my part everything work great and sounds awesome
Hello sir, if you dont mind, can I ask you where did you get that file? Since there is Rizal Lovins in your file name, Ive been looking every threads made by him, but I wasnt able to find the same one

Sent from my SHW-M250K using xda premium
 
Bradl79
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 784
Join Date: May 2008
sure here you go Walkman V, i made alittle mod my self in the build prop i changed

af.resampler.quality=1411
persist.af.resampler.quality=1411

it used to be 255, so i though that would change it near cd quality since a wave bit rate is 1411, i don't know if that what that was for but it sounds good to me.

i have my Sound Enhancements to:
User-defined 1
400 - +7
1k - +5
2.5k - +6
6k - +5
16kHz - +7

Clear bass +1 or +2 (i have that low b/c i have a sub in my car, i usually change it to about +6 if i am listening to with my beats

Settings
Surround sound VPT - Studio
Clear Stereo - Checked
Dynamic Normalizer - Checked.

majority of my music files are FLAC for the albums i listen to the most and others i use 320kbps MP3 or 400kbps M4A

what are anyone else's settings
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bradl79 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
CallUp
Old
#9  
CallUp's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 41
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl79 View Post
sure here you go Walkman V, i made alittle mod my self in the build prop i changed

af.resampler.quality=1411
persist.af.resampler.quality=1411

it used to be 255, so i though that would change it near cd quality since a wave bit rate is 1411, i don't know if that what that was for but it sounds good to me.

i have my Sound Enhancements to:
User-defined 1
400 - +7
1k - +5
2.5k - +6
6k - +5
16kHz - +7

Clear bass +1 or +2 (i have that low b/c i have a sub in my car, i usually change it to about +6 if i am listening to with my beats

Settings
Surround sound VPT - Studio
Clear Stereo - Checked
Dynamic Normalizer - Checked.

majority of my music files are FLAC for the albums i listen to the most and others i use 320kbps MP3 or 400kbps M4A

what are anyone else's settings
well, thanks for a reply . However, the zip file you posted before is composed of latest versions of Walkman (Jellybean),but this one is just old walkman file
 
JEZZEJAMEZ
Old
#10  
JEZZEJAMEZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 479
Posts: 854
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Detroit
Default Re: Walkman for Samsung

I would like to figure out how to use Walkman on blackstarX.

SmOoThEst Be@ń

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes